Theheroicbandit

Super Bloodsuckers

Rocket should make more breeds of zombies, like super bloodsuckers. Although this will make the game better, they should not over do it or else it will just become another zombie game.

No.  Just...no.

The thing that all other zombie games do is make some kind of super zombie.  These zombies are just rabid human beings.  A shot to the heart will kill them just the same as a shot to the head (maybe slightly slower).  The zombie virus isn't going to make a fat guy into some kind of super zombie that pukes stomach acid powerful enough to melt the armor on a tank or anything like that.  It isn't going to make one that can shoot spikes out of it's arms or use it's tongue like a frog to ensnare hapless survivors.  Fix their AI, yeah, but otherwise leave them alone.

• Like 8

Moved to Suggestions.

You'd never make it to the recon corps, your avatar is lies!

You'd never make it to the recon corps, your avatar is lies!

You're just jealous.

On-topic please Rekli.

You're just jealous.

On-topic please Rekli.

(no I'm not),Fine...

IMHO I don't see why there cant be certain..characteristics to zombies, but nothing so over the top as to what the OP is suggesting.

Maybe some viral zombies (which are already in the mod), maybe ones that are faster than others but hit weaker and slower more powerful ones.(but even that's streching it I feel) it'd to the add variety to what seems to be 4 zombie skins though.

Well bloodsuckers are part of the STALKER lore... so we can't have exactly that. Got a new name and look?

Well bloodsuckers are part of the STALKER lore... so we can't have exactly that. Got a new name and look?

p3tjQ1y.jpg

Vital fluid drinker. At your service.

Edited by Chabowski
  • Like 7

usain bolt special zed....american football zed team....i could think about some nice unique zeds.

i think a categorical no is never the best solution. although i disagree with mutated creatures like bloodsuckers i wiuld welcome some variation in appearance and/or abilities.

why wouldn't use one or the other zed scissors or an iron post? why wouldn't be an athlete more agile, a weightlifter tougher a s o?

Edited by joe_mcentire

I wouldnt mind shooting these bloodsuckers...

No more game content needed.

I wouldnt mind shooting these bloodsuckers...

I thought Homophobia wasn't tolerated on these...oh wait Twilight, never mind, pass me the shotgun.

• Like 2

I think more normal zeds with different looks is more appropriate, thw footballer one is good, also armored zed guards or agile cheerleaders, zombie baboons in trees, zombie milk men driving milk floats, zombie knee muncher kids, Orloks rabid pony, zombie coppers with batons, chefs with cleavers, hairdresser women with hair curlers, etc, etc.

I think like mr Micheal vodoo above me says any variation non zombies should be what they are wearing or just basic body type.

Not wierd behaviours and mutations like spitting acid and doing flips from building to building, I think anything like that I would rather have added in by mods so I have that choice there.

I like the idea of defence force zombies with Kevlar clothing providing great protection against small bladed weapons.

Occasional zombie with bullet proof vest, motorcycle helmet, football boots? (Loud on paved areas faster on grass)

Police zombies occasionally found with pistol in holster.

If Rocket keeps zombies as a single texture but allows for an item or two to be pasted over every tenth zombie or so It would be great, logically clothes you find on a bloodied up half munched on zed wouldn't be in the best condition which is a good excuse for not being able to take the commoner types clothes and stuff.

I think zombies with good equipment should preferably spawn specially instead of randomly.

I think more normal zeds with different looks is more appropriate, thw footballer one is good, also armored zed guards or agile cheerleaders, zombie baboons in trees, zombie milk men driving milk floats, zombie knee muncher kids, Orloks rabid pony, zombie coppers with batons, chefs with cleavers, hairdresser women with hair curlers, etc, etc.

Cheerleader zombies? I'm afraid it's not set in America. You're more likely to get a European Football team. They actually use their FEET in football. IDK, if there's a Chernarussian football team.

• Like 1

usain bolt special zed....american football zed team....i could think about some nice unique zeds.

i think a categorical no is never the best solution. although i disagree with mutated creatures like bloodsuckers i wiuld welcome some variation in appearance and/or abilities.

why wouldn't use one or the other zed scissors or an iron post? why wouldn't be an athlete more agile, a weightlifter tougher a s o?

But in Chernarus they would be named Ivanovic and Petrov. Too bad there isn't much variation in human beeings except male and female... The more tissue the more damage a bullet could potentially do, it's not like in Resident Evil where they shoot through 10 zombies with a .50 and with that 3m tall superzombie the bullet fails to penetrate the sternum...oh yeah if you watched correctly i think it was in the first part with those S.T.A.R.S officers. That guy with the sniper on the roof gave those zombies headshots but then that huge minigun zombie came he started shooting it in the chest....wtf why?

Edited by Enforcer

(no I'm not),Fine...

IMHO I don't see why there cant be certain..characteristics to zombies, but nothing so over the top as to what the OP is suggesting.

Maybe some viral zombies (which are already in the mod), maybe ones that are faster than others but hit weaker and slower more powerful ones.(but even that's streching it I feel) it'd to the add variety to what seems to be 4 zombie skins though.

I think you are onto something. It has often crossed my mind that if some zoms run, some crouch and some are prone that is due to their different levels of injury or their overall condition. You can look at a zed and see how it moves and whether or not it is bloody and can assess how dangerous it is. If there a just a few zeds around and none of them can run then making a break for it should be fine - you can outrun them even without using a barn or pine tree to shake them off.

It'd also add variety (probably in the SA) if you could look at a zom and see that he is shambling, perhaps he is particularly weak because he hasn't fed in ages, perhaps he cannot move or attack well. He'd be the safest one to attack with melee in the hope that he drops beans or something. A zed could be missing an arm so he does less damage. 

There could be lots of different factors to consider. At the moment you fire a gun and most of the zed are on you. I don't think they should all be able to do that.

I'm just spit-balling here, at the very least more skins would be great. The priest and military zeds look great, scientists would do.

But in Chernarus they would be named Ivanovic and Petrov. Too bad there isn't much variation in human beeings except male and female... The more tissue the more damage a bullet could potentially do, it's not like in Resident Evil where they shoot through 10 zombies with a .50 and with that 3m tall superzombie the bullet fails to penetrate the sternum...oh yeah if you watched correctly i think it was in the first part with those S.T.A.R.S officers. That guy with the sniper on the roof gave those zombies headshots but then that huge minigun zombie came he started shooting it in the chest....wtf why?

Are you talking about one of the movies? Ignore them. Only (some) of the games are good.

clowns..we need clowns 

Better start shooting at centre mass so I don't miss the big slow slow zombie.

Better start shooting at centre mass so I don't miss the big slow slow zombie.

Well i was referring to the guy who suddenly started shooting at the chest of that big ass super zombie although he was doing headshots with those human sized ones before. I forgot to mention that the head of that super zombie was as big as the chest of the human sized one...so why did he switch to another bod ypart although the target was the same size? Damn script had to make them look bad so the main heroine could shine.

Well i was referring to the guy who suddenly started shooting at the chest of that big ass super zombie although he was doing headshots with those human sized ones before. I forgot to mention that the head of that super zombie was as big as the chest of the human sized one...so why did he switch to another bod ypart although the target was the same size? Damn script had to make them look bad so the main heroine could shine.

Because it was in the script and they didn't want a battle damaged Tyrant with a Gimped up face walking around.  Few holes in a shirt/jacket?  No problem.  .50 BMG to the face?  Uh, we gotta make a whole new face mask for that and we're kinda behind on the budget as is...  Besides a shot to the head might actually KILL a Tyrant and we can't have our main bad guy dying before he's suppose to.

A clown zombie. Enough said.

Well we could stick you in a clown suit and paint you all white and hit you until you have a red nose and lips...

• Like 2

All of Theheroicbandits threads have really made me put my thinking cap on. 

• Like 1