beatSTV

DayZ : Aftermath Mod

02PKJ6T.jpg

new lighthouse :)

• Like 4

Aftermath Live is now open for players to register!

Registering for Aftermath Live not only gives you access to our awesome new online system, it also whitelists you for Aftermath Servers Worldwide.

We thought we would give people access now, that way when the launch comes on Friday, you have your confirmation code and are ready to join the game!

Gives us a little chance to test the system fully also, The new AM Live Support section on the forum is the place to head if you have issues.

Anyways, get signed up and hold your breath for Friday!!

CLICK HERE : http://live.aftermathmod.com

You will require your GUID. This can be obtained via DayZ Commander under the settings menu.

Our Launcher also shows your GUID opn the main menu however this will not be available until a later time.

• Like 1

I'm getting off work tomorrow and going by the store to buy me some chips and cokes....Then gonna sit down for the next 3 days and enjoy this mod if it lives up to the hype.

You won't be dissapointed the day is upon us guys get downloading and try it out

• Like 3

great first day guys, patch released soon to nerf zombies a bit and tweak searchables 

Loving this mod. Shat myself the first time the audible hunger indicator went off. Thought a fecking bear was behind me. 

Guys who have played it please feel free to post on our forums with any suggestions, we do read them all and have a nice little list in the admin section of future additions.

new patch is out. Some nice new plans for 0.9.0.3

Loving this mod. Shat myself the first time the audible hunger indicator went off. Thought a fecking bear was behind me. 

Well made, good work all around.

Well made, good work all around.

It is a nice mod. 

Thanks guys!

Looking good guys! Keep up the good work!

We at KHAOS Gaming cant wait for your guys to release on Vilayer! Wise choice partnership we have been with them for a long time and have tried many other hosters. In my opinion none compare to there servers and support. Cant wait to see you guys release and let me know if we can lend a hand, would be happy to host a server or assist in any way we can.

Good luck guys!

KHAOS-Gaming

6e7h.png

Looking good guys! Keep up the good work!

We at KHAOS Gaming cant wait for your guys to release on Vilayer! Wise choice partnership we have been with them for a long time and have tried many other hosters. In my opinion none compare to there servers and support. Cant wait to see you guys release and let me know if we can lend a hand, would be happy to host a server or assist in any way we can.

Good luck guys!

KHAOS-Gaming

6e7h.png

Cheers mate we will let you know