Inception.

MustyGaming presents Epoch

I've been playing on the US server since its testing. From the start, besides for being left behind by Steak and Amber in bizarre locations that you should never leave a bambino, I really like this server. Adding some mods like the gold mine and bandit island (and more) make for something different and has people going crazy to figure out AI safe combos. Random small missions, the ability to build bases, and crafting items/currency exchange gives you that more than little extra "what can I do now" that starts to appear for a lot of frequent DayZ players. You can lock cars and safes when purchased...I can go on and on.

But hey, just cause I'm a Musty Gamer don't take my "biased" word for it. Check it out...have some fun. The AI is great...they stole a chonook (you little $*^%$) we found the first night playing. If you're getting a little tired of plain DayZ with just some now standard add-ons (like self blood bagging, etc). I HIGHLY recommend it!!!!  :thumbsup:

:beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :emptycan: :beans:  :beans:

Edited by J. Prime
  • Like 3

I've been playing on the US server since its testing. From the start, besides for being left behind by Steak and Amber in bizarre locations that you should never leave a bambino, I really like this server. Adding some mods like the gold mine and bandit island (and more) make for something different and has people going crazy to figure out AI safe combos. Random small missions, the ability to build bases, and crafting items/currency exchange gives you that more than little extra "what can I do now" that starts to appear for a lot of frequent DayZ players. You can lock cars and safes when purchased...I can go on and on.

But hey, just cause I'm a Musty Gamer don't take my "biased" word for it. Check it out...have some fun. The AI is great...they stole a chonook (you little $*^%$) we found the first night playing. If you're getting a little tired of plain DayZ with just some now standard add-ons (like self blood bagging, etc). I HIGHLY recommend it!!!!  :thumbsup:

:beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :emptycan: :beans:  :beans:

What strange place did I leave you :)

• Like 1

What strange place did I leave you :)

Oh, I just didn't want to single Steak out so I "magically" decided to add you into the mix.  :D  :P  ;)  :)

• Like 2

One thing to remember

If you Think you are alone, Or that its late at night and you think everyone is sleeping

Derpy will be there....

He is like the  Bloody Ghost of Christmas Past, 

When i get back on there, i am Hunting

• Like 1

Well, I've been playing this for a few days now, and its awesome :). I also got around to doings a defrag on my pc, which haver a boost of at least 10fps - now it's fun AND playable!

ill try to start a base soon - if I can get in tonight, anyone want to team?

• Like 2

ill try to start a base soon - if I can get in tonight, anyone want to team?

Yeah I'd be willing to team.  I won't be on till later though because I have homework I got to do.

Add me on skype.  Skype name is, Skat3rat

• Like 2

Will do :). I also won't be on till later, as I try to not start until my little brother is asleep - otherwise he starts watching me and won't go to bed for a bit lol.

Whats going on with the server? Tracer and nameplate options are going on and off. Is it safe to play right now?

Whats going on with the server? Tracer and nameplate options are going on and off. Is it safe to play right now?

Seems to be fine for me. Commander might just be acting up.

• Like 2

Like Statik said, it was probably just commander acting weird.  If the server just restarted it might of been that, that was causing commander to freak out.

• Like 1

when the server restarts the mission isn't loaded until a player joins without the mission running dayz commander cannot parse the server for the information required so it put them all on sometimes they will also flash up when GSlist is refreshing nameplates and tracers are not enabled.

So is it still 2497 or 2312 port? On this forum it is 2497 but on server status at http://mustygaming.com/wp/?page_id=571 it says 2312.

That page still requires updating the other server with port 2312 is just the normal US dayz server.

hope this answers you questions any problems please let me know 

• Like 2

The "good" ai are a bunch of dicks. I had to kill a survivor because he got into my gear in my truck and I lost some humanity......

Coming on a Musty Epoch server near you

new Features that you won't find anywhere else

(Built from scratch)

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 6

Well that video went down the road hehe, bad music choice.

There changed the dam music track and uploaded it again :D

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 1

Dirty boy.

• Like 6

Dirty boy.

Haha your mind is twisted like mine, i was wathing for someone to react on the on instead of to... :beans: :beans:

• Like 3

new Features that you won't find anywhere else

(Built from scratch)

Added new trader menus 

m80MmbA.jpg

Fecking Amazing......

• Like 1

There's nothing more beautiful than a hot pink SUV.

Girls, be sure to wave me down.

• Like 3

There's nothing more beautiful than a hot pink SUV.

Girls, be sure to wave me down.

It was the first vehicle I saw and the 1st I fell in love with on that server (then it was the pink Hello Kitty smart car). I felt the need for a pimp skin to be found in game after that. lol

• Like 1

Added new trader menus 

m80MmbA.jpg

This makes trading and selling a thousand times easier.

• Like 3