haywardgb

Friendly PVP Server with AI Bandits and Trading Zone.

Curious what you mean with sirens ;-)

post-30301-0-70122700-1365165409_thumb.j

Edited by BoMo

Curious what you mean with sirens ;-)

You get to test the map out with me tonight mate, I'll be locking the server from about 9pm for an hour or two while we test it, ready for the official launch tomorrow morning ;)

OK, this fits into my plan, we shifted the "horray, its weekend, lets got to the metal pub" to tomorrow ;-)

See you later mate!

Thanks to Badass68, we now have absolutely loads of new content on our map. New buildings, towns, bases and other surprises. We had some issues with the bridge sinking into the ocean that would normally link the mainland to the Skalisty Island, but that should be fixed soon. The map is still being road tested by our players, so we'll wait for more feedback before we commit any changes, but meanwhile why not come and check it out for yourself.

Don't forget that all this weekend is our Silent Hill theme.. Nothing fancy, just fog, atmospheric tweaks and really aggressive zeds ;)

Edited by urbanskaters

Thanks again to Shotz for this sweet video taken during the recent Silent Hill Weekend :)

• Like 2

Had a really good time this weekend,so many laughs :)

Next weekend is going to be slightly better, with a little twist to the usual gameplay :P

One of the best run servers on Dayz. With now one of the best maps ;) Keep up the great work bud.

• Like 3

Hello,

really like the new map layout, great work gyus!! ( Sometimes theres just not enough beans.. ;) )

We visited Devils castle yesterday and noticed that there are many iddle/empty cars, mostly skodas and gaz. Some of the cars you cant even get in to. We started to wonder if someone really uses those vehicles or are they just left there after a roadtrip from coast to north.

If nobody needs them, I like to suggest that we gather all the idle cars in nice big pile and blow them to smithereens!! Might be nice community happening where everyone are invited, like a barbeque feast. I bring the beers, you bring the gasoline and matches... B) This way these cars will spawn again, hopefully somewhere near south coast, where they are much more needed for new spawners.

just my 666cents...

-P-

Edited by PredatorSchnizel
  • Like 1

@Badass68, Thanks mate. Everyone loves the new map, couldn't have done it without you :)

@PredatorSchnizel, a great idea... Let's do that this evening :)

@PredatorSchnizel, a great idea... Let's do that this evening :)

Try to catch it on video and put on youtube. My evenings are quite busy atm so I might be unable to play today... :(

I was plannig to record the explosion from our heli in order to get some great aerial footage! But you go ahead, make DESTRUCTION, MAYHEM,......

-P-

Try to catch it on video and put on youtube. My evenings are quite busy atm so I might be unable to play today... :(

I was plannig to record the explosion from our heli in order to get some great aerial footage! But you go ahead, make DESTRUCTION, MAYHEM,......

-P-

Let me know when you're next on and can do the video from your heli and we'll do it then.. No rush :P

Rules have changed.

No more safe bases and no more custom base building options.

No more custom loadouts.

No more answering questions in sidechat (ask here)

I want to make something crystal clear as well. NON of my admins apart from me and my senior admin (bomo) have access to vehicle spawning and other admin based tools. All my other admins have RCON only, so stop with accusing them of cheating, if you can't beat them it's because you're not as good, simple as. Even I get my ass handed to me by other players, do you see me shouting "hacker" or "cheater"?

If you get nailed by an admin heli, tough shit. It's no more an unfair advantage than you killing me with a DMR while all I have on me is a hatchet. Get over it, it happens, someone bigger and better than you will always come along in the end anyway. If my admins are cheating, I'll deal with them, as I've always done. I work to dam hard trying to please everyone, and that's never going to happen, but I keep trying anyway.

As of today I'm removing myself from the frontline. You will not get much more than white listed or banned by me, respectively!

Edited by urbanskaters

Rules: (because without them, it's chaos!)

• The Admin Base (you'll know if you come accross it) and the admin Helicopters (MH60S's) are for admins only, if you enter the admin base and take an admin vehicle or loot our stuff, you will be banned for life (this only applies from within our base). However, If you are lucky enough to steal anything from us OUTSIDE of our base, expect swift and painful retaliation ;)
  • No stealing from other bases (aka camps) or destroying vehicles from other bases. If you are caught or found out , you will face a 72 hour ban. If you are a persistent camp robber, we'll ban you. All camp visitors are logged in the .rpt file.
  • Please only use Global Side Chat (the blue one) for typed messages. Of course the exception to this rule is if you're in trouble i.e you're dying somewhere and need a blood transfusion from anybody in the area asap. Also feel free to use it for letting others know if you suspect a hack is taking place and to get the attention of an admin.
  • Use the appropriate side channel for your needs. i.e if you're close to someone use Direct Communication, and if you're in a vehicle use Vehicle Chat (voice chat is permitted for either).
  • No shooting, killing or trolling players in the Community Camp and Trading Zone (Devils Castle).
  • No tricking bambies so you can get a lol kill. I'll be monitoring the chat logs and repeat offenders will be banned. I particularly dislike this type of bandit, play fair or get lost!
  • You don't have to kill other players and they don't have to kill you! DayZ is a survival game, not a deathmatch!
  • Script kiddies, grievers, trouble causers and hackers will be banned without warning (We run Gotcha and BE, but our admins are also constantly checking backpacks and inventories, along with the vehicle logs etc.).
  • Please keep the cursing and rants to a minimum. If you start to upset people with your negative language we may be forced to kick you off the server and possibly even ban you.

Edited by urbanskaters

Regarding white listing and asking me questions on Teamspeak: Please do not get upset or rage quit with a sarcastic comment just because I haven't answered your question straight away (I'm either away my from computer dealing with work issues, spending time with my friends in the real world or possibly just unable to respond at that exact moment because I'm being chased by bandits in-game). In short, I'm not always at my computer, that little Away icon means that I'm either busy and can't answer, or that I'm actually not sat at my computer. So either leave an email address where I can get back to you on my return, or wait (yes, it could be hours before I get back to my pc, sorry about that). Like i said in a previous post, I'm keeping myself out of game politics and all that other time consuming spam, so just be patient with me regarding all other issues.

Edited by urbanskaters

Out of interest why have I been banned when I wasn't even playing the clan vs clan game??

It's a shame it has come to this as I enjoyed playing the server especially as I donated to it.

Out of interest why have I been banned when I wasn't even playing the clan vs clan game??

It's a shame it has come to this as I enjoyed playing the server especially as I donated to it.

You're not banned Monkey. The white list was reset last night and I've had to re-white-list everyone, you can confirm this on teamspeak with other players, not just my clan. Nobody has been banned, the white list issue had nothing to do with the UX dispute. However, the UX group that were on and behaved in such a two-faced manner will not be allowed back again. If you want white listing again, let me know.. I'll gladly refund you btw, this was never my intention for it to get this far. Let me know what you'd like to do Monkey, I've got no beef with you either way.

Oh it's said admin ban.

Seems stupid to play on your server now when members of my clan can't join in for whatever the hell happened last night.

So I'm asking if I could have a refund as I'll probably be the only one playing if I did join and best of luck in the future.

Oh it's said admin ban.

Seems stupid to play on your server now when members of my clan can't join in for whatever the hell happened last night.

So I'm asking if I could have a refund as I'll probably be the only one playing if I did join and best of luck in the future.

In the logs it says you were kicked because you weren't white listed (it doesn't say anywhere that you were banned, not sure why you got that message), the kick message is the same one everyone else gets when they aren't white listed. I'll gladly paste my bans list on here and let you see your guid isn't on it , if you like ? Your crew were shit stirring a lot last night, I hope this isn't the same thing happening again here, because nobody gets banned unless they've broken the rules. Your crew are simply not welcome because they don't play fair and accuse other players of doing stuff that they themselves are doing (there are several independent players not connected with unit487 who will confirm what happened). We also found hacked weapons in your base, only a couple but enough to prove you guys cheat as well (I've found other posts around the net claiming the same about your clan). So again, sorry its come to this.

Confirm the name you used for the donation and i'll refund you asap.

Edited by urbanskaters

Pm sent.

Whatever happened ,it's too late now,I do trust what my clan members told me tbh they are mainly grown men and don't seem the type to lie nor do you but i am unsure on a few of your members but that was your judgement to choose them.

Whatever the case I enjoyed it while it lasted and again best of luck in 2015 :)

Edited by monkey001

Pm sent

Refunded.

Fair comment btw, but Shotz lied, shit stirred and went back on his word (that's a grown man for you, right there). I can't comment for the other members, but they were fueling each other with the trolling and douche bag behavior My guys are mostly decent helpful players, or they don't stick around. Your guys turned up with sniper weapons, one guy had 4 frags in his backpack, yet your clan claimed we were cheating with just one player who had a DMR ? lol.. ok.. (coincidentally, only one of your players was killed with the DMR, the others were killed with the default loadout we chose and I took out 3 of them myself.. so the DMR argument was just another "cry baby" tactic to justify your clans poor behavior when they're obviously losing!).

Anyway, this is just "he said, she said" bullshit.. take care ;)

Edited by urbanskaters

We can now add the female skin to all our female player profiles (or those guys that like dressing up as girls). Just ask in chat!

Added: Animated heli crash sites... See the video below ;)

Removed: Most of the new buildings and structures around Cherno and Elektro, including most of the custom towns.. This was due to bugs in the positioning of the objects and lag related issues. We have also turned off the 300+ barrel fires, which has also reduced the lag, but feel free to turn them back on as you pass through. Also removed hundreds of other objects that weren't needed or simply just made the area glitchy!

Added: We've added the Excelsior Bridge, as the old one was poorly designed and kept breaking vehicles. You still can't get onto the admin island, but you can drive half way over and in future updates we'll have day passes for the island too, so stay tuned for that.

Re-Enabled (due to popular request): Safe Bases are now back on. But are subject to whether I'm available or not , and there is limited availability due to system resources.

White Listing is now done through this thread or PM and NOT by teamspeak.

Edited by urbanskaters

Update: New Rule regarding vehicle ownership...

All current and future players should be aware that we are enforcing a limit on the number of vehicles any camp or individual can own. This is to make it fair on all players, especially our newcomers who are finding it increasingly difficult to find helis or offroad vehicles. The new rules are as follows:

Vehicle Ownership Rules

• A maximum of 3 helis per safe base (or 1 per member, if less than 3 members in the base). Bases found with more than this will have the excess helis deleted and re-spawned in the wild (we don't check the contents, so the emphasis is on you to make sure you keep to your quota and avoid losing a heli full of gear).
  • A maximum of 1 car or offroad vehicle, 1 truck (URAL etc), 1 motorcycle and 1 ATV per member, period. Having 1 Ural at one base and another Ural at a friends base will result in either vehicle being deleted and re-spawned in the wild.
  • If you need extra storage, please use tents. Safe bases provide adequate protection from griefing, so there should be no excuses for not wanting to use tents as additional storage.
  • ADMIN NOTICE: All admins must bring their heli back to the island before logging off. Leaving it in another players base for an extended amount of time will end badly :P

Please do not bust my balls complaining about these new rules, I'm just trying to make it fair for everyone. After visiting a few bases the other day I was shocked and a little disappointed to see one base hording 5 Humvees and another base with 4 helis .. Yes, the admins all have admin helis, but we still stick to our 1 ural and 1 offroad with additional tents if needed rule. People with safe bases get their own heli spawn point, so we think that's a pretty good perk in itself. I'm open to suggestions and feedback, but like I said this is an attempt to make it fairer for everyone, so please keep that in mind ....

Edited by urbanskaters
  • Like 1