xalienax

What's your Favorite MOD for this MOD

So I was looking thru DayZ Commander, and then later- Thru the forums and realizing thers so many mods for this mod. They would of course take a Ton of time to download all of them, let alone play thru and try out every single one. So heres my question- Which mod (or even original) is your current favorite and why? (Features/fixes/etc)?

Currently Im really liking DayZero. Personally it feels and plays Imho like a refined version of one of the earlier iterations of official DayZ with a lot of the bugs and laginess fixed. I have always Like the official version until I come back recently to find that they totally screwed up the loot distribution (in my opinion) while adding a (way to high) probability of infection from getting hit by zombies who still  lunge thru walls and stairs. It has just become extremely annoying to even get the most basic of supplies if you get certain spawns in official now.

In DayZero I find it fairly easy to get "Basic" supplies and weapons like a pistol or shotgun and some food, but the more fancy stuff like sniper  and SD weapons, or GPS, NVGs etc. are still challenging to get and often take you to high-risk areas.

• Like 2

My favorite DayZ mod is DayZ. >.>

Aftermath

i44

• Like 1

Overwatch for the time being. Like it more than Breaking Point as it is less buggy (somewhat) with a few changes here and there like extra buildings. One of the main things I like about Overwatch in general is the larger selection of weapons on top of the sound mods that come along with them.

Origins, that's where I can be a sexy bandit hooker.

aftermath does look pretty sexy

It does but I won't vote for something I can't play.

So, Epoch.

Why's everyone voting for Aftermath? It's in closed beta.. 

Also, voting for Overwatch.

DayZero is awesome. When you have played it once, you wont play the normal mod anymore.

Regular mod.

• Like 1

DayZero and when DayZero Podagorsk comes out I'm pretty confidant that will be all I'll play until SA comes out.

I hadn't really looked in to aftermath at all, but with all the votes it has gotten I'm going to have to check it out!

Thanks for the thread/posts

Edited by TheLastEmp

I haven't tried aftermath so I don't know if it's going to be a complete disaster, until it comes out my vote is on regular DayZ, all the newer mods seem to just add a bunch of weapons and skins(Overwatch,Breaking Point) or have a lot of unbalanced military loot resulting in lots of pvp.(Origins).