mattlightfoot

DayZ Double Developer Blog 14th May 2013

If you want to see Matt in HD you have to buy DayZ: Army of Bohemia Interactive, that way you can get all the Bohemia team members in high resolution for only u$s xx, available after xx-xx-xx .

Edit by Rocket: SHUT-YOUR-MOUTH.

• Like 1

$5

This is the Alpha that us Moderators have been playing:

ccaAxvs.jpg

30xbmno.jpg

• Like 11

i am so glad i came here at lunch.

• Like 2

$5

This is the Alpha that us Moderators have been playing:

ccaAxvs.jpg

...sorry but this looks like the mod..no really improvment.

• Like 2

Don't forget that nothing's written in stone at this point and it's feedback from us that will shape the game during the alpha period.

Hmm I'd have to disagree with you there Fraggle, since it's been months since Rocket has attended these Forums i somehow doubt he cares what we have to say in this Forum. not so much doesnt care, more has out grown these Forums. I keep posting here because 99.8% of the people in these Forums are quite funny and intelligent and it's never a dull moment, we're entertaining ourselves in many ways.

Hmm I'd have to disagree with you there Fraggle, since it's been months since Rocket has attended these Forums i somehow doubt he cares what we have to say in this Forum. not so much doesnt care, more has out grown these Forums. I keep posting here because 99.8% of the people in these Forums are quite funny and intelligent and it's never a dull moment, we're entertaining ourselves in many ways.

Apart from yesterday. It'd be nice to see him around much more often but in relation to my point he's always asking for feedback, ATM that's via testing and when it goes public that will continue.

Edited by Fraggle

He did post here today, albeit the first time in a while.

Apart from yesterday. It'd be nice to see him around much more often but in relation to my point he's always asking for feedback, ATM that's via testing and when it goes public that will continue.

Apart from Yesterday, Education and The Aquaducts

• Like 2

Lets not forget he has been doing a spot of hill walking for the past nearly 2 months.

• Like 1

Lets not forget he has been doing a spot of hill walking for the past nearly 2 months.

Long before that I'm talking about, he stopped coming here and uses Reddit and Twitter rather than here

• Like 2

Long before that I'm talking about, he stopped coming here and uses Reddit and Twitter rather than here

With that time and effort, it could be all done with a devblog. It could be anything; like news and such. Just as long as we hear about some updates/progress of Standalone before E3 :)

Edit: I suppose bits and pieces from various sites will do for now. Just wished it was more original by sharing details with the official forum community

Edited by TIC321

With that time and effort, it could be all done with a devblog. It could be anything; like news and such. Just as long as we hear about some updates/progress of Standalone before E3 :)

Yeah agreed. I think he has outgrown these Forums, thats not being critical of the people here and or the fantastic Moderators, its just that this Forum in essence is about the MOD. I have asked on 2 occasions and created a thread when this Forum would be transformed into the SA Forums, it's something I could do within the Hour, but still keeping an Area for the Mod etc. Maybe this is already happening in the background

• Like 1

This forum will transition into the SA forum. Currently there's no SA though so it's a tad early to do that yet. I'd imagine it will coincide with the release. Really I don't know though.

• Like 2

Yeah agreed. I think he has outgrown these Forums, thats not being critical of the people here and or the fantastic Moderators, its just that this Forum in essence is about the MOD. I have asked on 2 occasions and created a thread when this Forum would be transformed into the SA Forums, it's something I could do within the Hour, but still keeping an Area for the Mod etc. Maybe this is already happening in the background

Definitely. The theme of this forum is based on the mod more than it is for the Standalone. It could use a transformation once we have hands on the alpha release for Standalone. It could be easily achieved by switching between the Mod and Standalone which I think Standalone will garner more attention.. The Standalone could make it as the homepage while the forums could remain the same but add in more topic categories..

The staff have been doing a wonderful job maintaining their guidelines and doing their jobs right while at the same time, keeping their cool. Not once have I seen any of the moderators lose their control. I think it's a good time to thank them for their contribution. As for Rocket, he's done great. No one's perfect though and we can learn from things depending on how important it is.

All in all; you're spot on. :)

Edited by TIC321
  • Like 4

He did post here today, albeit the first time in a while.

Really? what did he say? "Hi guys, I have made an update and you can find it on Twitter and Reddit" (Only joking)

He is wise to avoid us if he is,

A, Once he releases the SA, We will twat him with muffins.

B. If he dosen't release the SA, we will twat him with muffins.

No man nor mountain will save him from the wrath of a DayZ forum Member, cept Lord Orlok.

• Like 2

Awesome! I really hope the zombies feel much more realistic than before :D, and looking that that screenshot it looks like they are going to be amazing.

Looks great, it would be nice to see a whole load of different clothes for zombies, hopefully they will!

Did they only have one shop in the whole of Chernarus to pick up clothes? Perhaps there's a zombies only store!