SmashT

November Round-up

True people really need to slow down the pace. I`am really excited about this game to but the amount of speculations in the round up's are just beyonde any reasonable thinking sometimes.

(refering to zfleming12's post)

I am in full agreement with this. That and the posts where people are getting angry over very little and trivial things is burning me out.

True people really need to slow down the pace. I`am really excited about this game to but the amount of speculations in the round up's are just beyonde any reasonable thinking sometimes.

(refering to zfleming12's post)

It would all stop the moment Rocket gave a time frame reference for how long he believes the final testing will take. We already know that "everything is basically finished" and "we now just need to run a basic test to confirm everything works they way we believe it does"

• Like 1

It would all stop the moment Rocket gave a time frame reference for how long he believes the final testing will take. We already know that "everything is basically finished" and "we now just need to run a basic test to confirm everything works they way we believe it does"

Ya can't really measure time based on progress if progress could have variables that would either speed it up or slow it down. Even with a guesstimate

Rocket is the worst PR guy i have ever seen. (well he is no pr guy but yeah u get my point!)

Its coming out soon, we are on final lap, when this is finished, etc etc etc....

Just shut up already and finish the game, the less he say the less we speculate!

Edited by Zanders
  • Like 1

Why are people saying next year or even next month? He is quoted and said its ready for a release just gotta run it all together make sure it's kosher. How does that translate to being months lol or am I just taking the troll bate ?

• Like 1

the less he say the less we speculate!

So it's his fault that we're imbeciles? Got it.

• Like 2

Ya can't really measure time based on progress if progress could have variables that would either speed it up or slow it down. Even with a guesstimate

Jeez, then how a best case and worst case scenario?

How could he do that ? As if a BMW engineer would know if his new engine works as he thought it would be untill he see's it running in the 2,4 tonns chassie.

Why are people saying next year or even next month? He is quoted and said its ready for a release just gotta run it all together make sure it's kosher. How does that translate to being months lol or am I just taking the troll bate ?

Depends if all these features cause performance issues that are hard to fix. If everything goes smoothly 1-2 weeks

Jeez, then how a best case and worst case scenario?

Still really can't say as it's the same formula.

''rocket2gunsRocket 39 points

1 hour

ago

To clarify, today is the weekly multiplayer test. All personnel in the project are encouraged to join the game at some point in the hour, if possible. The external testers are also welcome to join at that time.

This has been an event each week sometime.

''

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1q47ka/testers_say_today_is_like_any_other_day_there_is/

hm I go and play the vanilla a bit, shoot me a cow get a fire going and refill my blood :) .

• Like 1

I liked it when Rocket was silent, much easier to pick out the trolls/morons in the spectrum of speculation. Whereas now, these people are actually grasping at straws... rather than bullshit.

• Like 1

I liked it when Rocket was silent, much easier to pick out the trolls/morons in the spectrum of speculation. Whereas now, these people are actually grasping at straws... rather than bullshit.

That's why I posted that comment, it was just a clear explanation for the high number of players today.

*sniffs the straw* There's bullshit on em -_-

• Like 2

[–]rocket2gunsRocket 23 points 1 hour ago

I also asked Officer Barbrady and he confirmed there is nothing to see here

Nice South Park reference.

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1

Holy sh*t, the database for the server is down. WTF does this mean? TO THE HYPE TRAIN *cue 60's batman music*

Holy sh*t, the database for the server is down. WTF does this mean? TO THE HYPE TRAIN *cue 60's batman music*

It's down for the whole site haha

Probably means they had enough of people freaking out over it and removed it.

Good idea as well.

Edit: Then I saw Owain112's post. Oh  >.>

Edited by zfleming12

It's down for the whole site haha

Well never mind then *Stops 60's batman music and backs away slowly from the hype train*

• Like 1

Yeah you are right but maybe people forgot what they already have a nice infected apocalyps game to play with. Ok it will not be the same as when you first played it but we might have a ball meeting on a server at the weekend enjoing what we have already ?! Or not ?! we could make something out of that instead of complaining that the sa is not happening as fast as we wanted it !?

''rocket2gunsRocket 39 points

1 hour

ago

To clarify, today is the weekly multiplayer test. All personnel in the project are encouraged to join the game at some point in the hour, if possible. The external testers are also welcome to join at that time.

This has been an event each week sometime.

''

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1q47ka/testers_say_today_is_like_any_other_day_there_is/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsCVEV6oXAA

*Edit - I'll be back in a couple of hours...

Edited by BlackFusion