OrLoK

Can I Run DayZ Retail (POST HERE)

Hey im getting a new laptop and I wonderd if anyone could tell me what sort of settings it should be able to tand a rough fps on them settings.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00K8QZGSW?cache=034a2675abf53e73d783caee7dd69a7e&qid=1401998487&sr=8-2#ref=mp_s_a_1_2ey I am getting a new gaming laptop and I wounderd if anyone can tell me if it will run smooth and on what settings it can take, heres the laptop...

Hey im getting a new laptop and I wonderd if anyone could tell me what sort of settings it should be able to tand a rough fps on them settings.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00K8QZGSW?cache=034a2675abf53e73d783caee7dd69a7e&qid=1401998487&sr=8-2#ref=mp_s_a_1_2ey I am getting a new gaming laptop and I wounderd if anyone can tell me if it will run smooth and on what settings it can take, heres the laptop...

Merged

Hello everyone, 

I'm looking to buy DayZ, but I must know one thing before I do.

Rather straight forward, does DayZ run normally on a 32 bit system? Specifically, would it run on Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bits? All other specs are higher than the recommended specs.

Thanks in advance,

Dutchwolf. 

PS. Forgive me if this is the wrong topic for this thread, I had no idea where to ask this otherwise on the forums.

PS. Forgive me if this is the wrong topic for this thread, I had no idea where to ask this otherwise on the forums.

Merged

You should be fine. I know of a few others that are running 32 bit as well.

I'm looking to build a computer here within a month for gaming and ive been looking around but I haven't found to many builds that i liked so far. If anyone could recommend a decent build with the budget of about $700 in mind including mouse, key board, and windows 7 ide be grateful. Im looking to do mostly gaming. Thank you.

Budget: $700

need a keyboard, mouse, and windows 7.

Keyboard and mouse dont have to be extravagant. 

Any build BELOW or right around $700 will be great. Thanks guys

Desktop:

4th Generation Intel Core i5-4460 processor (6MB Cache, up to 3.2GHz)

8GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600Mhz

1TB (64MB Cache) 7200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s

240W AC Adaptor

NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 745 with 4GB DDR3

What settings, also can i record while playing?

Desktop or laptop? Desktop
Monitor resolution: 1920x1080
CPU:i5 3570K
Graphics card: ATI 7870 OC 2GB
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600mhz
SSD? (Yes/No) Nah mate

I run stable 40fps maxed settings :b game could be better optimized, i run BF4 maxed at over 60FPS but its just an alpha and perfectly playable as is

Desktop or laptop? Desktop
Monitor resolution: 1920x1080
CPU:i5 3570K
Graphics card: ATI 7870 OC 2GB
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600mhz
SSD? (Yes/No) Nah mate

I run stable 40fps maxed settings :b game could be better optimized, i run BF4 maxed at over 60FPS but its just an alpha and perfectly playable as is

Overclock that CPU - 3570K shpuld be stable at 4.5 GHz under water.

Hi, I have a Desktop with:

AMD Athlon II X3 460 Processor, 3.4 GHz

8 GB of Ram

Win7 Ult Sp1 64 bit

Nvidia Geforce GTX440

1400x900 Resolution

Will this run the game?

What kind of upgrade will increase FPS and graphics the most if spending ~300 US dollars, what about 500?  I'm in USA.  BTW, I have no idea about computers. :(

Edited by akincomer

I'm wondering if I can run DayZ at all on my laptop

Stats are:

Intel Core i7-4702MQ + Quad Core 3.2GHz

16GB DDR3-1066 (2 x 8GB) RAM + 1TB HDD

NVIDIA GeForce GT750M with 4GB video graphics

Hello,

I'm not a PC gamer but have really been looking into getting a PC and was wondering if these specs would easily run DayZ with good graphics settings (serious answers only please, thanks)

• - AMD QC FX 4350 4.2GHz
  • - 8GB RAM + 2TB HDD + DVDRW
  • - 95.43 Average FPS on Med settings
  • - AMD Radeon HD7770
  • - Windows 8.1 64bit

Tell me if more information about this rig is needed, and thank you to anyone who will help a new PC gamer out!

Edited by III ProZone III

I'm wondering if I can run DayZ at all on my laptop

Stats are:

Intel Core i7-4702MQ + Quad Core 3.2GHz

16GB DDR3-1066 (2 x 8GB) RAM + 1TB HDD

NVIDIA GeForce GT750M with 4GB video graphics

Yes, probably on med to high with 20+ fps

Hello,

I'm not a PC gamer but have really been looking into getting a PC and was wondering if these specs would easily run DayZ with good graphics settings (serious answers only please, thanks)

• - AMD Radeon HD7770
  • - Windows 8.1 64bit

Tell me if more information about this rig is needed, and thank you to anyone who will help a new PC gamer out!

Hello,I'm not a PC gamer but have really been looking into getting a PC and was wondering if these specs would easily run DayZ with good graphics settings (serious answers only please, thanks) 

• - AMD Radeon HD7770
  • - Windows 8.1 64bit
Probably but i'd suggest getting a rig with an intel cpu in the i5 or i7 series and nvidia graphics card in the 600 or 700 series intel is single thread cpus which is what the dayz engine uses and heavily depends upon, if you can get one with 3.0ghz or higher with nvidia not only did they release a new driver a few weeks ago which users reported a 10-20fps boost in game with but also they perform better, are cooler and have better customer support especielly the new cards using the new maxwell system such as the 750ti. Hope i helped

my new PC specs (planned to order tomorrow) and would like to know how you think it will perform.

I7 4790 3.6GHz (4.0GHz Turbo)

16GB DDR3 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance Ram

Crucial 240GB SSD (6GB/s)

MSI Z97 Mobo

MSI R9 270 GPU

Thanks for any info given.

A custom built one because they're cheaper, but in this situation the 2nd one would run them the best. But not by a large margin, it would be better to get a Intel CPU because they have the best single core performance but are a lot more cash.

A custom built one because they're cheaper, but in this situation the 2nd one would run them the best. But not by a large margin, it would be better to get a Intel CPU because they have the best single core performance but are a lot more cash.

Would the second PC be able to run the game in decent graphics? And high fps, thanks

Merged?

Topics Merged.

Please make sure to use existing topics, that might answer your question or for you to post in. You asked whether any of those PC's can run the game and if so, at which framerate. This thread, which is pinned in the same section as yours, will answer these questions and will get more attention than the new one you posted.

Topics Merged.

Please make sure to use existing topics, that might answer your question or for you to post in. You asked whether any of those PC's can run the game and if so, at which framerate. This thread, which is pinned in the same section as yours, will answer these questions and will get more attention than the new one you posted.

Okay thanks, well which one of the two would run the game better?

Hey, I wondering if anyone could recommend a good gaming PC that performs well with modern games (obviously including DayZ) with good FPS.  I would prefer it pre-built but if it's worth it I might give a try at building one myself.  My max monetarily is $1200 but I would like it to be around $700-$900.  Thanks:)