piffaroni

DayZ Hacks already happening

Are we allowed to post screenshots of other people hacking if it doesn't link to other websites or provide information on how to hack?

Hello there

Anything on hacking *should* be PM'ed to a mod to examine and if deemed appropriate will then handed on to the devs.

Anything else will be "hidden" or locked. 

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

Anything on hacking *should* be PM'ed to a mod to examine and if deemed appropriate will then handed on to the devs.

I tried to PM you but it said, "The member orlok cannot receive any new messages".

Hello there

Hold on My PM box is full, I shall edit. (its a bit busy at the moment for some reason)

Feel free to PM any blue/green Mod

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

My biggest issue is that many people have specifically stated "NO ONE IS HACKING", and then when you post a screenshot of someone hacking it's literally deleted.

My biggest issue is that many people have specifically stated "NO ONE IS HACKING", and then when you post a screenshot of someone hacking it's literally deleted.

You posted a picture of the aimbot hack which is not even yet released and won't have anything other than an aimbot and an 800M esp.

<snip> Orlok says: sorry, too much googleable stuff.

Your post got deleted because you directly linked to the VIP hacking website which is stupid and against the rules.

Edited by orlok

because they dont want to truth to come out of the game, its got bugs and its 10 steps backwards from the mod.

so they suppress the truth..to make a quick dollar

Edited by piffkush

You posted a picture of the aimbot hack which is not even yet released and won't have anything other than an aimbot and an 800M esp.

<snip>

Your post got deleted because you directly linked to the VIP hacking website which is stupid and against the rules.

like thats going to stop the hacking...

Edited by orlok

You posted a picture of the aimbot hack 

First of all, I showed a picture of an ESP hack that also had the capacity to aimbot, etc.

Second, I did not link to a hacking website, that's a straight lie.

Hi, I didn't read all this jazz. So I'm just gonna shoot the question. Is people hacking or not? 

Hi, I didn't read all this jazz. So I'm just gonna shoot the question. Is people hacking or not?

Yes and they're deleting screenshots/videos of it.

First of all, I showed a picture of an ESP hack that also had the capacity to aimbot, etc.

Hello there

See my recent post. Anything to do with scripting etc will be hidden.

If you have proof PM a mod.

Quite clear, quite simple. quite above board.

Rgds

LoK

HURRRR oh sorry you linked to the companies Facebook page which is plastered with links to their site......

Not one single shred of reliable evidence that they are and most things people are actually experiencing and not lying about like people not dying are well known bugs not hacks.

HURRRR oh sorry you linked to the companies Facebook page which is plastered with links to their site......

Hurr, I linked to imgur.com and nothing else. A screenshot of an ESP hacker with no links.

Edited by lazy2guns

Oh, btw, if we were being secretive we would have"deleted" this thread.

L

• Like 1

like thats going to stop the hacking...

No, but they need to be seen as doing something, or you will get people moaning saying things like,

"hey why are you allowing these advertisment links, come on MODs do you job ffs, blah blah etc etc."

They do something, they get moaned at, they don't do anything they get moaned at,shesh. Give 'em a break.

Hurr, I linked to imgur.com and nothing else. A screenshot of an ESP hacker with no links.

Man that's weird because I still have the link in my history from your thread to their facebook page ...

Man that's weird because I still have the link in my history from your thread to their facebook page ...

Why is this trolling not deleted/moderated? Seriously, mods?

Even further, how many of you have actually died to a hack, how do you even know it was a hack? What exactly do we have that actually shows there is hacking already? Links to a website that claims to have useable hacks? Pictures?

I don't doubt there are hacks but at the same time, i'm doubtful to the number people are claiming, In fact, mostly I see few people actually talking about what said hacks are that they have encountered and more of OMG WTF FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT....

Not one single shred of reliable evidence that they are and most things people are actually experiencing and not lying about like people not dying are well known bugs not hacks.

listen its well known the hacks work for SA, and the fact that the evidence of the hack, which was just a screen shot, was deleted, speaks volumes that hacks are real, and they are trying to make it seem like there is no hacking,

The mods specifically write "please do not post screenshots of hacks" and now every other post is "no one is hacking".

What the hell are we suppose to do? We can't talk about the problem because we can't establish that it IS a problem.

Even further, how many of you have actually died to a hack, how do you even know it was a hack? What exactly do we have that actually shows there is hacking already? Links to a website that claims to have useable hacks? Pictures?

I don't doubt there are hacks but at the same time, i'm doubtful to the number people are claiming, In fact, mostly I see few people actually talking about what said hacks are that they have encountered and more of OMG WTF FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT....

I died to a hack...someone using an un detectable engine hack, super gun...shot the building 1 shot and I was crushed and died...

I died to a hack...someone using an un detectable engine hack, super gun...shot the building 1 shot and I was crushed and died...

Yes because nobody would have gotten a video or live streamed that happening yet ...