Sign in to follow this  
iTzJay

BRING TO XBOX!

Bring this game to xbox! It would be a huge hit! Everyone already has a PC and the next biggest thing is the Xbox. It would be a huge hit!

Bring it to the xbox ASAP!

PC was here longer and will always stay ahead of any console. Without lazy people the console would have been a dead birth.

Hi I play quite a bit of Xbox and would have to say no to this.

One of the main things rocket has been doing is optimisation, this means that most modern non gaming computers should run the standalone fine, especially coming into the later updates.

I feel that having something like DayZ on Xbox would be terrible.

People would just want to death-match 24/7 which is exactly the type of mentality Rocket is trying to iron out in the standalone.

Although Rocket talks of releasing Xbox one and PS4 versions I feel they would be more for the sake of profits as why bother making 3 ports of the game when you already have the one, why have the same dream 3 times over? It gets boring.

Edited by AP_Norris

PC was here longer and will always stay ahead of any console. Without lazy people the console would have been a dead birth.

How about people who can't afford a gaming PC?

-snip-

Partially true but not all people on consoles are like that, ever heard the phrase "Jumping the gun"?

Your Xbox would explode.

but maybe somewhere down the line it will hit the CONSOLES.

if anything the PS4.

Alpha hasn't even came out yet.

I'm sure they'd make a version the xbox could handle.

My opinion on this.  

If you can bring it to xbox and ps3 (NONE OF THAT EXCLUSIVE BULL!%* PLEASE) then great.  More people can play it.  But I just don't see it happening due to console limits.  Not enough buttons.  The hardware might not be able to handle it either.  

This is pretty much my outlook on it as well, I mean, we're not short on the people you have all been describing on PC.

Although I'm mostly against this, I think if done right it could work but I thought I should raise a few points above :P.

Although I'm mostly against this, I think if done right it could work but I thought I should raise a few points above :P.

A lot of people complaining they don't have money actually throw a lot out of the window for other stuff.

My opinion on this.  

If you can bring it to xbox and ps3 (NONE OF THAT EXCLUSIVE BULL!%* PLEASE) then great.  More people can play it.  But I just don't see it happening due to console limits.  Not enough buttons.  The hardware might not be able to handle it either.  

Not only that. The next gen consoles are already 2 years behind the current PCs and they are not even released yet. A comparable PC costs about 100$ ( 100€ in my currency ) more but i pretty weak, it might barely be able to run DayZ on low. From there you are not that far away to a decent gaming PC pricewise.

The games and the console itself is expensive in some countries, so

Partially true but not all people on consoles are like that, ever heard the phrase "Jumping the gun"?

But you know lots are, and those people have ruined the console community for the rest of us.

• Like 1