pbrunk

simple good idea for mod

put lighthouses at all the bad spawns. that way i don't have to run and find a zombie to hug when i spawn at otmel.

• Like 4

What?

We need more suicide lighthouses.

• Like 1

I have an even better idea, add a hefty penality to people who suicide if they don't have the spawn they want :)

• Like 9

I'm pretty sure the game wasn't meant for you to end yourself to get a good spawn.

I have an even better idea, add a hefty penality to people who suicide if they don't have the spawn they want :)

I would totally be for a respawn timer.

• Like 1

put lighthouses at all the bad spawns. that way i don't have to run and find a zombie to hug when i spawn at otmel.

otemeel so fr 4 m3 i n33d 2 spwn @ nwaf brks oar hli cr4sh 4 happi tiemz.

tl;dr otemeel nedz 2 be lighthouse'd

...and next suggestion will be choose starting gear, how many vehicles, and choppers you want to start with...

I'm pretty sure the game wasn't meant for you to end yourself to get a good spawn.

I would totally be for a respawn timer.

Yeah like add 5 mins for every suicide after the 2nd...would be fine by me since i always see the positive in a bad spawn location: the worse the spawn the more likely you will not encounter a kos player.

that way i don't have to run and find a zombie to hug when i spawn at otmel.

ITS A FUCKING 2 MINUTE WALK FROM ELEKTRO! ARE YOU THIS LAZY?

People like you are the reason why there are servers with DMR spawns and 900+ air vehicles.

You are the meaning of filthy casual.

• Like 7

The only spawn i dislike is on the small island...kemenka, otmel etc...are great. Kemenka to North is one of the best yielding spawns in terms of safety and the sheer loot potential. And if you spawn on the far East side of it you have Balota and Cherno close by.

But hey! Im all for freedom of choice...i think a suicide option is going to be added no?

ITS A FUCKING 2 MINUTE WALK FROM ELEKTRO! ARE YOU THIS LAZY?

People like you are the reason why there are servers with DMR spawns and 900+ air vehicles.

bwahaha im so relaxed i did not feel the need to rally an insult...well called sir, well called

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1

-opps-

but why waste a reply? check out this speech with epic insults from coriolanus, just saw it, it's amazing! how i feel sometimes

Edited by Trizzo

You don't really need a suicide timer , just if death occurs from suicide or zombies , within 10 minutes , you respawn at the same place , with no equipment .

Or , you can just have both .

Edited by Jars

LOL.

I just got back from a 2 day camping trip. :beans:

The amount of hate this post got is hilarious. I thought that adding more lighthouses to facilitate suicides would be a well received request. Boy was I wrong.

Here were my two favorites:

...and next suggestion will be choose starting gear, how many vehicles, and choppers you want to start with...

That one really stung burritoman. I think i'm going to go jump from a lighthouse.

LOL.

I just got back from a 2 day camping trip. :beans:

The amount of hate this post got is hilarious. I thought that adding more lighthouses to facilitate suicides would be a well received request. Boy was I wrong.

Here were my two favorites:

That one really stung burritoman. I think i'm going to go jump from a lighthouse.

Honestly don't get how making it easier for survivors to commit suicide is a good idea at all. It's not fun to have to run 3km to get any sort of valuable loot because you spawned in Kamenka, but it would just be stupid to allow players to commit suicide and spawn somewhere better. I've noticed that most players tend to commit suicide when they spawn somewhere shitty, and it really outrages me.

LOL.

The amount of hate this post got is hilarious.

Criticism is now hate.

I criticize people who don't take criticism well. With extra criticism.

Here's some criticism for you. Why play a mod that you aren't actually interested in playing? Running is literally 70% of the mod.

Screw lighthouses, add teleporters. That way you aren't inconvenienced with that booooooring hike to Stary Sobor.

If you have a red shirt on, you die. I never watched Star Trek, I just think red shirts are ugly. Kind if.

Edited by TheDesigner

Or rapists npcs, who roam these spawns, and rape you till u get unconscious, then rape u some more till you respawn.

Sometimes the "worst" spawns I have gotten have turned out to be my best characters. So suck it up and take the spawn you are given since Electro and Cherno aren't the only or even the best places to loot.

If it is faster for me to die and spawn somewhere else than running from my current location, then i will choose the faster option. If i spawn at three valleys, then I am not just going to suck it up and take it. I am going to run until i find a zed to beat me to death. I would rather have a light house at three valleys to jump from than having to search for a zed. Either way my character is going to die.

If I can avoid 15 boring minutes of dayz, then I will gladly do it every time. Its not like i'm advocating duping. Death by falling is a perfectly legitimate gameplay mechanic. Restricting its use would be restricting player choice. Isn't our illustrious leader all about player choice?

Yawn......ZzzzzzZZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzz

If it is faster for me to die and spawn somewhere else than running from my current location, then i will choose the faster option. If i spawn at three valleys, then I am not just going to suck it up and take it. I am going to run until i find a zed to beat me to death. I would rather have a light house at three valleys to jump from than having to search for a zed. Either way my character is going to die.

If I can avoid 15 boring minutes of dayz, then I will gladly do it every time. Its not like i'm advocating duping. Death by falling is a perfectly legitimate gameplay mechanic. Restricting its use would be restricting player choice. Isn't our illustrious leader all about player choice?

You only have to look at the average private hive to see where "player choice" leads .