OrLoK

Can I Run DayZ Retail (POST HERE)

Really?

Not even on low?

Because I can play Guild Wars 2 if that means anything lol.

Really.

The CPU is quite weak, your RAM is limited, and and intigrated intel graphics just won't cut it.

Just wondering if i'd be able to run it fine.

Intel® Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M

8GB Ram

Merged.

Someone answer him please, I would say "just about" but I know nothing of Laptops.

Thanks.

My Laptop:

Intel® Core™ i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz

6144MB RAM

GeForce GT 540M

Windows 7

Resolution: 1920x1080

Can anyone tell me if i can run dayz maby in low graphics settings with good fps? 

Thanks!

Hello would like to know one thing I am thinking to buy DayZ but do not know if it will run well dayz I was the site can run it and it gave the green in low but I'm afraid it does not scroll because the parts of the map that pulls more for PC.

my PC

I

intel core i5-2300CPU@2.80GHz

4.0 GB RAM NVIDIA

GeForce GTS 450

that runs on low as well?

Thank you guys.

By, google translate  :P 

Edited by GouveiaOP

Hello would like to know one thing I am thinking to buy DayZ but do not know if it will run well dayz I was the site can run it and it gave the green in low but I'm afraid it does not scroll because the parts of the map that pulls more for PC.
my PC
I

4.0 GB RAM NVIDIA

GeForce GTS 450

Thank you guys.

I don't think so.

my PC
I

4.0 GB RAM NVIDIA

GeForce GTS 450

Thank you guys.

merging

Hi, I'm considering to buy/build a gaming pc, one of current main reasons being DayZ. Here's the set-up I'm thinking of:

Desktop or laptop? Desktop
Monitor resolution: 1920 x 1080
CPU: Intel Core i5 3350p 3,1Ghz
Graphics card: MSI N660 2GD5/OC
RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600Mhz 2 x 4 GB
SSD? Yes, Kingston SSDNow v300

I'm trying to go as low-budget as possible, while also aiming for very good graphics for DayZ. I don't play games like Battlefield or Call of Duty though. If there are areas in this configuration where I can go for a cheaper alternative, I would happily learn about it.

Hi, I'm considering to buy/build a gaming pc, one of current main reasons being DayZ. Here's the set-up I'm thinking of:

Desktop or laptop? Desktop

CPU: Intel Core i5 3350p 3,1Ghz

Graphics card: MSI N660 2GD5/OC

RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600Mhz 2 x 4 GB

SSD? Yes, Kingston SSDNow v300

I'm trying to go as low-budget as possible, while also aiming for very good graphics for DayZ. I don't play games like Battlefield or Call of Duty though. If there are areas in this configuration where I can go for a cheaper alternative, I would happily learn about it.

How much is this costing you? Also you should be able to run it fine.

How much is this costing you? Also you should be able to run it fine.

This, including all the other required components, at the moment a little below €800,- ($1,090) (excluding screen and including Windows and assembly costs)

I don't mind making an investment, and I consider for example the SSD a good investment, but I'd rather not pay for power that I'm not going to utilize right now. DayZ is my only benchmark for high detail. I do play other games, but I don't really feel a need to play these at very high details; for DayZ I think it will add greatly to the experience. 

However, I'm doubting about the videocard for example, could I go for a GTX650 (ti) instead? Or an equivalent AMD card? And what about 4GB ram instead?

Edited by diroberto

This, including all the other required components, at the moment a little below €800,- ($1,090) (excluding screen and including Windows and assembly costs)

I don't mind making an investment, and I consider for example the SSD a good investment, but I'd rather not pay for power that I'm not going to utilize right now. DayZ is my only benchmark for high detail. I do play other games, but I don't really feel a need to play these at very high details; for DayZ I think it will add greatly to the experience. 

However, I'm doubting about the videocard for example, could I go for a GTX650 (ti) instead? Or an equivalent AMD card? And what about 4GB ram instead?

This build goes for $500.

AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU: http://bit.ly/19Baf3P

MSI A78M-E35 Motherboard: http://bit.ly/1i5hNjP

2GB EVGA GTX 650Ti Boost GPU: http://bit.ly/JMWENn Out of stock? Check out the Radeon R7 260X: http://bit.ly/1knwNcD

8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport RAM: http://bit.ly/19g9ejF

1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue HDD: http://bit.ly/1bTXUUt

430W Corsair CX430 PSU: http://bit.ly/18UZgyn

Rosewill Line-M Case: http://bit.ly/1erNC5S

I would suggest staying with 8 gb, the CPU here is great, if you're going to be upgrading you may want to upgrade the PSU.

You can prolly save more money with this build. Cheers!

Edited by Color

Desktop or laptop?  Desktop
Monitor resolution: 1920 x 1080
CPU: AMD APu 3600 2.1ghz
Graphics card: AMD 6850 
RAM:* 4
SSD? (Yes/No)  Nou

Probably a good 10-20 fps.

Edited by Color

hehe a good 50 fps  B)

I get a good 50 fps on very low with a fx 6100 and 7790 no to mention I have my CPU clocked to 3.9 ghz.

Edited by Color

Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080

CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 220
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7750
RAM: 3GB

Hi, these are my specs for my PC, I'm getting DayZ Standalone tommorow and was hoping some of you guys knew whether I could play it reasonably well. I'm not looking for 60 fps at Ultra or anything, but I don't want to have noticeable lag. To be honest, medium settings at 20-30 fps is good enough for me! Also, I know this is a DayZ thread but I was wondering if anyone knew whether my PC could run battlefield 4 at low to medium settings with mediocre fps as I'm getting it for Christmas :D

Thanks in advance!

You should be able to run it fine with these specs. There are some know issues with AMD chip sets but nothing too serious. I do want to remind you that it is alpha and you will have some graphical issues that will not be hardware related so dont get upset if you have bad frames in large cities at first. Best of luck and welcome to the standalone.

Edited by Holylance

Can I run it?  If not, what should I add?  My specifications are...

297 GB hard drive, 196 GB free space

Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS

Intel Core 2,  2.40 GHZ each

2.00 GB RAM

64 bit windows 7

Desktop or laptop?  Laptop

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz

Graphics card: GeForce GT 540M

RAM: 6 gb

SSD? (Yes/No)  No

So many trolls in here saying they got nice fps (nice = over 50fps) with shitty setups...

I get 40-70fps in the wilderness. (1920x1200 resolution)
19-35fps in citys depending on the size. (1920x1200 resolution)

Worth noticing is that I get the exact same values even if I change to a Nvidia MSI GTX660 card with 2GB VRAM.
In other words, the game is extremely un-optimized. Apparantly the GTX570 and GTX660 is pretty much equal in peformarance in this game.
The only thing that is better with the 660 is that im able to use the extra 1GB of VRAM for a little bit highres textures.

My config:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6, 1090T @ 3.20Ghz, 6 Cores, 6 Threads.
GPU: Nvidia Gainward GTX570, 1280MB VRAM, clocked to: 2000Mhz @ Memory, 920Mhz @ Core.
RAM: 8GB

I also run the game with these parameters: -maxMem=8192 -maxVRAM=2048 -cpuCount=6 -exThreads=6
+ GPU_MaxFramesAhead=1; AND GPU_DetectedFramesAhead=1; in my config.

I have also lowered the viewdistance a bit.

Can I run it?  If not, what should I add?  My specifications are...

297 GB hard drive, 196 GB free space

Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS

Intel Core 2,  2.40 GHZ each

2.00 GB RAM

64 bit windows 7

What you should add? You should throw that computer in the trash and buy a new one. That one was outdated YEARS ago.. :D

Edited by Wh1spY

Desktop

CPU: AMD A6-6400K APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics @ 3.9 GHz

Graphics card: AMD Radeon 8750 HD

RAM: 3.45GB RAM Usable (4.00)

SSD? (Yes/No) No

hi guys, i already asked for the mod,but i don't know if the stand alone versione will work better than the mod with lower pcs,so i'll try to post here my laptop.

Desktop or laptop? laptop macbook pro (i'll install windows 7)
Monitor resolution:1440x900
CPU:intel core i7 2.2GHZ
Graphics card:AMD Radeon hd 6750M (VRAM 1024 MB) (and here it also says intel HD graphics 3000)
RAM:* 4gb
SSD? (Yes/No) no

hope it will work on lower settings without any lag... ty