rocket

Where are all the devblogs?

incorrect, he is my liz lemon :P

Never follow a hippie to a second location. Will any interiors featured in the SA be painted in Elk Tounge? I'm sure I'll find out in the Devblog later TODAY right (;

EDIT: Rocket please tell me you follow my Jack Donaghy quotes so no one thinks I'm insane.

Edited by DrGonzo

incorrect, he is my liz lemon :P

Hello there,

While you are here to chill up, may I bug you with one of the common questions? You said (in Sacriel's stream) that due to the way of the engine, it is hard to change the way of the zeds' reactions when trying to follow survivors (e.g: stopping to turn left/right), which do you think will be able to be achieved somehow?

Thanks

Best Regards

Edited by SoulHunter

Hello there,

While you are here to chill up, may I bug you with one of the common questions? You said (in Sacriel's stream) that due to the way of the engine, it is hard to change the way of the zeds' reactions when trying to follow survivors (e.g: stopping to turn left/right), which do you think will be able to be achieved somehow?

Thanks

Best Regards

Yeah, while you're here to chill and interact a bit at the end of a long day, let me bombard you with questions. Give it a rest man.

Never follow a hippie to a second location. Will any interiors featured in the SA be painted in Elk Tounge? I'm sure I'll find out in the Devblog later TODAY right (;

EDIT: Rocket please tell me you follow my Jack Donaghy quotes so no one thinks I'm insane.

Well let me put it this way. I have seriously been reaganing all day. Seriously.

• Like 1

I hope the devblog video shows Rocket knocking someone out, stealing their canteen, peeing zombaids into the canteen and then placing it back into the guys backpack. 

• Like 1

Oh rocket is working on a devblog again in the weekend. Got to give some props working in the weekends again.

• Like 1

Well let me put it this way. I have seriously been reaganing all day. Seriously.

Dude.. Can I send you some beer? 

Dude.. Can I send you some beer? 

I think in this case only the finest scotch would be in order. What does he look like... a farmer?

What does he look like... a farmer?

Is this a trick question? lol - But yea he does.. :P

• Like 1

I want the devblog to be good > I want the devblog now
Just be patient guys
They dont have a release date for devblog.
Devblog will appear when it does.

It feels like this.

• Like 5

That was sarcasm, but yes, according to Rocket (which is all that matters really) there will be a devblog before the week is out. It may be tonight, tomorrow or even Sunday though.

would be awesome cant wait to see a 5 month update!

That was sarcasm, but yes, according to Rocket (which is all that matters really) there will be a devblog before the week is out. It may be tonight, tomorrow or even Sunday though.

Sunday is next week.

Edited by Zero3ffect
  • Like 2