SmashT

November Round-up

I hope the standalone will still contain 90% Jamie Hyneman zombies.

hej! nice to meet you! have fun and enjoy yourself!

• Like 1

Truth about DayZ Standalone.

Made this myself :)

IN DAYZ STANDALONE... (Truth every word)

8ZWqXZP.png

Edited by Aporis
  • Like 12

Truth about DayZ Standalone.

Made this myself :)

IN DAYZ STANDALONE... (Truth every word)

8ZWqXZP.png

Good Lord of common sense and intelligence: you're a 9gagger!

Good Lord of common sense and intelligence: you're a 9gagger!

Not sure if compliment or a rant... Because, in some places 9gag is not that greatest place, but I do use it very often to have a laugh or two.

Not sure if compliment or a rant... Because, in some places 9gag is not that greatest place, but I do use it very often to have a laugh or two.

When a majority of highschoolers around the world go to 9gag in their spare time, that should say enough.

When a majority of highschoolers around the world go to 9gag in their spare time, that should say enough.

I go to business college :P

TOPIC

I have the utmost faith in this dev team.

I haven't seen any out and out compromises to what I thought was Rockets vision for this game.

I wonder what DayZ looks like from inside Deans head noodle....

9XIhWJr.jpg

• Like 1

November 5th? is this the future!?!?!?

The 5th is not yet the future of yesterday but the coming tide of tomorrow's end.

• Like 1

There seemed to be a pistol in one of the shots where dean went against the group. I wonder what it is.

Also i'm predicting right now..... Alpha release before the end of December.

Edit, it is the 5th of november in Australia andddd..... no release.

Edited by Dchil

There seemed to be a pistol in one of the shots where dean went against the group. I wonder what it is.

that was Hicks, not Dean. ;)

Also i'm predicting right now..... Alpha release before the end of December.

Edit, it is the 5th of november in Australia andddd..... no release.

So... No Release in Australia at all, bare it. ;( J/K Prepare.

Edited by Aporis

Today is the 5th here in Australia and no release as today is Melbourne Cup Day the Country stops for this one Horse Race, "aint happenin here fellas "

mc1_zpse077c96d.jpg

mcdrunk_zpsafb419ae.jpg

mc2_zps46570952.jpg

mc4_zps0070cd0f.jpg

mc5_zps9db6a439.jpg

1000,000 people plus, wish you were all here

I hope they quietly add children and baby zombies some time down the road and make them rare.

I'm not usually one to push a possible ethical boundary in a game but it would be something I think they should consider. If done right, it would be something terrifying and different, bumping up scare/creep factor and adding another style of zombie to contend with (different attacks etc).

• Like 2

Any body see any server stats for the day? I don't have those pages bookmarked and was curious about the testing.

Thanks!

I hope they quietly add children and baby zombies some time down the road and make them rare.

I'm not usually one to push a possible ethical boundary in a game but it would be something I think they should consider. If done right, it would be something terrifying and different, bumping up scare/creep factor and adding another style of zombie to contend with (different attacks etc).

This was suggested a while back, and I felt it was in poor taste (at the time) due to the proximity of the shooting in Connecticut.

I personally wouldn't find it a problem if child zombies were included, babies seem a bit gimmicky. It's one of those things where I'd be totally fine if it were included, but would be just as fine without.

If they did, though, they need to take a hard line. They can't be wishy-washy in the slightest. I read an article about some HL2 mod with child zombies a few days ago, and they immediately released a statement saying that it was an immovable part of their vision and wouldn't be changed. That's what kind of stance they need to take if they include child zombies in DayZ.

Edited by Katana67
  • Like 1

What's the weird slender figure between the two buildings on the left?

A tree.

This was suggested a while back, and I felt it was in poor taste (at the time) due to the proximity of the shooting in Connecticut.

I personally wouldn't find it a problem if child zombies were included, babies seem a bit gimmicky. It's one of those things where I'd be totally fine if it were included, but would be just as fine without.

If they did, though, they need to take a hard line. They can't be wishy-washy in the slightest. I read an article about some HL2 mod with child zombies a few days ago, and they immediately released a statement saying that it was an immovable part of their vision and wouldn't be changed. That's what kind of stance they need to take if they include child zombies in DayZ.

And if that happens then cue ban in Australia. Where i live. And i like it here, besides the spiders, snakes, drop bears......

Hicks confirmed, its a zombie running towards him as he fired a gun just before switching to hatchet

• Like 1

Hicks confirmed, its a zombie running towards him as he fired a gun just before switching to hatchet

Cue the "Where are the rest of the zombies? I thought it was supposed to be 3000!" reactions. Although, I'm not seeing where he confirmed this.

Edited by Katana67

That's what they want you to believe!

#rocketfoot

• Like 3

Yeah LFC908 is me :P I got him to finally put my mind to rest over what it was haha