wild_man

KoSt Kutterz - Traders in dead player loot. NO HEROS

Welcome to my trading post. It is new start up so please forgive if I have not much stock. :blush:

If you are a Hero I am sorry for you, obviously you no read the sign. GO NOW!!! you no welcome here > :(

OK, bandits, survivors and Noobs - :) It work like this way. I will murder players. If I am kill one and he has good loot that I not need I will post here the name of the dead, the items on corpse, the location in game and I will state what it is I am need in return. The rest shall be dealt with by private mails.

example - I post here this...

player - Pitkins (hero skin RESULT) :D
Location in game - Inside elektro hospital public hive.
Death - Makarov to the head single shot. B)
loot - Check backpack, M4 3 mags, full toolbelt except no hatchet because I took this but there is a hatchet I found in elektro industrial if you need. 4 bandages, 1 g17 and 4 mags,pepsi 1 coke 2, antibiotics 3, blood 3, painkilling 3. I think he was a medic.

I want for this guys shit - 5 lee enfiled clips and someone to blood bag me I shot him too soon :o I have blood.

If you see a post like this and want some things pm me, I will always be waiting by the mail tab to do business quick.

> :( NEVER POST HERE. this is not a debating channel, it is a place of business. If you like the stock PM to arrange a trade. > :(

edit - Don't ne nervus. I will never kill a customer who makes a good trade. if you come more than one person I will executing immediately.

:) Thankyou for coming to the KoSt Kutterz QuiknEezy Trading post. I look forward for make trades with you. :thumbsup:

Edited by KoS
  • Like 2

To be perfectly honest. I dont see why anyone would trade with someone who murders people for loot.

It would basicly make themselves targets.

• Like 3

To be perfectly honest. I dont see why anyone would trade with someone who murders people for loot.

It would basicly make themselves targets.

My first customer, unfortunately I don't deal with illiteruts. :P Mods please delete any posts not related to my new business.

You mean illiterates? But ok, I see you dont want anyone to question your honest.

if you want to question my honest then pm me, or join another discussion where it is relevant. >:(

I am honest, I always speaking the true

mods pkease delete this guys spam and my attempts to quash it, it is making my shop look very untidy.

Edited by KoS

What about the cleanup script that runs every 20 minutes or so and removes the bodies ?

This doesn't give much time to trade, silly idea :P

What about the cleanup script that runs every 20 minutes or so and removes the bodies ?

This doesn't give much time to trade, silly idea :P

my business will be about quick turnover. I will be on the forums in 10 seconds with the loot advertisement. I made already a template for it in word documents, I only open the shop if I need things like ammo too.

If you want the stuff pm me right away, if you don't answer I go kill again and if that guy has good stusff then another window will open. But it will shut in minutes.

edit. I don't have time to piss about. If you want it come and get it quik. Every minute gone could be another highlight for my movie

Edited by KoS

What about which server it's on? Bodies don't transmit over from server to server nor does loot.

What about which server it's on? Bodies don't transmit over from server to server nor does loot.

I will tell on my pm.

This is why I invent the no discussion system. I want just to show the goods, you want? good pm me we trade. you don't want? I get no pm in 3 minutes I'm gone and so is the stock. Unique fresh and quick

Oh KoS, you're so big and strong, you're my hero. OuO

I hate heroes. I ALWAYS try to kill heroes with axe or Makarov to the head. it's my trademark way to show how much they disappoint me generally

Private hives, I assume?

nope.

I tried some and it is fun but the players I killed didn't really seen as botherd as the ones on the proper dayz. I only use private hives for a quik fix of dayz rodeo.

B)

for tradings always public hive. You need to be quik and organised as I will be ready and will wait only so long.

If you see my trade post and want something and you can get to the place in a few minutes, if you have what I need and see the post in time then pm me and we do business.

Otherwise move on, there is nothing for you here

Edited by KoS

Worst idea I've ever seen on any forum ever, and to add you seem quite daft.

• Like 2

So you're promoting yourself as a bandit to everyone on the forums? Thats gonna end quickly...

I hate bandits.

• Like 1

Trading post is currently closed for business. :|

If you want to enquire about stock availability PM me.

All posts unrelated to my business will be read, laughed at, answered if they are worthy but generally, like a hero kill, quikly forgotten.

Although I do lift the ban on unrelated posts as they keep my shop near the top :P thanksyou. :thumbsup:

Edited by KoS

No worries mate, what us hero's do, help others!

Some people are gay Hero's. Get over it.

• Like 1

No worries mate, what us hero's do, help others!

Some people are gay Hero's. Get over it.

I don't care if guy is a gay, I had already a conversation with forum mods about this. I like to shoot every person the same. ;)

if you are a gay I still do business with you, no judging from me for skin colour (my character is a black) :thumbsup: religion (I pray for my mum in heaven to stop my dad drinking too much) :thumbsup: politics (I don't understand politics but I don't judge you if you do) :thumbsup:

Every kind of person is welcome to trade except heros. B)

That's heroist.

is true.

but dayz is a only gameworld. If you take me to court for being heroist then I think it cost you a lot of time and moneys :P

Edited by KoS

oh don't fret good sir i have nor the time or patience to bother going to court over this but i do feel i get an insight to how you operate in real life

... i get an insight to how you operate in real life

who judging who? :P