rocket

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.2

The fact that we now have melee is awesome. Question though: Is melee silent and can you add flashlights to the list (would give respawns/new players /something/ to defend themselfs with aginst a single zed)

Awesomeness!

Any chance of chainsaw in distant future maybe? :)

Also very rare hostile animal like bear in forest, would be nice.

About food, was exciting as our long trip from Elektro to NW Airfield today (was great success), was dependant on animals and their meat, and canteens and ponds. So in a way that lack of food taught us to survive even more hardcore way. So perhaps if you bring back food, make it bit more rare?

The fact that we now have melee is awesome. Question though: Is melee silent and can you add flashlights to the list (would give respawns/new players /something/ to defend themselfs with aginst a single zed)

I would love to falcon punch a Zed with a flashlight.

Nice job going full retard and not removing the increased LOS.

Stay autistic' date=' rocket! I hope your durr zombie game will stay more important than all the other mechanics that worked before 1.7.1

How about you actually start up the game and realize how the new aggro mechanics force every 2nd player into clusterfuck PvP-ing in the north the same as in the coast, because nobody fucking has the patience to crawl 24/7 and still be attacked by zombies because of the unjudgeable new distance.

[/quote']

crying-baby.jpg

LMAO

Stay autistic' date=' rocket! I hope your durr zombie game will stay more important than all the other mechanics that worked before 1.7.1

How about you actually start up the game and realize how the new aggro mechanics force every 2nd player into clusterfuck PvP-ing in the north the same as in the coast, because nobody fucking has the patience to crawl 24/7 and still be attacked by zombies because of the unjudgeable new distance.

[/quote']

crying-baby.jpg

Hahahahaha, sorry I just... pfff haha.

What with huge FPS impact? :|

Asked the same thing two times on this thread.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if it's fixed or not.

[/quote']

crying-baby.jpg

Hahahahaha, sorry I just... pfff haha.

SOOO MUCH WIN!

Just wait until tomorrow when all these simpering fanboy children go play and totally fail with melee then come back on here whining that they died and how bad it is. Still, with such lack of clarity regarding use, it's to be expected. Prepare yourselves for yet another shitstorm.

PS: Oh dear, somebody just mentioned "chainsaw", I despair...

Changelog:

* [NEW] Tone Mapping to enhance nightlighting conditions

* [FIXED] Generic Loot not spawning (such as food etc...)

* [FIXED] Animals stand still and HURR DURRR (they now walk around)

* [FIXED] New blood values not being saved when a player eats (they do now)

* [FIXED] Duplicate players not being removed (should now be removed on login)

* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Hatchet (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

* [NEW] Maximum animals increased

* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Crowbar (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

So is the hatchet the same thing that you use to cut trees or is it a totally new item?

Changelog:

* [NEW] Tone Mapping to enhance nightlighting conditions

* [FIXED] Generic Loot not spawning (such as food etc...)

* [FIXED] Animals stand still and HURR DURRR (they now walk around)

* [FIXED] New blood values not being saved when a player eats (they do now)

* [FIXED] Duplicate players not being removed (should now be removed on login)

* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Hatchet (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

* [NEW] Maximum animals increased

* [NEW] Melee Weapon introduced: Crowbar (can only drop through right click in gear menu)

So is the hatchet the same thing that you use to cut trees or is it a totally new item?

Indeed. I find it very effective and handy. Not only is it strong enough to chop a tree down, but you can also chop a zombie's head off along with it. :D

In all seriousness though, I do hope the recent FPS issues get fixed/addressed. Game's currently unplayable.

Everything else is aces though!

Just wait until tomorrow when all these simpering fanboy children go play and totally fail with melee then come back on here whining that they died and how bad it is. Still' date=' with such lack of clarity regarding use, it's to be expected. Prepare yourselves for yet another shitstorm.

PS: Oh dear, somebody just mentioned "chainsaw", I despair...

[/quote']

Agree 100%...too bad this is gonna happen. Also, EWWW CHAINSAW. Actually one of the worst melee weapons imaginable for the zombie apocalypse

FPs is a common issue in most games, more commonly with the player's setup (not suggesting anything). I'm sure rocket and the bro team are working on it.

*crying babby*

Cool argument, bro. I wish I could make such a huge impact in the community like you, just by posting random pictures to troll people.

What with huge FPS impact? :|

depends on the server. had some with 10 some with 40 fps, same place.

its so awesome you can actually loose the Z running around corners and then crouch. etc. i even managed to lose them in the woods. but that was i think just luck. will more have to learn to adapt and slow down etc. play with some alone Z to test out ranges etc.

and iam still alive on my day 21.

its fucking tense now. and i love it.

I wonder if the crowbar will have multiple uses like the hatchet?

If so, what? :)

Colour tone needed to be fixed and thanks for this.

oh shit melee weapons too!

nice fixes, hope they all workout. you've been putting a lot effort since weekend man. good work

For easy crowbar looting just search for a Lambda graffiti. Crowbars spawn near.

Thanks Rocket.

Edit:

I would love to see a Baseball bat added.

Baseball is an american sport...and not played in European countries