Sign in to follow this  
eamz

Gamma&Brightness not working after new patch?

is it just me or is gamma&brightness not working anymore after the newest patch some minutes ago? i have full night + gamma&brightness up  (just for testing, i love the atmosphere in the night)

As far as I know? No.

I logged into a building, couldn't see a thing. Tried to up the gamma and brightness, it changed a little, but not near as much as it used to it seems. I really like this, and hope they have reduced how much you can alter the settings.

it seems so. gamma has no effect anymore. however nights are way too dark. 

Yeah, it doesn't do anything anymore.

Finally manage to get north without starving to death and suddenly a wild db clear appears!

Fuckin Alphas man....

I could understand it looking like this when there isn't a moon our a quarter of the month, but for 3 quarters of the month you can see shit outside at night.

Again if they want it this dark at night than the 24 hour real time system needs to be scrapped so we can have daylight when we need it and not wait half the day just to play lol.

Again if they want it this dark at night than the 24 hour real time system needs to be scrapped so we can have daylight when we need it and not wait half the day just to play lol.

i cant wait half a day to play i have a job i need to attend, the cycle is too long or night is too dark lol

Ya they listened to the whiners on here who have no idea what dark really is, now standing in the middle of an open field on a clear night with no moon you cannot even see a single portion of your self.

Well done dummies. lol

Its Rockets vision for the game lol

Turn up your HDR quality. Seems to help.

I think that the getting rid of gamma is long overdue IMHO.

i agree, but im not turning up the gamma, thats kinda like cheating. im no cheater. i just wish i could see atleast a few feet in front of me, i cant go walking around with a flashlight. like a total noob lol

• Like 1