rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.1.5 Rolling Update

Cant access the new beta, its protected by account and password..

Thanks a lot Rocket ... would of been nice to still have the rear food thing going being it made people use the hunting option and think more before they just run the map but I love the game and am grateful for the hard work.

I haven't logged in since 1.7.1.2 because I heard that people that logged in lost their gear due to problems with the melee weapon changes. Is it now safe to log in or is my gear going to be deleted server side regardless?

Cant access the new beta' date=' its protected by account and password..

[/quote']

Right click 'save target as ...' worked for me

Got kicked by battleye so far. Not running any cheats or scripts or anything.. hmm... it said Battleye restricktion #58, not sure what that is..

So the latest beta patch - just to be clear, does that mean ARMA2_OA_Build_93965? Because that one was released just earlier today.

Would love to seed this on my seedbox, but unfortunately they block the tracker you use. Sorry.

So the latest beta patch - just to be clear' date=' does that mean ARMA2_OA_Build_93965? Because that one was released just earlier today.

[/quote']

Yes, it does.

I haven't logged in since 1.7.1.2 because I heard that people that logged in lost their gear due to problems with the melee weapon changes. Is it now safe to log in or is my gear going to be deleted server side regardless?

I logged in during 1.7.1.4 from an older version and all my stuff was still intact.

From where do I get the server files? I need to go to bed but my mates wanna test the new one (usually provided after some hours by serverprovider).

I am seeding right now, have a good download. :D

I also downloaded 93965 just to be safe from any bugs caused by 93825.

Let's hope this hotfix fixes all those things and does not introduce new bugs.

From where do I get the server files? I need to go to bed but my mates wanna test the new one (usually provided after some hours by serverprovider).

Server files are same as the client files. No server side update needed beyond the standard files.

BoggyB' date=' I think we are still using 93825.

[/quote']

the servers with the update are using 93965

my hatchet has no "ammo", it is 0/0. Can't "reload" it....i guess i gotta find another axe?

also can't download the new Arma beta patch, 93965...says i need some password. I know this isnt a DayZ issue, but yeah

Guys please read the first post again:

Please do not post messages of support or abuse. Please only post your feedback from having tried the update, or any serious issues.

I've again deleted 20+ posts. Please post to this thread only after you have tested the latest hotfix and got some constructive feedback about the changes.

I'm seeding coz im nice

Also seeding, but I am a complete douche.

Im hoping I can find a server to get some first impressions of this since I have about 40 minutes, then have to wait until tomorrow to play!.....

seems very smooth gameplay wise so far. Had 2 crashes on the server though in the past 10 mins so wether thats just the patch or admin messing about