OrLoK

Can I Run DayZ Retail (POST HERE)

Intel Q9550 - 4x2.8ghz

8GB RAM DDR2

Radeon HD7750

I know it runs DayZ, although I don't seem to get out of the 20-30 fps range, would it be possible to squeeze more FPS out of my system?

In the woods I get 30-50fps, but in towns and stuff it's dropping to 20 and below. Haven't even been in Cherno yet, this fps count was in Stary. :P

I'm going to post my specs..

Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00Ghz 3.01 GHz

4.00 GB (3.25 GB usable)

ATI Raedon HD 4800 Series

It might launch the SA, but it won't be payable.

That really depends on his resolution. I'm using an 'AthlonII X2 250' with a 'HD5770' at 1920x1080 and it is perfectly playable.

EDIT:

If people don't post their resolution, it is impossible to tell whether or not their setup is adequate.

There is a difference between showing a game on a gameboy monitor and a huge triple monitor display.

Edited by Max Planck

That really depends on his resolution. I'm using an 'AthlonII X2 250' with a HD5770 at 1920x1080 and it is perfectly playable.

When I see people playing it without lag with inferior-ish specs I cry.

Every time.

Every time.

inferiorspecmasterrace

EDIT:

I didn't say 'without lag'. Sadly.

Edited by Max Planck

Every time.

Config? One bottleneck and you are unlucky.

Edited by Ustor

Hello, am i possible to play dayz with atleast 30+ fps? and what graphics?

Desktop or laptop? Desktop

Monitor resolution: 1920x1080

CPU: AMD Phanom II X2 555 3.21 GHz

Graphics card: MSI GT 630

RAM: 4GB

Hard Drive: 500GB

Hello, am i possible to play dayz with atleast 30+ fps? and what graphics?

Monitor resolution: 1920x1080
CPU: AMD Phanom II X2 555 3.21 GHz
Graphics card: MSI GT 630
RAM: 4GB
Hard Drive: 500GB

i would say no the alpha  is not optimized people with gtx 780's "lagging" with 30-40FPS

I recently heard that DayZ Standalone finally got early acces and ive been waiting for it since 2012 and i was wondering if that PC Could run it:

i7 core 3.4

8gb Ram

500gb hardrive

Gt 630 m

Windows 7

Thats a laptop i know it but i just wanna see if if run it.

• Like 1

Check out a benchmark site as opposed to asking here.

It's a DX11 card - you should be able to play the game, but you might want to lower the graphics settings to the lowest.

Edited by Tremu1ant

No.

I put his post in here on purpose, we don't need a separate thread for smaller, flatter computers. One is enough.

In my thread i tried to explain why note should be separately. There is VERY BIG P.S.

No.

I put his post in here on purpose, we don't need a separate thread for smaller, flatter computers. One is enough.

Max, can you translate 660M into desk quickly? Intel 3630QM? Have you requirements for notebooks in your head? I did't saw it. Have you any calculater?

Hey! I have just played the standalone and I want to share some FPS cuz i know people are excited about those.

I7 950 @4 Ghz

GTX 780 O.Cd (Factory + user)

6 Gb of DDR3 memory

@Options like all special effects off, texture resolution very high and low object amount (the only setting that really changes the FPS. Got +15 FPS after turning down objects amount from very high to low)

Outside city around 60. In big cities. 25. GPU usage @<30% which is a joke (just as bad as the mod). Didn't check CPU usage but pretty sure not above 50% so plenty of headroom.
A professional review says 25 FPS in cities as well with a GTX 780. Textures kinda loading infront of one is annoyin as well but well it's still the exacly same (bad) graphical engine... just changed the network part.

I hope they gonna optimalize it some more cuz in cities it really feels exacly as the mod, just abit smoother outside the cities.

More hardware optimalization is needed.

Edited by GamingCrewX

So I have been using my pc for like 3 years now without upgrading any hardware apart from new ram a few months ago, so I decided to get some new stuff seeing as I will probably be playing a lot of dayz over christmas :)

New specs will be

Asus gtx 660 oc

FX6300

8GB corsair vengeance 

anyone running the same setup? Just wondering what FPS and what settings to expect to be able to play on.

So I have been using my pc for like 3 years now without upgrading any hardware apart from new ram a few months ago, so I decided to get some new stuff seeing as I will probably be playing a lot of dayz over christmas :)

New specs will be

Asus gtx 660 oc

FX6300

8GB corsair vengeance 

anyone running the same setup? Just wondering what FPS and what settings to expect to be able to play on.

Merged.

Monitor resolution: 1280x1024
CPU: AMD Bulldozer FX-8120
Graphics card: GTX 560 1GB with ACX III
RAM: 8GB
SSD? (Yes/No) No

Thats a low resolution combined with a powerful GPU. CPU is not the best one but thoese 3Ghz should do just fine. I played DayZ Mod on a worse PC without any big problems.

The problem will/can be FPS in cities (read my post above) but it's not about ur hardware. Get 2 TITANS or 690s and You will have same problem with FPS in cities. Problem is that at this time

the game doesn't use full potential of the GPU (30% GPU usage of an GTX 780 on FULL HD, and ur resolution is even lower so that's just better)

New specs will be

Asus gtx 660 oc

FX6300

8GB corsair vengeance 

Should be fine unless u play on 4K display <troll>. Expect low FPS in cities (read reply above)

Edited by GamingCrewX