timedance

Scoped Lee Enfield

Please dev. give me a scoped Lee enfield with bolt-action-animation in standalone.

With this you do all :D

thanks + greez

• Like 13

This wouldnt be half bad, espicially with a weapon custimzation where you could take it off and maybe just have iron sights.

One of the good things in STALKER was the possibility to customize weapons by adding/removing silencers, laser pointers, scopes etc.

Glad that is finally coming to dayz.

_Anubis_

• Like 10

One of the good things in STALKER was the possibility to customize weapons by adding/removing silencers, laser pointers, scopes etc.

Glad that is finally coming to dayz.

_Anubis_

hell yeah - you have my means!!! beans + sausage!!! :D :D

Ehhhh, I dunno, it's not likely there's be any No.4 Mk.1 (T)s in Chernarus, and the military scope mount for the Enfield won't accept your average optical sight without extra bits and pieces.

Would be nice to have a scoped Mosin since there are so many of those things being bubba'd every day. I wonder if the Russians like modding those rifles too... I don't think you'd be likely to find original WWII sniper rifles though, they cost!

• Like 1

Sniping is unrealistic anyway... :) IRL you couldn't use a long range sniper rifle without zeroing and adapting the scope to your eye...

_Anubis _

Let's add cco, maybe even make it tws :)

You must be fun at parties.

Back to the topic...

I absolutely love the idea of the scope on it, but it should not be a bigger than 6x/7x.

Still playing CoD2 and absolutely love the alike of the weapons and the sniper <3

TL; DR Yes

but this was also used in WW2 as sniping-rifle ;)

The sniper version was specially fitted and had a scope mounted on it by Holland & Holland of London. Not as likely to pop up in an ex-Soviet republic...

I absolutely love the idea of the scope on it, but it should not be a bigger than 6x/7x.

The actual scope used in WWII was only 3.5x. (Most scopes used in WWII were low-powered, the Germans largely used 4x scopes, the US M1903A4 only had a 2.2x scope, Soviets had 4x or 3.5x, etc)

Edited by Gews
  • Like 4

I want to be able to tape half a binocular to it, not for actually shooting because it would be practically impossible. I just like the idea of being able to use a binocular without putting your weapon away.

• Like 3

The sniper version was specially fitted and had a scope mounted on it by Holland & Holland of London. Not as likely to pop up in an ex-Soviet republic...

The actual scope used in WWII was only 3.5x. (Most scopes used in WWII were low-powered, the Germans largely used 4x scopes, the US M1903A4 only had a 2.2x scope, Soviets had 4x or 3.5x, etc)

Thanks for some facts! Didn't know that, I thought they were larger, :')

Gews, your knowledge of historical weaponry impresses me. Well done good sir.

I only know about the battles they were used in, not so much the weapons.

Now, back on topic.

If they introduced a No.4 MK1 to the standalone (The type that could have a scope) then that would be great, regardless of whether it would be found in an ex soviet republic.

I'm all up for the idea of a scoped lee, and it's definitely something I would like to see added.

Ehhhh, I dunno, it's not likely there's be any No.4 Mk.1 (T)s in Chernarus, and the military scope mount for the Enfield won't accept your average optical sight without extra bits and pieces.

Would be nice to have a scoped Mosin since there are so many of those things being bubba'd every day. I wonder if the Russians like modding those rifles too... I don't think you'd be likely to find original WWII sniper rifles though, they cost!

maybe not heaps of lee's in russia but there would be in the south of the old ussr or closer to turkey (def in turkey). it wouldnt be that hard to get a modern scope to fit as long as you had the right tools. andd wwII rifles (or at least enfields) are fucking cheap.

But 303 rounds would be pretty scarce over there i reckon.

thought someone might like this

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/97142

Edited by DMC14
  • Like 1

thought someone might like this

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/97142

Some people... time... too much. :lol:

Hmmm, well I suppose the Winchester doesn't fit the setting either, and I don't mind it, as well as a couple other rifles. Invasion 1944 has a scoped Lee in the game which could be added with permission.

Edited by Gews

Maybe not only scope, but also ammo types. It's very important for accuracy. Check out this thread http://www.calguns.n...ad.php?t=108516

True, but ArmA doesn't even model that for the current sniper rifles, so I think it's beyond the scope of the mod.

I'd be happier with the mosin-nagant more or less taking the place of the enfield, The same goes for most non russian weapons.

• Like 1

This wouldnt be half bad, espicially with a weapon custimzation where you could take it off and maybe just have iron sights.

That's already in the game.

I do hope they add the Mosin Nagant, i mean it's chernarus isn't it and it's supposed to be stationed in Russia. So if the Lee would be a bit more rare and the moisin more common in the SA, that would be awesome.

And the Mosin nagant had version with a scope.

Edited by Warhog
  • Like 4

Do you guys know that invasion 1944 has a scoped lee enfield with a bolt action animation?

• Like 2

Do you guys know that invasion 1944 has a scoped lee enfield with a bolt action animation?

Isn't that a M1903 Springfield sniping rifle?

You can already find scoped lee enfield in i44 mod,.

Also for those who havent tried out arma3 yet, you can find attachments to your weapons, holo,cco, snipers scope, ACOG etca. also silencers and much much more.

arma3 is gonna be soo good... omg. still in stage og alpha its awsome.