Mori (DayZ)

Servers not showing and waiting for host

Thanks for the quick replies everyone! Going to just wait a little bit and relax before trying again

The servers seems pretty down, just gets stuck on every single server on "Waiting for host".

Any status updates about if you guys have any?

Thanks.

I join into any server and this message stay in the screen, it take a long time to get in a server and then it's fucked up, like, lagged at all, I can't take weapons, I can't open doors, I can't see players, It's like I'm offline, some solution?

Either it's something with Steam or the game has been hacked.

The devs are aware BTW.

Edited by Barrett_killz
  • Like 1

Okay, glad I'm not only one. I was freaking out. Mine shows every last server is full.

• Like 1

Must be that shitty Vancouver Internet. ;)

Yeah! Fuck Canada, right? :D

Well, servers are full, and there are also a lot of servers with 0 players. Were thinking there was something wrong atm.

I join into any server and this message stay in the screen, it take a long time to get in a server and then it's fucked up, like, lagged at all, I can't take weapons, I can't open doors, I can't see players, It's like I'm offline, some solution?

merging

I sometimes manage to get to the loading screen, but then I get "Connecting failed' and back to the lobby.

yup, same thing here. for over an hour. (not the canada thing). any official information on this, please, anyone?

Anyone else experiencing this? I can't get into any server at the moment, and I have tried waiting almost 30 minutes on this screen. Any suggestions as to what I can do?

merging.

"Confirmation of Changes:

Maximum number of players has been reached."

Get this message on any server I try to join. Says on the players list 0/40 1/40 5/40 11/40 etc. Anyone else have this problem? Was playing last night

Same problem here guys. Also when I try to connect to empty servers, it waits at "waiting host" and fails to connect.