Inception.

MustyGaming presents Epoch

The server plays well and the new stuff to check out just keeps on coming !

Ai is a balance and can be quite surprising as the hero units will take any car with 4 wheels, LOL  LOCK THEM !

raided the bean hoard on lost island :

arma2oa2013-08-2420-55-32-00_zps9c442e26

• Like 2

GPS 026017 (Siiri), I blew up your locked LMTV, locked Heli, suv, and stole your work bench. Have a nice day :)

• Like 1

After some very unsuccessful merging attempts [hence the 0 views on the topic currently], I have fixed and updated the original topic.

However I fear that some of the EU side is very messy. Oh well.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 1

Played EU all weekend. Constantly getting f*cked in the bottom by super-slick-shootin' AI or KoS assholes... still had a whale of a time though.

I thought quite a decent number of forum members would play on these but the only name I've recognized on EU Epoch so far is Zarniwoop.

Maybe I should give US a spin...

• Like 1

I thought quite a decent number of forum members would play on these but the only name I've recognized on EU Epoch so far is Zarniwoop.

Most Play on the US Epoch server when they are playing dayz

Edited by Star Thornberry
  • Like 1

In which case, I'll probably have a little play on the US one tonight - hopefully the ping won't be too outrageous.

• Like 3

In which case, I'll probably have a little play on the US one tonight - hopefully the ping won't be too outrageous.

Hopefully I'll see you on there later tonight.

• Like 2

Updates on Musty Epoch EU and US.

• AI's had a facelift (new weapons/skins)
  • Ranger Station (new POI)
  • Custer's Lament:  (new POI) The last known Evacuation territory in chernarus (Idea by our beloved Steak)
  • Updated markers on the map for the US Epoch
  • Removed All the AI Heli patrols They bug out and do create lag for ppl with bad computers:)
  • Like 5

Hopefully I'll see you on there later tonight.

Lag pending!

...Saying that, I play DayZ with 16 frames in the cities, so I don't think it could get that much worse.

• Like 2

• AI's had a facelift (new weapons/skins)
  • Custer's Lament:  (new POI) The last known Evacuation territory in chernarus (Idea by our beloved Steak)
  • Updated markers on the map for the US Epoch
  • Removed All the AI Heli patrols They bug out and do create lag for ppl with bad computers:)

I love you, Bane. The AI choppers being removed will hopefully greatly help my fps.

• Like 1

Lag pending!

...Saying that, I play DayZ with 16 frames in the cities, so I don't think it could get that much worse.

I get 10-20 fps in the middle of fields and the woods.  I get around 5-10 in cities.  I envy your frames

• Like 2

Is the Ranger Station the same one as the Serenity Station, located north centre of Chernarus..?

Stoked on the other brand new PoI though. Something I'm really enjoying about these Epoch servers... Something new to discover.

• Like 1

Is the Ranger Station the same one as the Serenity Station, located north centre of Chernarus..?

Stoked on the other brand new PoI though. Something I'm really enjoying about these Epoch servers... Something new to discover.

Ye its its the same ranger station

• Like 1

Bad computer? I'm running 3570k @ 4Ghz, 8 gigs of ddr3 1600 cls9, 2 evga gtx 660sc, game is on my sata3 ssd, and I still run into the low 23fps at nwaf. 

• Like 1

15 players on right now. Fancy.

Don't get why EU maxes at 50 and US doesn't. I found out last night that I can play US without a hint of lag... and I get to play with some familiar names from the forums. Sah-weet!

Just seen the latest patch notes for 1.8.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/141571-rolling-changelog/?p=1451224

Will MustyGaming be updating to 1.8 upon release? I know some servers enjoy specific builds of the mod and stick to them, and that it could potentially cause problems for all the additional scripts you've got running on the servers?

• Like 2

Don't get why EU maxes at 50 and US doesn't. I found out last night that I can play US without a hint of lag... and I get to play with some familiar names from the forums. Sah-weet!

Will MustyGaming be updating to 1.8 upon release? I know some servers enjoy specific builds of the mod and stick to them, and that it could potentially cause problems for all the additional scripts you've got running on the servers?

I'd have to consult the Developing-Gods about this one.

Epoch runs on 1.0.1.5, the 1.8 patch will only affect regular dayz :thumbsup:

Fair enough!

Another question; probably more Epoch-orientated, but if I was to pack a backpack full of beans and then stick it in the back of a car, would that take up 1 backback slot or 1 backpack slot plus the amount of items inside the backpack..?

Fair enough!

Another question; probably more Epoch-orientated, but if I was to pack a backpack full of beans and then stick it in the back of a car, would that take up 1 backback slot or 1 backpack slot plus the amount of items inside the backpack..?

It just takes up the backpack slot. Don't leave it in there over a restart or it will become an empty pack.