SmashT

November Round-up

huh?

I think he know something about SA.

• Like 2

I think he know something about SA.

Why would your mouth be dry? What does he know? Why so many questions?

Anyway, it seems they are still testing some things, hoping for a progress report of some kind in a few days.

• Like 5

There will be lots of WEAPONS, but I think you are concerned with firearms, which I'm sure there will be a variety. Some include: AK47, M4, Mosin Nagant, Lee Enfield, Hunting shotgun, pistol, likely at least a rickety old sniper rifle. Probably more, but they've not been spoken of etc.

I doubt we will see lee enfields, its an english weapon from ww2, if they are aiming for autenticityil doubt we will see it, they only exist in the mod because of BAF wich is based in english troops.

Why would your mouth be dry? What does he know? Why so many questions?

Anyway, it seems they are still testing some things, hoping for a progress report of some kind in a few days.

Ok true story, I gave Creppy a blow job for information about standalone, that's why my mouth is dry.

I did this for everyone in this forum.

Edited by Florx
  • Like 6

I did this for everyone in this forum.

I thought what we had was special

• Like 3

I doubt we will see lee enfields, its an english weapon from ww2, if they are aiming for autenticityil doubt we will see it, they only exist in the mod because of BAF wich is based in english troops.

The ole .303 was the staple weapon of the british, and commonwealth for around 100 years... they are every where!!!! i can still buy ww2 ammo for them here in new zealand... which i do, because i can get boxes o tracers for 20c a shot... i have a sportised version (an old army one, yah hack all the extra pieces o wood n crap off )  i sold my other one, for a pack o smokes and a box o beers... i would hardly say they are rare... maybe in the usa, but theyre pretty common pretty much any where the british/commonwealth have served in the last 100 years. (i used to have one from boer war era, it was about five and a half feet long... it was so cool!)

Dudes, I can't wait to murder you guys in cold blood when this alpha releases! Have a good night.

• Like 1

Seems to be a nasty bug to fix, if they can't even accomplish the performance test with more players.

And another week (almost) passed...after this week, my optimism will be shrunk to totally unacceptable levels.

129030517778353542.jpg

The ole .303 was the staple weapon of the british, and commonwealth for around 100 years... they are every where!!!! i can still buy ww2 ammo for them here in new zealand... which i do, because i can get boxes o tracers for 20c a shot... i have a sportised version (an old army one, yah hack all the extra pieces o wood n crap off )  i sold my other one, for a pack o smokes and a box o beers... i would hardly say they are rare... maybe in the usa, but theyre pretty common pretty much any where the british/commonwealth have served in the last 100 years. (i used to have one from boer war era, it was about five and a half feet long... it was so cool!)

Commomhealth never stationed on russia i guess.

Seems to be a nasty bug to fix, if they can't even accomplish the performance test with more players.

And another week (almost) passed...after this week, my optimism will be shrunk to totally unacceptable levels.

129030517778353542.jpg

There's no need for this.

There's no need for this.

Yes there is!

Nothing can stop it after tomorrow! Wait until it finds YOU!

Edited by Grabarz

Yes there is!

In fact there is not. You see, no llama has followed me home this evening, I assure you. Good day, sir.

Several pictures from today. Calm before the storm?

FiQapIq.jpg

BZC0Tq7CAAA5lWj.jpg

BZCbHRbCEAEHMmO.jpg

Edited by TIC321
  • Like 4

When was the last time we were treated to three new pictures in one day? What does it mean!!? Haha

When was the last time we were treated to three new pictures in one day? What does it mean!!? Haha

I believe a hint to the stormy pictures I'd say is "Calm before the storm"

Storm= Potential release (I hope)

Edited by TIC321

Several pictures from today. Calm before the storm?

*snip snip snip*

Google translated Arsenys text for the 2 player pic on twitter to read:

Edit: Reddits had this for better make happy translation.

We had a little run through Zelenogorsk, got some loot, I found a knife and a jacket; that dude found a screwdriver

So we are like: ''Yo, got some change, bro?''

• and that's a sweet reference to Russian hoodlums (gopniki) and how they begin conversation with random victim in the street. Russian hoodlums' natural habitat is city outskirts, comprised of huge apartment blocks (just like new Cherno area - Novoselki)
Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 2

I believe a hint to the stormy pictures I'd say is "Calm before the storm"

Storm= Potential release (I hope)

Why does everything have to mean something?!

It means nothing. It is a picture of some pretty cool new graphics. End. Of. Story.

• Like 2

We had a little run through Zelenogorsk, got some loot, I found a knife and a jacket; that dude found a screwdriver

• and that's a sweet reference to Russian hoodlums (gopniki) and how they begin conversation with random victim in the street. Russian hoodlums' natural habitat is city outskirts, comprised of huge apartment blocks (just like new Cherno area - Novoselki)

Very interesting :)

The enfield is in the game because of Operation Arrowhead.  The insurgents use it.  The British don't use the enfield anymore!

• Like 1

Are the apartments around Cherno called Noveselki?

That's what I took it mean.

So I'm guessing some the subdivisions outlying the cities will now have names.

That's helpful and more authentic I guess.

*I'm planning on dying a lot now, so everything goes as planned.*