rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.1.4 Rolling Update (was 1.7.1.3)

logged into 1.7.1.4 server, had just started with new character. was holding road flares while prone, wanted to throw them to destract zeds. I see my character go stand upright, and then throw the flare. O.o full range visibility, good thing I magically didn't attract any zeds.

picked up a remmington later on, and saw one hatchet slug fall on the floor when i did. upon picking it up, it disappeared.

ROCKET URGENT BUG:

[NEW] Once infected lose line-of-sight they will try investigate where you are

Causes massive lag. I gradually managed to lose an army of zeds chasing me' date=' and as i did my fps slowly decreased to <10. I figured this was something to do witht he above change so sprinted as far from the area as i could and after a couple of 100m my fps returned to normal (zeds despawning).

clearly the investigate script is causing substantial lag

[/quote']

They get stuck and sometimes even despawn. Had my easiest raid ever on Zub castle today, only 1 zombie was even able to move towards me.

kicked for script restriction #1

game breaking bug, this is beyond a joke, hotfixes everyday that break more things, awesome.

have problems with lagg issues, when u play armaII normal everything very high no lagg. if i play DayzMod massive lagg 12 FPS average.

have problems with lagg issues' date=' when u play armaII normal everything very high no lagg. if i play DayzMod massive lagg 12 FPS average.

[/quote']

its because of the AI from the zombies , brah

There must have a auto-update for servers, all 1.7.1.4 is full, and almost server is running 1.7.0 and 1.7.1.1 .

When I logged in, my bag was completely stranger, I lost a blood bag, some food, a extra map and the hatchet as in my bag.

Appears that infected are stuck inside halls, as a came inside the build, there aggro on me, beside they aren't visible when I outside see inside the build.

When distancing infected, my fps drop to low(3-5fps), that I have to disconnect. Every time they lost my sight, my fps drop frenetically.

You guys realize that alpha games/mods have these kinds of problems all the time right? You should EXPECT this kind of thing when something new is added' date=' this is the whole purpose of alpha and beta.

[/quote']

i dont really see to much bitching. do you realize the purpose of this forum is to report on issues people are having with the new updates?

not logging in until someone tells me it actually works.. and i won't loose all my gear.

HFB Servers are not getting the patches out very effectively Rocket. This is going to reduce the number of players that can test this patch.

Just to confirm that I am getting a similar issues with

1. Hatchet = Can't equip Hatchet - error Inventory full message

2. Dropped flash light and 13 Crowbars and 6 more hatchets spawned

not able to pick it up as they disappear

3. Crowbars show up as shotgun shells.

I have not had a change the thank you for the execellent Mod yet so i'll do so now thanks a bunch.

Picking up a map and a compass caused me to drop my G17 and Makarov mags I held in addition to my revolver mags (Revolver equipped)

The zombie aggroing is WAY too much in this patch! I don't know whether it is just due to the sound levels generated by movement when crouching being increased, but i aggroed a zombie when sneaking INSIDE a building, and the zombie was outside, out of my line of sight. This is unplayable at the moment for me, hope it'll get nerfed soon.

Maybe need atention :?

Was kicked in 1.7.1.2 inside a house.

Logged in at 1.7.1.4 same place. Only PM with 3 mags and 3 more nearby in loot pile.

I simply sitting still and talking with friend in ICQ (playin game in windowed mode). Zs SEE ME INSIDE THE BUILDING and there is massive atack begins! Wasted 5 mags in headshot mode before I can finally crawl out of there.

One of zs walked to me under floor and hit me twice, so they still walking trough walls.

Massive FPS lag when being chased by Z's. My FPS was a constant 60+fps pre 1.7.1.4, now when I get chased I go down to 10FPS and below.

Nice to see these fixes flying out :D

But got my main gear swiped :( backpack gear still intact though:/ is it possible to get a revert to midnight between the 18 and the 19th ?

Would be much appriciated :)

Crouch / Crawl-running (X by default) is emitting some crazy levels of sound even when running over grass. It's almost impossible to move through a town "sneaking" now. I'm having to just haul ass and then find a building to lose them in.

It's not a major issue I guess but it was kinda unexpected. Is this an intentional change?

You guys realize that alpha games/mods have these kinds of problems all the time right? You should EXPECT this kind of thing when something new is added' date=' this is the whole purpose of alpha and beta.

[/quote']

i dont really see to much bitching. do you realize the purpose of this forum is to report on issues people are having with the new updates?

Obviously I am not referring to people who are offering up notifications of problems constructive bug reporting. Do you realize that assumptions make you look kind of silly when wrong?

" * [FIXED] "Fus ro dah" melee (now should be the correct release files) "

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

nice one, nice one.

We need a hotfix for 1.7.1.4 to fix the zombie-AI related poor performance. 1.7.1.4.1!!

agree.