LeeHarveyEnfield

a friend in need

I mean, his stories are fine, they were just about gathering and you know fighting a guy, fine.

The last 2 are just pretty weird though to be honest, lets just hope he dosent of it again...

is you saying second one I agree you 100% :beans:

I'm afraid that's not what I was trying to imply. I might be wrong though, which would be even sadder.

Granted, regardless of what you think, spewing insults and hate is never helpful or constructive.

I mean, his stories are fine, they were just about gathering and you know fighting a guy, fine.

The last 2 are just pretty weird though to be honest, lets just hope he dosent of it again...

The one where they raped that girl was way out of line.

I'm glad the mods took it down

• Like 1

for me this story about womans was funny joke :D

Lee and friend doing roleplay in zombie apocalypse

some guy using female charater but is man (this is also strange for me but is different story) :huh:

he don't say rape, he don't say beansy having blowjob :|

horror happen inside mind of reader, maybe guys who make conclusion need to ask what is wrong there?

they doing simple game play in game :thumbsup: ;)

you think zombie apocalypse don't have true horror things happen????

is horror game or what????

every day on tv is movie or tv show with more horror like rape and worse things

I read again this story and I don't see nothing here is wrong and deserve graveyard :(

is story from apocalypse and some guys here make report because they don't like hi m and mods react because they are.....

I don't understand why they put in graveyard

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

The glorification of rape, story or not, and such is not permitted. To think people would know this.

4) Offensive Content:
Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense. We want to show this website to our mums.

--

As I quoted before...

you are as thick as pig shit you deserve everything you get, you are the absolute definition of one of lifes great losers now kindly get the fuck out of our teamspeak'

Essentially, they lured an unsuspecting newb (you know, a new beginner---someone who isn't very experienced) and then decided to insult him. 

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 6

I haven't played dayz in months, but I'd gladly come out of retirement for waiting for the standalone and bring hell down upon him

I can dream, he will never give his server away, besides it's probably a 10000 verchiles, self bloodbag, start with full tool belt donator server that requires no skill to play on

The reality is, Lee.  You're a coward, probably an underachiever with low self esteem and a huge ego.  Behind the computer screen you're a tough guy, under the illusion that you're a funny guy too, sat there giggling like a pathetic little school girl with your equally pathetic sidekick, Beany.  But in real life, out there in the real world, you're a nobody and if you tried that shit in the real world you'd get your arse handed to you and you know it.  Sure it's easy to **ck someone over online, when they can't lean over and smack you in the mouth.  When there's people like you in the world why should anyone trust another person ever again? Mark my words you pathetic waste of existence, one day you'll meet someone in the streets where you live or some other part of the world, they'll sense your narcissistic nature and there'll be something about your face that will make them want to beat the crap out of you.  Where will your online tough guy persona be then? Crapping down your leg most likely, begging them not to hurt you, crying like the real life pussy you are.  

You're not clever, you're not funny, you're just a narcissistic attention seeking little prick.    

If I was in charge of this website I'd ban you from ever posting here again.  You give this community a bad name.

Any reply you give this post will be more proof that I'm right about you.  

He's a coward.  They hide behind a smoke screen of bullshit and hatred, a projection of who they really are.  He probably wasn't getting enough attention from his mates who know him in real life, so he comes on here to get it.. You've got to feel sorry for him really :)

t9Z6SII.jpg

• Like 1

not really skilled banditry.. still legit in dayz. if this is one of the most entertaining things to get out of the game, how boring it must be..

• Like 1

some guy using female charater but is man (this is also strange for me but is different story) :huh:

horror happen inside mind of reader, maybe guys who make conclusion need to ask what is wrong there?

I read again this story and I don't see nothing here is wrong and deserve graveyard :(

is story from apocalypse and some guys here make report because they don't like hi m and mods react because they are.....

Just because it happens in real life doesn't mean it's okay to talk about it KoS

Essentially, they lured an unsuspecting newb (you know, a new beginner---someone who isn't very experienced) and then decided to insult him. 

That act in of itself makes the perpetrator a bigger newb than the newb that they lured into the teamspeak. The fact that they actually believe that the guy is a moron for doing so is even more ludicrous.

• Like 1

Hello there

Dont forget that some folk like to cause offence and feed of the reaction they get.

Thes best thing to do if something is offensive to one is to simply report it and leave it to us to act.

Just because we dont act immediately does not mean we are not being active.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

Im generally with yer on most things you say KoS.. But im with the mods on the girl story, a bridge to far, im not all that PC, but that kinda thing is just not good for a community in general..

As far as this one goes, err its dayz... its legit play, dont have an issue with it(i personally dont generally get verbally abusive to peeps, or think highly of it,  but thats the only thing here that stopped me giving beans...) Its not KoS even ;)  its interacting!! then killing... like the good ole days, when it was yah team mate that shot yah in the back o head for that box o matches.. ;)

Nothing newbish about it... this is what dayz was like before KoS became the norm(who am i kidding, there have always been KoS..) it pays to have a contingency plan when dealing with strangers. Its these despicable acts that make dayz so good.

• Like 1

I don't agree with the name calling and insults but still people you can't just flame a user and insult him. You are just as bad as him then. What you are doing is essentially cyberbullying and ganging up on someone.

• Like 2

People raging at one guy telling a story about a game in an internet forum. People not only born in a golden cradle, but also spoiled their whole childhood. I'm sure you, flamers, have nothing else to complain about, right? That's why you came here anyway.

Go waste your time in something less pathetic.

• Like 3

Didn't really like the story, the responses are funny though.

Your word play was weak this time(?)

• Like 1

No personal insults, please.

Really? I got a slapped wrist for calling him a name, but he's still allowed to get away with posting racist, sexist, homophobic and hate stories? Dam. I guess I misunderstood the forum rules last time I read them.  

Don't get me wrong, I accept your request and I apologise for using that kind of language.  Just wish you'd pull rank on him instead..

Edited by urbanskaters

People raging at one guy telling a story about a game in an internet forum. People not only born in a golden cradle, but also spoiled their whole childhood. I'm sure you, flamers, have nothing else to complain about, right? That's why you came here anyway.

Go waste your time in something less pathetic.

Contradicting yourself with this post aren't you, just a little ? :P

I don't agree with the name calling and insults but still people you can't just flame a user and insult him. You are just as bad as him then. What you are doing is essentially cyberbullying and ganging up on someone.

Really? So if you see a man hitting his wife, or maybe just verbally abusing her to the point of tears. Does it make you a bully if you try to defend her against this animal? Does standing up for others against a bully, make you a bully now? ha! You've got to love this community!

Hello there

Dont forget that some folk like to cause offence and feed of the reaction they get.

Thes best thing to do if something is offensive to one is to simply report it and leave it to us to act.

Just because we dont act immediately does not mean we are not being active.

Rgds

LoK

I did report it. The thread is still open and he's still free to post even more offensive material.

This isn't an argument, I'm just stating a fact.

[Merged - Inception.]

Edit: lol, thank you inception. My bad!

Edited by urbanskaters

Really? I got a slapped wrist for calling him a name, but he's still allowed to get away with posting racist, sexist, homophobic and hate stories? Dam. I guess I misunderstood 

This story did not consist of any racism, sexism or homophobia. 

EDIT: Yeah, make sure to edit your posts instead of posting multiple separate ones, hah.

Edited by Inception.

This story did not consist of any racism, sexism or homophobia. 

I was referring to his other stuff and in general, this thread was equally offensive though.

Thanks for the thread merge btw, I'm never sure how to use the multiquote thing..   

Really? So if you see a man hitting his wife

you make compare with story on forum what make ZERO REFERENCE about sex things only guys imagine what is 'obscene', you make compare with guy who beat on wife??? :o

really you do this? you are sure??? :huh:

this is reaction of guy who dont have nothing intelligent for saying :D

Edited by KoS
  • Like 3

I was referring to his other stuff and in general, this thread was equally offensive though.

Thanks for the thread merge btw, I'm never sure how to use the multiquote thing..   

He has had a topic Graveyarded recently.

--

You just click "MultiQuote" on the comments you want to quote and it should appear in the reply section at the bottom.

Really? So if you see a man hitting his wife, or maybe just verbally abusing her to the point of tears. Does it make you a bully if you try to defend her against this animal? Does standing up for others against a bully, make you a bully now? ha! You've got to love this community!

There is a difference between standing up to a bully and bullying a bully. Defending someone being hurt by fighting off the agressor is fine. Insulting someone over an online forum for posting stupid stories about a video game to the point that its cyberbullying is not fine.

• Like 2

The reality is, Lee.  You're a coward, probably an underachiever with low self esteem and a huge ego.  Behind the computer screen you're a tough guy, under the illusion that you're a funny guy too, sat there giggling like a pathetic little school girl with your equally pathetic sidekick, Beany.  But in real life, out there in the real world, you're a nobody and if you tried that shit in the real world you'd get your arse handed to you and you know it.  Sure it's easy to **ck someone over online, when they can't lean over and smack you in the mouth.  When there's people like you in the world why should anyone trust another person ever again? Mark my words you pathetic waste of existence, one day you'll meet someone in the streets where you live or some other part of the world, they'll sense your narcissistic nature and there'll be something about your face that will make them want to beat the crap out of you.  Where will your online tough guy persona be then? Crapping down your leg most likely, begging them not to hurt you, crying like the real life pussy you are.  

You're not clever, you're not funny, you're just a narcissistic attention seeking little prick.    

If I was in charge of this website I'd ban you from ever posting here again.  You give this community a bad name.

Any reply you give this post will be more proof that I'm right about you.  

Easy now, it's just a video game. You're not in Chernarus, you are on planet earth (Chernarus just exists in video games). Do you even know this game is raten 18+? Because it seams you're getting really aggressive because of it. Maybe you should play a different game with less violence.

You're telling him he's a loser and that he's a tough guy online, and not in the real world. What about you? You're acting really tough on this forum, but I wonder how you are in real life. 

The reality is, you're a little angry boy, who can't handle the violence in this game and gets aggressive himself. Go find something else to do which doesn't make you this aggressive.

Edited by Gigantic Ballsack

That act in of itself makes the perpetrator a bigger newb than the newb that they lured into the teamspeak. The fact that they actually believe that the guy is a moron for doing so is even more ludicrous.

Lee? A newb?

Gaymond, I don't think you know the right defenition of a newb. Don't use words you don't know.

Edited by Gigantic Ballsack
  • Like 1

As much as I appreciate the words that have been offered up by some of you in my support I must express the following.

Thank you but really, it isn't necessary

bullying is something that requires a victim who feels persecuted or harassed in some way and I simply do not.

there is nothing the handful of vocal haters have said that has so much as ruffled a single hair on my head.

my secret is I simply do not care what they think or say, their words have no value to me and therefore no power to hurt me, they only hurt themselves by exposing for all to see just how unhappy and bitter they are.

I like that some people feel so enraged by my stories just as I feel delighted that some people seem to enjoy them, any reaction is better than no reaction and every reaction spurs me on to continue writing about my adventures with Beansy.

I had one story recently graveyarded for being 'Obscene' despite the fact that there was a distinct lack of anything that a right thinking person would call truly obscene, I left the details out and any filthy depraved thoughts that may have come from reading it emanated only from the mind of the reader, I think it says more about you guys than it says about me.

Anyway I shall return with another tale soon so keep on keeping on.

LHE

Edited by LeeHarveyEnfield
  • Like 2

Holy crap, I was not expecting there to be much of a flame war over this but generally this about probably about someone posting a topic purely to get attention from it...

But;

The worst thing we can do now is feed the troll, which we have done an amazing job at so far..

I'm guessing he's sat behind his computer screen with a cute little evil smiling saying "Muhahaha look at this flame war I have created" since he hasn't posted back to retaliate against people.

Now people let's not forget it's a bandit forum. In this case he may have gone a little far with the cyber bullying but we can't do anything about that. Maybe it was his upbringing or something but there's no cure to being a dick over the internet.

Another thing I was going to add was that Lee seems like a hardcore trouble maker, probably got one of those little behaviour record cards in school but the worst thing about this is that we're doing exactly what he wants us to do so let's just all chill out; recognise Lee for who he really is and continue with our important lives, eh'?

Could any mod lock this thread? I just think it's for the best that we don't have a massive community gang up on some people even though it may be a bit deserved.

EDIT; While I was typing this up Lee posted a comment and did indeed confirm that he was going: "Muhahaha look at this flame war I have created"

Edited by Demophon