rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.1.2 Rolling Update

We appreciate all the hard work guys, thanks.

Joe

MELEE HIT TO THE HEAD WILL KILL THEM INSTA

But it's hard to figure out where you are hitting tbh.

Melee underpowered? I dont like the sound of that...I'll only attempt it 1-on-1 inside a building...

So what exactly did sickboy help you with then? Wasn't what you mentioned about, what you thought were engine problems that woould take weeks or longer to fix?

Good stuff. Question - will there be provisions in this patch to move the character back onto the map if you are stuck spawned in the "debug wilderness"? I'm sad to see my character stuck out there, tried walking for about half an hour, got myself back on the "in game map" despawned, back to the wilderness. Help? Thanks...

An exploration feature would be nice, a small scrap of paper to be scavenged along with a writing utensil (limited lead or ink of course) and draw the map as you travel around.

Melee should be underpowered - the idea of lopping off a head with one blow is BS. It sometimes took executioners many blows with an axe to cut off a head during the Middle Ages.

The fact it is in is good enough for me.

GO TO SLEEP ALREADY.

Quick, before the whiners come.

Is it just me or are all the mirror's latest.torrent all 1.7.1.1?

Might just be being a noob here...

Thanks! now waiting on servers to update .-.

Yeah, all the servers are greyed out for me still, and are out of date.

Also, i have a question. With Six Launcher, if i choose to open through steam ( Which i want to do ) , I get a " Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical engine " error and cant play. But if i launch without the steam box enabled, and just Beta...it works fine.

Having a steam overlay is key for me with communications with other survivors. How can i get it to work launching through steam?.

There's absolutely no need to reveal your sexual orientation in this thread. Begone to which chanland you came from!