Cap'n (DayZ)

Favorite roadtrip music

Well, me and Eli pretty much covered the entire map in our pickup yesterday trying to gather parts(we got the parts, but died in the worst way). While driving, I thought it would be genius to butcher every song in existence. I started with What Is Love and he suggested Sandman by metallica, and we went on from there. Anyways, do you play music over long road trips? If so, what is your favorite?

• Like 1

I alwaya play Fortunate Son, when I fly a chopper. Cool climate gives listening to some Jackson music, while driving at night. I get quite a lag then, so I do it mostly when I am a passenger.

• Like 1

I alwaya play Fortunate Son, when I fly a chopper. Cool climate gives listening to some Jackson music, while driving at night. I get quite a lag then, so I do it mostly when I am a passenger.

Ooh yeah, badass...

Neo-80's electronic pop stuff. Like Kavinsky, The Outrunners, College, etc.

• Like 1

Neo-80's electronic pop stuff. Like Kavinsky, The Outrunners, College, etc.

I like your style  B) All of that is always good road trip music :D

• Like 1

Indestructible by Disturbed is fun when entering Cherno/Elektro.

Down with the Sickness by Disturbed is good pretty much anywhere, along with quite a few Iron Maiden and Godsmack tracks.

• Like 1

Hall and Oates...Your kiss is on my list..

2gx2tkj.jpg

Still have it on a 10 hour repeat loop from our last 2 minute car ride that ended in flames.

Nothing wrong with Cyndi Lauper!

Hell no! Cyndi Lauper is awesome but "girls just wanna have fun" in a zombie apocalypse?! :D

Hell no! Cyndi Lauper is awesome but "girls just wanna have fun" in a zombie apocalypse?! :D

Dude! I sing "Doo-doo-doo, do the zombie conga! Ooh-ooh-ooh, from Berezino to Kamenka" whilst being chased by zeds everytime, done it for a year now and I cannot stop!

• Like 1

the weasel and i have driven from england to nederland a couple of times now, from his house in the south of england its about a 6-8 hour drive depending on traffic and the dover-calais ferry and we always rock some good music all the way. the best stuff for us has got to be;

Dopesmoker by Sleep (this is always the pinacle)

Eve by Ufomammut

Blood Lust by Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats

Graveyards' second album (can't remember the name of it)

Черный Альбом and Группа Крови by Кино

excellent albums for a long drive and mostly very fitting for a drive to Amsterdam :)