Sign in to follow this  
iTzJay

BRING TO XBOX!

Bring this game to xbox! It would be a huge hit! Everyone already has a PC and the next biggest thing is the Xbox. It would be a huge hit!

Bring it to the xbox ASAP!

A: Not enough buttons on the controller.

B: Hasn't the Xbox One dived? Surely no money in making games for it.

C: The actual game (SA) isn't even out on PC yet.

• Like 7

as macabre already stated not enough buttons and standalone is not released yet on pc. but rocket is considering if it sell enough copies. 

It isn't even released yet. But, when it is released, the devs are interested in porting it.... to the PS4

• Like 1

and the next biggest thing is the Xbox.

:lol: ROFL

• Like 10

Bring this game to xbox! It would be a huge hit! Everyone already has a PC and the next biggest thing is the Xbox. It would be a huge hit!

It's not even out on PC, son.

I feel like if it went Xbox, it'd go the same way of Minecraft. A bunch of 10 year olds would come to PC and gameplay would drop significantly. No.

• Like 1

Hello there

This has been discussed in depth before.

Console support is not ruled out, but has no major part in the development of the game at the moment.

Discuss away, but lets keep it civil and not the Console vs PC shtick.

Rgds

LoK

1, If this ever happens it will be a very very long time away.

2, Everyone already has a PC? Oh wow this is news to me, what side of town do you live in?

And just a side note, I kinda think your someone from the Xbox team trying to get developers to make games on the one.

• Like 1

Only problem I see is the fact that you're gonna needa get xbox live gold unless they add SP

I feel like if it went Xbox, it'd go the same way of Minecraft. A bunch of 10 year olds would come to PC and gameplay would drop significantly. No.

Huh? There are already a million ten year olds in DayZ, and many of the older players act like they are less than ten.

• Like 1

I'm 13, I don't like killing people unless I feel threatened or they are a bandit, if they're a bandit, I kill em' t-bag em' and take their shit, I ain't no murderer ya hear!?!?! I hate COD I love Minecraft, I love S.T.A.L.K.E.R more than I love life, I love helping people, I like eating shit, I like Bear Gryll's, I hate Dead Island,  I like ArmA 2: Takistan Life.

Edited by King of kong

I dont want this to happen... It will bring a bunch of cod kiddies to pc..

Thread cleaned.

Posts/images/tubes etc just saying NO are as good as spam. Be constructive or don't say anything.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 3

I dont want this to happen... It will bring a bunch of cod kiddies to pc..

Just add a reputation system, people who are down-voted enough get put in with other naughty kids in their own server.

The DayZ Forums will be flooded with disappointed CoD kids and monglers!

Also, Orlok,

You have my beans. If I knew how to give. You'd have ALL my beans.

Rocket said it will most likely not go to XBOX in particular because of their INSANE update fees ($15,000 USD per update was alluded) which for a game consistently updating is outrageous. Playstation was never ruled out...

Edited by Inception.

It should stay pc only for the moment because it would take long to develop updates for multiple platforms. Maybe after full released but a big sandbox game like DayZ on a little console? Rather enjoy it on the pc because of the controls and it will be have mod support in the future.

Edited by Florx

My opinion on this.  

If you can bring it to xbox and ps3 (NONE OF THAT EXCLUSIVE BULL!%* PLEASE) then great.  More people can play it.  But I just don't see it happening due to console limits.  Not enough buttons.  The hardware might not be able to handle it either.  

• Like 1

Rocket said it will most likely not go to XBOX in particular because of their INSANE update fees ($15,000 USD per update was alluded) which for a game consistently updating is outrageous. Playstation was never ruled out...

That was scrapped by Microsoft a couple of weeks ago, not long after Dean said "maybe for PS4, but not for Xbox because of the fees" Microsoft are now on par with Sony regarding their policies for indie games.

I personally I couldn't care either way. the servers will not be linked, so Xbox play with only Xbox players, and the same for Playstation 4 and PC. I'll stick to the superior system though

Edited by Joe King

Your Xbox would explode.

but maybe somewhere down the line it will hit the CONSOLES.

if anything the PS4.

Alpha hasn't even came out yet.

Edited by methr1k2dop3

I don't think they devs should even have the thought of console in their minds right now. I think they should be concentrating on making the SA the best it can be. In my eyes, I don't feel the SA should be realeased on console at all.

Aside from it being a moral thing, I feel it will just bring the community down. I used to be a console gamer, and to put it bluntly, the console community lives up to it stereotypes. The last thing I want is for people like that to come into this community and destroy it.

Call of Duty could have been a good franchise, before the community ripped it apart. I don't want this community to get filled with people that clearly don't belong here. I just feel that bringing the game to console will bring down the DayZ PC community, and the game as whole.

If the SA opens up to the console community (and we have one joined forums), I feel we will lose a lot of good forum mods, and I for one, will never set foot on the SA forums.

TL;DR: No. Not because I hate consoles (I enjoy my PS3 from time to time), but I just can't stand the console community, and feel it would bring down the PC community, the DayZ community as a whole, and overall, the game itself.

• Like 2