Sign in to follow this  
GrampaMurkedU

New user... how do I invert my 360 controller?

Everything else seems to function fine except I can figure out how to invert it. Dumb I know but I cant play any other way after 20+ years of playing this way.

Any help would be greatlt appreciated

Well the biggest issue here is that you are using an console controller...

I would recommend ditching the controller as a first step, and see if that solves the problem, if not come back and ask again.

• Like 3

Funny I dont recall asking for opinions on if I should use it or not. I hope this forum has a maturity level higher than say, gamefaqs.

Now, anyone know how? Everytime I get the right stick inverted all the other functions cease to work.

• Like 2

I hope this forum has a maturity level higher than say, gamefaqs.

Oh the irony.

Edited by Skat3rat
  • Like 1

Good luck with it buddy, for some reason, some people can't comprehend that others have their own preference in which to play their games, and if it differs to the majority, it must lead to condemnation.

Good luck with it buddy, for some reason, some people can't comprehend that others have their own preference in which to play their games, and if it differs to the majority, it must lead to condemnation.

Excuse me, but I just don't agree with anyone who has opinions other than mine. If you can't accept that GTFO.

• Like 2

Excuse me, but I just don't agree with anyone who has opinions other than mine. If you can't accept that GTFO.

Lulzsec photo...

The guide is posted above. I would like to apologize for all the people assuming you are a worse person than them just because of the choice of using a controller. It's this way on every PC forum, and it's because many PC players are platform elitists. Don't mind them.

Mouse + Keyboard is far superior though, I must admit that.

• Like 1

Funny I dont recall asking for opinions on if I should use it or not. I hope this forum has a maturity level higher than say, gamefaqs.

Your first mistake was coming to the DayZ forums expecting maturity. Your second mistake was coming to a forum for a PC mod expecting people not to react like this.

It's this way on every PC forum, and it's because many PC players are platform elitists. Don't mind them.

And it's exactly the same on console forums, as many console users are elitists as well.

Well the biggest issue here is that you are using an console controller...

I would recommend ditching the controller as a first step, and see if that solves the problem, if not come back and ask again.

I came over from the 360 and stuck with the keyboard/mouse set up. It isn't easy BUT defo worth the patience and effort. Standard keyboard is fine but i got a good mouse with extra buttons and switchable dpi control, then mapped some useful to the mouse.

I downloaded the xpadder and after a couple hours tinkering with the options it works just fine. The only time I need the keyboard or mouse is to join or quit and I occasionally use it when in my equipment screen. But for regular gameplay it functions fine.

Thanks for the tips.

Good for you.

You will however need the KB & Mouse if ever you play the vanilla game and try controlling your squad.

That is, another game.

Edited by Boneboys

Glad to see you got it worked out. Also, ignore the insults. Not all of us are elitist jerks.

• Like 2