r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.7.7.1 Hotfix

thehet you don't know what you're talking about. I'm not trying to place the tents into houses, rocks or under water. I just want to place them at spots where there is enough room and they're flat. But alas, I cannot.

And yeah, I shouldn't have fed you, troll!

Edited by VidKo

just to be sure:

is also the movement of the Infected in observation?

in 1.7.7.1 it seems complete messed up. Infected are warping arround, changing direction in an eyeblink for no reason, makes them near impossible to shoot.

as much as i can say it was fine in 1.7.7 and not more broken than it was in .6.1 sure pathing was ever messed up due to the arma2-pathfinding but now its complete broken.

• Like 1

Journal will be fully replaced once the new ui is in place so not worried about that for now,

Temp is being looked into once we get this mess with zeds fixed << notice i said zeds not loot.

FPS will always drop in towns due to many different factors.

Recombining of ammo has already been looked at.

Adding sounds means we need to have ppl create sounds and submit them.

Trash loot is very useful depending what you have tried.

Study body will be looked at soon.

Thanks

As you say i could make some sounds of Zed and they could possibly be implemented?!

What file format would that be and which size? This sounds like an awesome quest for me :)

Pn me for more information pls

cya

Removing sidechat would be the best thing ever , period .

Explain! Why?

Removing sidechat would be the best thing ever , period .

Side chat is fun and there isn't any other way to communicate over 50m.

• Like 2

Side chat is fun and there isn't any other way to communicate over 50m.

It's not fun , it's detrimental to the core experience , and that's the whole point .

Might as well get used to not having it , come SA it will be gone for the good of the game , so may as well start sooner than later .

• Like 4

It's not fun , it's detrimental to the core experience , and that's the whole point .

Might as well get used to not having it , come SA it will be gone for the good of the game , so may as well start sooner than later .

It's fun and informative if the server is good and doesn't allow voice in it. Mostly talking about technical stuff in it (bugs, performance etc). Where I play you don't spoil where someone is or where you're exactly but it's not hard to say someone to stop or wait if you see him bit further without revealing where you're. I could live without it if we can yell or chat someone 100-200m away.

Hey look, your opinion, not everyone's!

• Like 3

It's fun and informative if the server is good and doesn't allow voice in it. Mostly talking about technical stuff in it (bugs, performance etc). Where I play you don't spoil where someone is or where you're exactly but it's not hard to say someone to stop or wait if you see him bit further without revealing where you're. I could live without it if we can yell or chat someone 100-200m away.

That's missing the point of the desolate , isolated experience that is at the core of dayz .

When voice is disabled , I am expected to type to some in sidechat during an "oh shit" moment ? That's ridiculous .

I guess this is my plea to the mod developers to put this ship back on course , and yes , force people into a play style which is what the mod is about . Isolation , in an apocalyptic setting .

Of course this is my opinion , what is yours Masterfocker ?

finally peace. its really annoying and breaking immersion when these relatively low IQ players with adhd are constantly shouting, arguing or either making retard noises at the side chat. i dont really think any reason why there should be a side chat.

anyhow direct communication should be tweaked so that over 10m radius to 300m there should be a "walkie-talkie" connection between 2 players when aiming him.

finally peace. its really annoying and breaking immersion when these relatively low IQ players with adhd are constantly shouting, arguing or either making retard noises at the side chat. i dont really think any reason why there should be a side chat.

anyhow direct communication should be tweaked so that over 10m radius to 300m there should be a "walkie-talkie" connection between 2 players when aiming him.

That should only work with a walkie talkie ingame that you can actually find. As the SA will do. I sure agree on the first bit though, I can very well do without all the bitching, moaning and "your mom" comments whenever person A shoots person B.

Sneaking is still fucked. Are you gonna say "it's fine" again or do something about it?

After making a 'medium sized stash' I noticed it would not store certain items, such as binoculars, matches, gps, knifes. Regular inventory items store away fine.

That's not a bug, you just don't know how stashes work. The medium stash has 1 slot for a gun or survival tool and 25 misc. loot slots.

Sneaking is still fucked. Are you gonna say "it's fine" again or do something about it?

What's the issue with sneaking ?

Hearing is a radius around the player.

Sight is direct LOS from the zeds body direction.

I'm having no problems with sneaking.

• Like 2

Agreed. Hope they don't remove side chat.

Side chat should be removed. But it is down to admins to decide.

• Like 2

What's the issue with sneaking ?

I'm having no problems with sneaking.

have to agree, no problems for me with sneaking, just have to be patient and time when to move

When SA comes how will the server be run.

By that i mean, only official with fixed rules and no exeptions or also private like now?

When SA comes how will the server be run.

By that i mean, only official with fixed rules and no exeptions or also private like now?

I'm not 100% sure on this but i'm pretty sure they will be official run servers only so no server side files to start with. Don't quote me on this as i say i'm not 100%

I'm not 100% sure on this but i'm pretty sure they will be official run servers only so no server side files to start with. Don't quote me on this as i say i'm not 100%

Currently the plan is to have no side chat in the standalone. I think radios will work as a kind of global chat function once you find one in-game.

brilliant :beans:

Side chat serves nothing good for the game. This perception that people help each other is a load of bs.

Edited by thehet

brilliant :beans:

Side chat serves nothing good for the game. This perception that people help each other is a load of bs.

Yeah, because no one EVER helps each other :rolleyes: When I play on BMRF, people help each other all the time. Maybe not have your head in the ground, and you'll see that?