SmashT

November Round-up

What's happened to us?

Simple, no standalone...

Just because John read the receipt wrong to you--you're gonna act like this? Is this how you act? Is this your way of getting out of your responsibilities?

woaaaw

why are you so mad at me?

we got along fine i dont know why thish ish happening

• Like 1

Why don't we just get back to topic instead of crying and fighting like children.

Take it to offtopic or pms if you want to bicker like a old married couple

Thank you.

I wonder if we will be able to wear a military hat in game for the SA.

Aye need those investigator types back that update us!!!!

After all its just Pap no one is interested in and poor soles just coming in for the daily look have to read.

And yes I’m aware of the irony as I’m now adding to it.

I thought it was already known their would be a large selection of clothing and kit so you’d know people in game easy?

Edited by sav112
  • Like 1

Hype train?

This thread's more like a train wreck.

Edited by RedNome
  • Like 2

Since we've got ( as it seems) the Arma 3 godrays already, I guess we will see the Arma 3 fog and the new Arma 3 rain implemented as well 

Awww yeah. I hope so, I haven't seen the ARMA 3 rain yet. But I've seen the fog and it looks pretty awesome.

I'd love to see some sort of snow as well. Mind you, I'm not asking for full seasons (and I'm not sure any of this is even possible with the current engine). But just some snow that accumulates on the ground (could be done by just overlaying a "snow" texture on certain things. I don't know how it could be implemented.

There's a certain part of me that wants some sort of elaborate dynamic weather, but another part of me is just fine with random storms every now and again.

• Like 1

Awww yeah. I hope so, I haven't seen the ARMA 3 rain yet. But I've seen the fog and it looks pretty awesome.

I'd love to see some sort of snow as well. Mind you, I'm not asking for full seasons (and I'm not sure any of this is even possible with the current engine). But just some snow that accumulates on the ground (could be done by just overlaying a "snow" texture on certain things. I don't know how it could be implemented.

There's a certain part of me that wants some sort of elaborate dynamic weather, but another part of me is just fine with random storms every now and again.

Kinda like how in the mod, we have the falling leaves going because its fall correct? :)

Thank you.

I wonder if we will be able to wear a military hat in game for the SA.

I need berets, more gas masks, real military clothing, with camo patterns.

I can't really come up with any other ideas right now.

• Like 1

The fog would be absolutely amazing! Imagine looting early in the morning in a small town... Can't see 15ft in front of you and zombies are all around. It would be awesome!

The fog would be absolutely amazing! Imagine looting early in the morning in a small town... Can't see 15ft in front of you and zombies are all around. It would be awesome!

Yes, you would have to rely on your ears! That would be so cool!

I’ll be well pleased if we are bitching about Rain that I feel is a luxury to that of Zombies hitting players through walls etc and all the wee things that brought down the Mod.  

Be good at server level you could have seasons. Who would not like to play the map for hours one day on Summer and jeans and T-shirts. Plenty Wildlife to eat and day light hours to roam. Then next day you play its Winter and you have to get warm Clothes, more risk of illness and colds. Lighting fires to keep warm and even dry clothes. Less food and foot prints that fade in time. Less daylight hours and visibility and the fact you cant just camp on a roof  as you will freeze.

Edited by sav112

I think its a good thing, we are no bitching here about whats wrong in the mod and really just thinking what would be amazing in standalone. I want my bolt action animations before full release

Edited by Aporis

4th December is the day. I've said this before and I'm never wrong. But I'm still wondering when is the devblog coming? That would ease my mind for another month.

5th of december....

eC2d90K.jpg

Edited by joe_mcentire

USHANKA HATS CONFIRMED IN STANDALONE!!!!!!!!

Ps. Can we get a god damned release date guys?

don't get me wrong...but i am pretty sure i 've seen pics prior where one could see such hats. pretty sure

Hopefully now people will calm down and stop loosing their freaking minds.

Edited by zfleming12

Hopefully now people will calm down and stop loosing their freaking minds.

Not a chance

• Like 1

5th of december....

eC2d90K.jpg

Krampus!!!!!!!  We need more krampus in the states.

• Like 1