CubeZ123

DayZ Standalone?

Hello,

its 30 juli 2013 now...still no standalone, i've heard it'll be around summer. Does anyone know more now? Cause the news on the internet is from 2012...aren't there updates now? I really wanna know it.

I believe rocket stated somewhere that he wanted the SA out before August 21st.

Maybe upgrade the standalone's website with a newsletter option? I bet there are more people out there who don't check the forums/reddit.

I believe rocket stated somewhere that he wanted the SA out before August 21st.

He wants the milestone for Gamescom ready by then, it should be playable there and we will be getting lots of info and footage via devblog.

Everybody's gonna have to pick at scraps of info untill then.

No official word on release yet.

I believe they are doing the internal review right now to see how it looks. If I'm not mistaken (trying not to get your hopes up) if it goes well and no major bugs come up, it will probably release soon.

I believe they are doing the internal review right now to see how it looks. If I'm not mistaken (trying not to get your hopes up) if it goes well and no major bugs come up, it will probably release soon.

Late August is earliest release realistically.

Late August is earliest release realistically.

Perhaps, perhaps not. We'll just have to wait and find out. We should find out the results of the internal review in the next devblog I believe. Doesn't mean they will be giving a release date though.

game wont be released until next year. dont read into all the bull shit.

Right...... Because I guess you are like Yoda or something and can predict the future? ;)

Edited by TacticalN29

yes I am. the game is in to early development. I just wish Dean can stop bullshitting people and tell them not to expect the alpha this year.

• Like 1

yes I am. the game is in to early development. I just wish Dean can stop bullshitting people and tell them not to expect the alpha this year.

You cannot prove that, so there is no point in trying.

You do realize that the word alpha means the beginning etc. The point of the alpha is to have play testing. Which is generally done internally. An alpha is ALWAYS early in the development cycle of a game. Not many games allow the public to play during alpha. If the game wasn't early in development it would be a beta or a full game.  

Edited by TacticalN29
  • Like 1

lol its confusing right now, some people say next year, some people say 21 august, some say just around august :/

lol its confusing right now, some people say next year, some people say 21 august, some say just around august :/

No one knows a release date. The dev team probably has a good idea when they will release, but they haven't shared it yet. However it was stated that they are doing an internal review of the game progress and will be releasing the results of that review in the next devblog. Whether there will be a release date in it or not we don't know.

• Like 1

DayZ Standalone is being released on Steam on August the 1, this means 2 days from today.

ohdearohlord that's another game :(:(:( why must Twitter be such a shitty website

Edited by HumanBeing25

DayZ Standalone is being released on Steam on August the 1, this means 2 days from today.

ohdearohlord that's another game :(:(:( why must Twitter be such a shitty website

Want to show some proof with this please. Edited by Statik

Want to show some proof with this please.

Proof of what? - that Twitter is a shitty site?

• Like 2

So? Can't see anything. 

The thing is, if they set a release date, we wont need to scavenge to know. 

We WILL know like SUPER FAST. 

Hory Shet

another thread asking where the SA is

:p

Ill tell you where it is...

its....

Nowhere

Hello There

It doesnt matter if R. or any source says its gonna come out tomorrow or summer 3096.

Wait for the official "Press Release" then we will all know for sure

Rgds

LoK

• Like 3