OrLoK

Can I Run DayZ Retail (POST HERE)

Hi guys, I really need to know if this PC what I'm planning on buying will allow me  to run Dayz without lag. That is all I'm bothered about. Thanks in advance.

Desktop or laptop? Desktop
Monitor resolution: 1440 x 900 (I will be using a LCD TV for the time being until I can save up for a good monitor)
CPU: AMD A8 6600K Quad Core Processor / CPU running at 3.9GHz (With 4.2GHz Turbo Mode)
Graphics card: AMD RADEON HD8570D
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz
SSD? (Yes/No) I don't think so, on the description it says "SD Memory Card Reader built into top of case"

It would run but you'd be far from happy at its performance and I'd recommend  looking higher up the range

Hello all,

Pretty much a complete noob to pc's gaming and all involved.I live in the uk and am looking for a rig that will run dayz to a good quality (no lag etc) I have a budget of about £300- £500 but would like to keep it as cheap as possible. Any suggestions on a whole set up or links to a pre built machine with the right capabilitys?. Can I even do this within this budget or am i being nieve?

£500 would get you quite nice desktop but without monitor and keyboard but its doable to build one ( although significantly less nicer ) for little less

Laptop or Desktop? Desktop

Monitor Resolution 1080p OR 720p

CPU: Intel core  (6MB Cache 3.30 GHz)

Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 270 with 2GB GDDR5

RAM: 8 GB dual channel DDR3

SSD: No

Will it run at high or max graphics,  also, what about Arma 2/3?

1080p, high settings, FPS likely in the region of 35 in towns and over 50 everywhere else  

• Like 1

Desktop or laptop: laptop

Monitor resolution: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 7310

RAM: 4GB

SSD: no

CPU: wasn't sure what was meant by this, i'm not very good with computers. hopefully it is one of the following.

Processor: AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~1.4GHz

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1

System Model: HP 2000 Notebook PC

thanks in advance for any help. i am not worried about playing on high settings, i just want to be able to run it on min settings.

Windows Version: Microsoft Windows 8  (build 9200), 64-bit

Processor: AMD E2-1800 APU with Radeon HD Graphics

Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7340G

Total RAM: 5.6 GB

Is this okay for DayZ

see if you can run the arma 2 operation arrowhead demo on steam. I think if you can run that, then you should be able to run dayz mod since its just arma 2 stuff.

You will be able to run it but like on low settings. Also, wrong section.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

Windows Version: Microsoft Windows 8  (build 9200), 64-bit

Processor: AMD E2-1800 APU with Radeon HD Graphics

Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7340G

Total RAM: 5.6 GB

Is this okay for DayZ

merging

I'm about to order this PC, but unsure. Will this run the standalone decently? *please move if wrong place to post.*

(copy and pasted )

AMD A4-5300 3.4GHz processor, an AMD Radeon 6670 graphics card, 8GB of RAM, and 500GB of storage

if anything else is needed, I can attempt to find it.

Questions

• will it run SMOOTHLY?
  • best settings? ( high, medium, low )
  • average fps for each preset? ( 50 for low, etc, )
  •  

Key Features:

-17-inch 1920x1080 display

- Intel Core i7 4700HQ 2.4GHZ processor

- 8GB RAM

- 2 x 500GB 7,200rpm Hard Drives

- Dedicated GeForce GTX 770M 3GB Graphics

Can this laptop run dayz standalone? What settings? Fps? :)

Key Features:

-17-inch 1920x1080 display

- Intel Core i7 4700HQ 2.4GHZ processor

- 8GB RAM

- 2 x 500GB 7,200rpm Hard Drives

- Dedicated GeForce GTX 770M 3GB Graphics

Can this laptop run dayz standalone? What settings? Fps? :)

Merging

my computer is a gateway nv59

Desktop or laptop? Notebook (laptop)

Monitor resolution: 1366 x 768

CPU: Intel i3

Graphics card: 5650 Mobility Radeon

SSD? (Yes/No) No

It would run but you'd be far from happy at its performance and I'd recommend  looking higher up the range

Thanks for the reply. But what do you mean by performance? As long as it doesn't lag I'll be happy. 

Edited by LeithL7

Thanks for the reply. But what do you mean by performance? As long as it doesn't lag I'll be happy. 

But that's precisely what I mean. Lack of performance - lag / low FPS

So my computer has about 3gb of ram and i was wondering if it will be able to run Dayz Standalone without lagging and being slow if you need to know any other specs just ask

So my computer has about 3gb of ram and i was wondering if it will be able to run Dayz Standalone without lagging and being slow if you need to know any other specs just ask

Merged.

Please read the first post in this thread, then edit your post accordingly.

My car has a steering wheel and I was wondering what will be the maximum speed I can go...

I mean really?!

my computer is a gateway nv59

Desktop or laptop? Notebook (laptop)
Monitor resolution: 1366 x 768
CPU: Intel i3
Graphics card: 5650 Mobility Radeon
SSD? (Yes/No) No

Should run on low but will very likely struggle even then

Edited by Colonel-Wicked
  • Like 1

im running heavily modified custom cfg files and all low settings

its actually somewhat fluent, i get about an average 20-40fps

my computer is pretty crap so its all i know :P

Edited by Pandafish

http://www.cclonline.com/product/113528/NoMfgCode/All-CCL-Desktops/CCL-Elite-Besra-Gaming-PC/CCL-EL-BES/ Hello poeple of the internet.

Im just here wondering if the PC ive linked above would be able to run DayZ, I have not got the biggest of budgets and its clearly a cheaper PC compared to some but this game has really got me hooked by watching videos etc. Ive not got much of a clue about computer gamimg so im no pro. Please dont comment If its not intended to be helpful.

Thanks.

CPU: AMD A8 6600K Quad Core Processor / CPU running at 3.9GHz (With 4.2GHz Turbo Mode)

Another user asked the same question on previous page. I would really not recommend that processor even if on tight budget

looking to know if this will run dayz well, its a budget build, but im used to playing on my brothers which runs pentium dual core e5700 4gb ram, gts 450 graphics and windows vista, with 10 frames in elektro, and 30fps outside cities. so im not expecting perfect performance or graphics, maybe 30fps in cities and and 50 outside? the budget build is:
pentium g3220 3.0ghz

4gb ram 1333

gt640 2gb

working on a budget of around £300, using scan.co.uk so if anyone can suggest a better build around that price id like to know

Would this handle DayZ on the maximum graphics?

RKaKcPo.png

Key Features of this PC

- Six Core processing & up to 16GB of DDR3 memory

- Midi Tower design for easy upgradeability

- Powerful Nvidia GeForce Graphics and Software

- Flexible Specification

System Specification

- Case: BitFenix Shadow Tower Case - Midnight Black

- Power Supply: Super Flower 550W 80+ Gold Rated PSU

- CPU: AMD Bulldozer FX-6 6300 Quad Core CPU with Turbo Speed of 4.1GHz

- Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P (Socket AM3) ATX Motherboard 

- Cooler: Raijintek Ereboss High Performance CPU Cooler

- RAM: Up to 16GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit

- Hard Drive: Your Choice of Primary and Secondary Hard Drive / Solid State Drive

- Graphics Card: Your choice of Nvidia GeForce DirectX 11 Graphics

- Sound: Realtek 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)

- Optical Drive: OcUK DVD+/-RW SATA Drive

So.. Will this play on the Maximum graphics on DayZ at 60fps+?

I'm a complete n00b when it comes to computers and building them, but I did and I managed to get a better system than that (i7 3770k) for a similar price with just buying the parts and building it myself.

Buy all the parts individually and make your own PC, it really is worth it, and its a lot easier than you may think.  There are plenty of YouTube tutorials to help you out.

Not only that but you will save yourself a bit of money.  Also, if you order many parts from one place, you could haggle for a wee bit extra discount ;)

But yes, that will play DayZ well, at max settings I would guess yes, but im not very sure.

For that price, spend an extra 500 quid and get an Alienware. Game will only be officially ready by next year anyway..

Don't get an Alienware, their made by Dell now and aren't very good as they used to. Op that computer looks very good and will probably run DAY Z and mostly ultra..however even the best PC's struggle in towns, suggest dropping some of the AO and AA options and lower view distance in your config..then you can probably get a consistent 60....I have a i5 4670K and a GTX 660 and I get constant 60FPS on Arma 3,. a game that has been optimisied, so i think for the future day z will become that smooth

Would this handle DayZ on the maximum graphics?

So.. Will this play on the Maximum graphics on DayZ at 60fps+?

Oh, the irony.

Merging

Plimax@ it should run just fine on 1080p - high but do expect some fps drops in towns

Also I suggest swapping that HDD for WD Caviar blue 1TB instead

looking to know if this will run dayz well, its a budget build, but im used to playing on my brothers which runs pentium dual core e5700 4gb ram, gts 450 graphics and windows vista, with 10 frames in elektro, and 30fps outside cities. so im not expecting perfect performance or graphics, maybe 30fps in cities and and 50 outside? the budget build is:
pentium g3220 3.0ghz

4gb ram 1333

gt640 2gb

working on a budget of around £300, using scan.co.uk so if anyone can suggest a better build around that price id like to know

What is it that you need to fit into that budget and is it strictly £300?