Mori (DayZ)

Servers not showing and waiting for host

ALL the servers are full. 

There's one server with no players, but that's not fun. And the rest have a ping over 200. 

We need more servers or larger player count.

Please read the forums and use the search function.  Steam and DayZ are having issues with their servers and are trying to fix it.

• Like 1

i believe the server authentication is down anyway so anyone trying to join any server isn't able to.

ALL the servers are full. 

There's one server with no players, but that's not fun. And the rest have a ping over 200. 

We need more servers or larger player count.

. . . merging.......

from what i see when i load the server list. (using default) then sorting the order to minimum of players on servers shows that all the servers are full.

That's what I'm seeing too. Every server reads as full.

Hey!

Am I doing something very stupid or wrong?

Since downloading the game I've been able to change my graphic quality to very high, set my default character view and view the server list.

Double clicking on a server that has a few people on it (with a ping of 30-40) or an empty server with low ping. I'm still get stuck for 20 minutes just after picking a server. The screen is black, & the text "wait for host" is visible.

XXXXXXX uses modified data file shows in the bottom left hand corner shows up frequently.

Has anyone had / is having this issue? 

Is there something I can do to resolve this issue?

Many Thanks,

Hi I just installed my game and tried to play it as I tried to find some servers to play I just stared to the empty screen for munites.. I still can't find any... help me please!

Oh the humanity.

Merging thread.

• Like 1

There is a sticky with this issue address.

I really hope mods start silencing people who can't even search just a little bit before posting.

from what i see when i load the server list. (using default) then sorting the order to minimum of players on servers shows that all the servers are full.

That's what I'm seeing too. Every server marked as full.

(double post, sorry. Plz delete)

Edited by Ham_Sandwich27

Steam and DayZ are having issues with the servers.  They are working on it right now.  Please use the search function.  This has been brought up countless times.

The server's are not actually full.  They're just reading that way.  

WIth the exception of ones that I fail to connect to entirely, I can enter them and end up in what I assume is the lobby.  Can even talk to people! 

Hey!

Am I doing something very stupid or wrong?

Since downloading the game I've been able to change my graphic quality to very high, set my default character view and view the server list.

Double clicking on a server that has a few people on it (with a ping of 30-40) or an empty server with low ping. I'm still get stuck for 20 minutes just after picking a server. The screen is black, & the text "wait for host" is visible.

XXXXXXX uses modified data file shows in the bottom left hand corner shows up frequently.

Has anyone had / is having this issue? 

Is there something I can do to resolve this issue?

Many Thanks,

crikey

Merging

Since people aren't seeing it in the forum view, might as well start posting it on every thread.

We are currently experiencing an issue with Steam authentication preventing users from seeing and connecting to servers as well as getting stuck on Waiting for host. Steam has confirmed the issue and are looking into it now. This won't affect players already in game but will affect those trying to join.

Edited by RyanW1019

Whats going on with the servers?

All servers the game shows me (in Europe) are completely full or empty, absolutely nothing like 7/40 or something like that...

Its always 40/40 or 0/40 :/

Yesterday it was fine, today its always like that:

ci3prgb93s4v.jpg

Connecting to either empty or full servers gets me a waiting for host or connection failed message

Edited by Auge

Steam and DayZ are having issues with the servers.  They are working on it right now.  Please use the search bar.

I just got home and went to get on Dayz but i cant join any server it all its saying is wait for host. plus there is a global chat ? what!!!

Whats going on with the servers?

All servers the game shows me (in Europe) are completely full or empty, absolutely nothing like 7/40 or something like that...

Its always 40/40 or 0/40 :/

Yesterday it was fine, today its always like that:

ci3prgb93s4v.jpg

Connecting to either empty or full servers get me a waiting for host or connection failed message

buddy, merging.

Steam and DayZ are having issues with the servers.  They are working on it right now.  Please use the search bar.

When I used google & also the search forum for "wait for host" it didn't actually show this thread.

-_____- sorry!

Eeek I feel sorry for the mods here.

I expected this kind of stuff from the minute I started downloading the game. In fact the first thing I said to my friend was 'I wouldn't be surprised if we can't get on a server'. We managed to initially, but could see something like this coming. Where is the common sense? 

I guess the multiple warnings thing doesn't really get through to many people. The game is not broken forever, just go do something else for a bit :)