SmashT

November Round-up

http://www.twitch.tv/agamerlikeyou - Guy claims he is playing Stand Alone pre Alpha offline is he for real? I haven't followed the game as I once did so have no idea if he is trolling or not?

Classic case of FOV to the max..  *facepalm*

Edit: he fixed it :)

Edited by PXXL

If I illegitimately showed footage from an unauthorized leaked version, I would still have the decency to wear a shirt.

• Like 7

If I illegitimately showed footage from an unauthorized leaked version, I would still have the decency to wear a shirt.

Trying to fish viewers and favorites and not even wearing a shirt while playing a 6 (Or something) months old build. Good job!

LOL, from the looks of the inventory screen this is ancient build leaked like 5 months ago. Looks like is trying to cash in on the imminent SA release hype. EVIL.

He's playing a pretty old build there it seems... Oh wait he just said he us actually :P

Didn't see that anyone had posted this so I thought I would. Is this a Lee with an aftermarket scope?!?

https://twitter.com/Hicks_206/status/397856729834061824/photo/1

Mosin Nagant with a PU scope. i don't think the enfield will be in the standalone, at least theres no mention of it and i doubt they would have the mosin and the enfield as they are very similar.

Mosin Nagant with a PU scope. i don't think the enfield will be in the standalone, at least theres no mention of it and i doubt they would have the mosin and the enfield as they are very similar.

I wouldn't count it out though, I mean they've got the model sitting there. Why not just use it? Plus the SMLE has a larger magazine capacity, and I'd assume that the No. 4 would be prime for mounting a suppressor. Plus, I'd rather they have variety. The AK-74 and M4A1 are pretty similar, yet they're both included. If they only had one weapon which filled a certain role, that'd be pretty boring.

• Like 3

You must be new to interwebz.

Seriously, check the opening post.

Ha! I hardly go back to the first page anymore, but good point I'll check back there first from now on. 

• Like 1

I wouldn't count it out though, I mean they've got the model sitting there. Why not just use it? Plus the SMLE has a larger magazine capacity, and I'd assume that the No. 4 would be prime for mounting a suppressor. Plus, I'd rather they have variety. The AK-74 and M4A1 are pretty similar, yet they're both included. If they only had one weapon which filled a certain role, that'd be pretty boring.

I hope your right, love the Enfield.

• Like 2

Look at the top seller on Steam - CoD Ghost. This would be the perfect time to release.

You can see how much PC gamers are loving the new CoD on the front page http://www.metacritic.com/

Big 0 and 1.7 avg standing right there.

Edited by St. Jimmy
  • Like 1

Look at the top seller on Steam - CoD Ghost. This would be the perfect time to release.

Or to hang this whole gaming hobby up in shame.

Seriously though, I hope (and I'm almost certain) they release the standalone according to their progress and the stability of the game, not because of some arbitrary, pseudo-strategic marketing considerations.

• Like 3

You can see how much PC gamers are loving the new CoD on the front page http://www.metacritic.com/

Big 0 and 1.7 avg standing right there.

Lol 7 more negative reviews from users than positive reviews from users.

I think people are just hopping on the, "CoD games are just copies of eachother with little to no actual different besides UI" train.

I'm not sure what this means for the SA release, though. I'd rather have CoD players not come to DayZ, but on the other hand I don't think these people would even like the SA.

Lol 7 more negative reviews from users than positive reviews from users.

I think people are just hopping on the, "CoD games are just copies of eachother with little to no actual different besides UI" train.

I'm not sure what this means for the SA release, though. I'd rather have CoD players not come to DayZ, but on the other hand I don't think these people would even like the SA.

7 more? look for the PC version of CoD and not the PS4 version 

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/call-of-duty-ghosts

• Like 1

I wonder how the process of getting the game on steam set up for launch works after all the testing is done. Anyone?

I wonder how the process of getting the game on steam set up for launch works after all the testing is done. Anyone?

Upload build to steam > Let Valve do a lil check > Put on Sale?

Edit: in a nutshell :P

Edited by PXXL
  • Like 2

Upload build to steam > Let Valve do a lil check > Put on Sale?

I always thought there was a proccess like, do they present the final product to someone, do they follow a procedure...

I guess I was thinking it would be more in depth

Dean has stated that it is already on Steam and all they have to do isbpress a button to make it go live to the public.

• Like 1

7 more? look for the PC version of CoD and not the PS4 version 

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/call-of-duty-ghosts

Read this:

Excellent work!!!! Activision development team has done a fantastic work this time. This is a master piece of art work with significant improvement in game play, graphic, sound effects, everything you can imagine. I would say this game is the best installment in COD series, and even a potential candidate of game of the year.

This game should be archived as the sole representation of our entire existence and cast out into the cold reaches of space to show all life in the universe what mankind was created to make, which is a masterpiece thousands of years in the making combining all of our collective knowledge and resources to make this game. It is so great of an achievement of mankind that I call it a game only for the lack of a word that would properly describe this gift from god.

Everyone, buy now. Act quick!

"24 of 170 users found this helpful "

LOL!

Anyway, getting offtopic. No more discussing this.

Back to potential habbenings.

• Like 1

Dean has stated that it is already on Steam and all they have to do isbpress a button to make it go live to the public.

:I oh