SmashT

December Round-up: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE SA

haha, touché :P

I just felt like it's sorta "low" you know? Lots of little kiddies flipping ppl off and feeling badass... But as long as it 'll only be one of 10+ gestures.. sure.

Those people will be getting stalked, kidnapped, infected and left to the wilderness with no weapons/food/drink. :) muahaha

Edited by Victus Mortuus
  • Like 1

I remember that, gamma and ATOC are two of the big things that I think need addressing. Nights need to be made within reason though, I think they're still a bit too pitch black in that latest stream. But glad to see they're working.

• Like 1

I remember that, gamma and ATOC are two of the big things that I think need addressing. Nights need to be made within reason though, I think they're still a bit too pitch black in that latest stream. But glad to see they're working.

I really enjoy night time but if they make them unplayable, IE Batteries being too rare amongst other light sources or just the darkness of the night in general. Perhaps making it more closer to full moon nights than regular night time might make more people participate in night gaming which just doesn't happen now.

• Like 2

Nights need to be made within reason though, I think they're still a bit too pitch black in that latest stream. But glad to see they're working.

I have to agree with this - maybe the flashlight attachment let everything else appear that dim (which would be cool indeed), but if not, it seems a little too dark for my taste, too.

It has nothing to do with being unrealistic or less "hardcore", but imagine yourself in the middle of nowhere without some kind of flashlight, not being able to see shit. That doesn't sound like fun, and even worse, it would lead to either cranking the gamma/brightness up like hell or changing the server.

Sometimes, moderate compromises to realism have to be made for a game to be playable.

• Like 1

That and I've lived in/been in places which have sparse light, on a night with no moon, and there's still a measure of ambient light. That and your eyes get used to it. It's certainly much different than in the city or a populated area, but it's not a black hole.

I've used this anecdote before, but there have been times where I was unsure of whether my TV was on or not when playing DayZ.

• Like 1

That and I've lived in/been in places which have sparse light, on a night with no moon, and there's still a measure of ambient light. That and your eyes get used to it. It's certainly much different than in the city or a populated area, but it's not a black hole.

I've used this anecdote before, but there have been times where I was unsure of whether my TV was on or not when playing DayZ.

You've got to love Dayz + Night + RAIN  :|  :(

• Like 1

I really enjoy night time but if they make them unplayable, IE Batteries being too rare amongst other light sources or just the darkness of the night in general. Perhaps making it more closer to full moon nights than regular night time might make more people participate in night gaming which just doesn't happen now.

candles, oil lamps....flares, chemlights there will be enough i guess. how about zippos?

Chemlight fest?

techno_viking_tracking.gif

In Cherno!.

@Joe. Police torches would be nice also.

Edited by Victus Mortuus
  • Like 1

Hicks is in steam group chat atm.

I asked him if he did have a hard time covering up when Dean "almost" spilled the beans on stream about locking the b(uild).

He did not answer.

Edited by Quanaril

http://maruksp.tumblr.com/post/69979723993/am-i-good-or-am-i-good

tumblr_mxsze3mGX21rcf2tyo1_1280.jpg

this was just retweetet by ivan buchta. look at the top left corner. CHOO CHOO ^^

Yepepeee!!

And I even get my Czech Localization.. TADAAA...Dunt give a crap, gonna play it in English anywayyyyys.

Edited by OntyCZE

Weparo... You will no beans left at this rate :P

I know... BUT I DONT CARE :D :D :D

EDIT : Still have some left :P

Edited by Weparo

deanthepipsidrinker-o.gif

He came in like a RAINBOOOOOOW

Edited by raynor009
  • Like 4

Wait a second. If this is legit, the SA is ready for release... oh... my... f*cking... jesus... christ...

Cannot... compute... this... ... too... godlike... to... realise...

This is what gets everyone's hopes up.

Stop that shit

A bit of text means nothing.

Until its on your PC dont worry about it.

L

• Like 1

This is what gets everyone's hopes up.

Stop that shit

Well, you know what?

tumblr_mxsze3mGX21rcf2tyo1_1280.jpg

I think THAT is what gets everyone's hopes up, BIATCH!