wild_man

KoSt Kutterz - Traders in dead player loot. NO HEROS

i'll feel the same about bandits, only i like to do it slower so they suffer more :D

YES :thumbsup:

I like your style of thinking. Is good to have true enemy in pvP games.

You sound more like a bandit but if you are a hero and you feel like hating bandits I respect you for this reason. :beans:

• Like 1

Kos is a fucking tool... Nuff said

lol yes. is true. like a hammer to smash brains of heros :D

a cute golden labrador ^.^

Edited by SoulShaper2
  • Like 2

it's my trademark way to show how much they disappoint me generally

Why does the act of kindness disappoint you?

Why does the act of kindness disappoint you?

This big problem for me. Because I like shoot players people say I am not kind person or I don't like kind things. IS NOT TRUE. >:(

One time I see player in the café at the industrial. I have my lee enfield point straight on his head. I shout something like 'COME ON!! BITCH I KILL YOU NOW!!!' and before I shoot he say to me 'No, please do not do it. I have wife and 4 kids and they will die if I don't take for them foods' :D

Inception I tell you I was laugh very much at this and he was laughing also, if some guys listen direct chat they think we are drinking vodka and beer mix with cider for sure 100%. I gave him all of my foods and some morphine, I think I also give him one extra map for his children to make drawings. I did not shoot him. ;)

is not kind things I don't like, is hero players. like I am a robber who hating cops, is natural system for pure fun. B)

Edited by KoS

A Hero does kind acts, and thus you are indirectly not liking kind acts.

• Like 1

A Hero does kind acts, and thus you are indirectly not liking kind acts.

I don't make argue with mods. this is fast way to kick and ban 100% for sure :|

Bandits do kind acts also. one time I see a bandit when I am very noob player. He explain me to stop bleed I need to put on bandage. I died maybe 100 times before this guy is explain. :thumbsup:

One time when I am still surviver player I see a hero and I say hi because I have no gun for kill and he shoot me in the face with sd pistol. >:(

You have not good logic, please go now from my shop >:( I kick ban you from the KoSt Kutter Trading post

is permanent

Edited by KoS

I don't make argue with mods. this is fast way to kick and ban 100% for sure :|

Bandits do kind acts also. one time I see a bandit when I am very noob player. He explain me to stop bleed I need to put on bandage. I died maybe 100 times before this guy is explain. :thumbsup:

One time when I am still surviver player I see a hero and I say hi because I have no gun for kill and he shoot me in the face with sd pistol. > :(

You have not good logic, please go now from my shop > :( I kick ban you from the KoSt Kutter Trading post

is permanent

wat

We don't ban people for arguing. 

• Like 1

wat

We don't ban people for arguing. 

g00gle.

• Like 1

And not the sharpest one in the shed either

AussieBobby is stupid face guy who try to make funny  on some other guy joke but is just pure 100% dog shit FAIL!!!

My girl say you sounding like weak guy who no think for his own idea, I am agree and we make big laugh on you :D

Go from my shop, I am make you blacklist, if you come here again we don't serve some loser who make trouble for no reasons  B)

Edited by KoS

is the true wez :thumbsup:

many guys coming my shop for make only insult and argue me, even famous bully mod > :(

I am appreciate you try make peace, you are hero and my natural enemy in dayz but you have respect of me 100% for make only fair things in post. :beans:

these guys don't hating me, they no know me to make hate, they are hate too much die in dayz and they bring rage to my shop for make them feel better, is ok because me and my girl make many lulz in my shop last weeks, I am enjoy points of rage. I am only sad I don't have some shit for sell to these guys :D

Edited by KoS

is the true wez :thumbsup:

many guys coming my shop for make only insult and argue me, even famous bully mod > :(

I am appreciate you try make peace, you are hero and my natural enemy in dayz but you have respect of me 100% for make only fair things in post. :beans:

these guys don't hating me, they no know me to make hate, they are hate too much die in dayz and they bring rage to my shop for make them feel better, is ok because me and my girl make many lulz in my shop last weeks, I am enjoy points of rage. I am only sad I don't have some shit for sell to these guys :D

Your English makes my eyes bleed.

• Like 1

Your English makes my eyes bleed.

is too bad for you because I no selling bandages today :P

today is double special day for me  :D

my friend wolfensteinsaurus is release from forums prison :thumbsup:

and KoSt Kutterz open for first time trade business ;)

ok I have for make trade

1 x dmr

6 x mag

gps

bloodbag for heal if you need

I want for this shit

1 akm

10 mags

blood bag for heal

if you want to make trade say me one pm and we make plan for meet :thumbsup:  :)

Edited by KoS

So you want to trade 1 x 'bloodbag for heal if you need' for 1 x 'blood bag for heal' ? :lol:

So you want to trade 1 x 'bloodbag for heal if you need' for 1 x 'blood bag for heal' ? :lol:

is just something for make mutual assist if guy need like me some blood :P

is like bonus item :thumbsup:

at KoSt Kutterz we try give customer maximum service and value for make good deal B)

Edited by KoS