rocket

Where are all the devblogs?

No, as far as i've read and heard, the SA uses a mmo-engine, whereas the arma3 engine is more of a fps engine

I wonder if its the same "mmo" engine used by Sergey.

well good night to you my dear gents! call me if something interesting is happening. if you are located in europe: my number is 112

They changed that. It's 114 now.

• Like 1

Damn it, what's going on...

Mass chaos... and much drooling waiting for the Dev Blog. :) 

I'm genuinely starting to think some people need to get lives outside of DayZ. The level of entitlement and debt that some sport seems to only be getting increasingly outrageous.

It's a game that's under development. I'm stoked for it just as much as you lot are, but to sit there and speculate that the guy who started it all is somehow getting a sado-massachistic(sp?) kick out of holding it back is just thoroughly ridiculous.

DayZ will be released when DayZ is released. Follow the progress of it by all means, but christ... Go play another game until it's released!

I get super entitled when I'm drunk, otherwise, waiting and stuff doesn't bother me.  

If anyone has an issue with waiting or thinks Rocket is getting his rocks off by making us wait, try waiting for a GoT book.  GRRM is an asshole.

Edited by SausageKingofChicago
  • Like 2

I wonder if its the same "mmo" engine used by Sergey.

I came from there, trust me i could tell the difference right away. also, warz is basically just the dayz mod for war inc. just shittier. waaaaaaaaay shittier

I came from there, trust me i could tell the difference right away. also, warz is basically just the dayz mod for war inc. just shittier. waaaaaaaaay shittier

When I first heard of both games and tried to decide what to play and asked peeps what the difference is between them..

Warz is a game they said.. Dayz is a mod for a game they said.. That's the difference they said.. :'<

Edited by SoulHunter

well matts still on dayz maybe they recording :P

Is it true? Giv it to me str8 dean!

Chill people. Go get some sleepage or something lol

No sleep for the lifeless basement dwellers...

Go away, pleb! You are disturbing our dwelling peace. We are not waiting for Dean to release the video, we are waiting for Rocket to release the DevBlog!

• Like 1

No sleep for the lifeless basement dwellers...

Go away, pleb! You are disturbing our dwelling peace. We are not waiting for Dean to release the video, we are waiting for Rocket to release the DevBlog!

Its probably uploaded and is set to private lol.

Its probably uploaded and is set to private lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if he actually had done that :P

Does anyone even know what Youtube channel he'll post it on?

probably rhinochrouch

• Like 4

just tried to get a reply from matt about the blog but i guess hes being pool balled by rocket as we speak it is the weekend after all.

i imagine this happening right now

put the faces on to make it :D

• Like 1

Matt has stopped playing! He stopped!

i'm so stalking them...

Is the current dayz mod still requiring like 5 sidearm shots on the body to kill people?

Is the current dayz mod still requiring like 5 sidearm shots on the body to kill people?

Wrong thread dude.

• Like 2

Sidearms are no longer in the game. AS50's and DMR have replaced sidearms to make the standalone more plausible.

Edited by Luke
  • Like 5