r4z0r49

DayZ 1.7.6.1 Bug List

Another possible bug to add to the list. You cannot roll when you have the M107 out, and you cannot get into a vehicle with the M107.

There is a definate bug when carrying multiple Quivers in your inventory. Any time I have more then a single Quiver in my main inventory all but the ACTIVE quiver is deleted upon firing the weapon. I tested this extensively last night and it didn't seem to matter if the extra quivers were full or not, the moment I fire the crossbow my ammo indicator goes from 6|X to 5, thus it deleted the extra mags. check of my inventory confirmed they were gone and extensive searches of the ground showed they hadn't been dropped, they had simply been deleted.

Keeping additional mags in your backpack protects them from this issue however it is an un-realistic method of protecting them.

• Like 1

1. There is a large "screen tear" coming from the corner of the docs in the industrial area of berenzino. Is this just on the server where I play, has anyone else noticed it? It definitely showed up after 1.7.6.

2. Zeds now spawn around me when I'm in the far north away from any buildings or vehicles. I like it, but is this normal?

1. There is a large "screen tear" coming from the corner of the docs in the industrial area of berenzino. Is this just on the server where I play, has anyone else noticed it? It definitely showed up after 1.7.6.

2. Zeds now spawn around me when I'm in the far north away from any buildings or vehicles. I like it, but is this normal?

I also noticed some zeds spawning far north near our camp. I haven't seen any screen tearing, or graphic glitches of any kind near Berenzino.

Another possible bug to add to the list. You cannot roll when you have the M107 out, and you cannot get into a vehicle with the M107.

Thats ok. Here you also cannot enter bus with weapon.

There are two major bugs:

1. When the player changes the clothing he spawns at the ocean (~100m above the water). If he does not abort he dies, if he aborts he spawns randomly at the coast.

2. The crossbows creates graphical artifacts

...the Cities seem to be pretty empty as well (not many zombies around).

Edited by YassirX

We didn't really touch the crossbow... Mind sharing a screenshot?

The hero skin issue is happening on my dayz.st server. Nothing's been modified by me and the only external program running at the time was Dart. It's an intermittent bug though. It doesn't happen all the time.

Two thumbs up for Z's spawning everywhere now. I can't wait until they can hear me. :beans:

• Like 1

The hero skin issue is happening on my dayz.st server. Nothing's been modified by me and the only external program running at the time was Dart. It's an intermittent bug though. It doesn't happen all the time.

Two thumbs up for Z's spawning everywhere now. I can't wait until they can hear me. :beans:

this

There are two major bugs:

1. When the player changes the clothing he spawns at the ocean (~100m above the water). If he does not abort he dies, if he aborts he spawns randomly at the coast.

...the Cities seem to be pretty empty as well (not many zombies around).

Number 1 seems to be an issue with 3rd party programs all reports from all server getting this all run 3rd party programs still trying to investigate.

Number 2 We haved edited any models for crossbow if there's a bug it would have always existed. Screenshot?

When clicking Boil Water multiple times, you get duped boiled canteens.

Looking into this

This was tested on at least 3 private hives, can someone please test this on the public hive?

It's not possible to have one incomplete quiver and the other being complete without the incomplete quiver being deleted after firing.

My experience with this was I had two quivers with both in my inventory. One quiver had 6, the other had 1, so all together I had 7 arrows. When I fired the crossbow which was using the quiver with 6 arrows in it, the quiver with one arrow was deleted and the quiver in use showed 5 arrows. So two arrows were gone from my inventory when I fired once.

Further testing: Same scenario except the incomplete quiver had 3 arrows instead of 1. I fired while my crossbow and the quiver with 3 arrows was deleted and my quiver with 6 arrows changed to 5.

Post editted slightly to be a bit more clearer

Edited by Scott Pilgrim

Changing from civilian clothes to camo suit, while holding a hatchet, removes all hatchet ammo and since it's no longer possible to reload the hatchet, it needs to be removed from primary weapon slot and placed there again to restore ammo.

Changing from civilian clothes to camo suit, while holding a hatchet, removes all hatchet ammo and since it's no longer possible to reload the hatchet, it needs to be removed from primary weapon slot and placed there again to restore ammo.

Confirm, saw it yesterday evening.

_Anubis_

It happend to me with ghillie suit too.

Quivers being removed when you fire an arrow has (partly) been fixed. Should be in the next update. :)

• Like 2

Quivers being removed when you fire an arrow has (partly) been fixed. Should be in the next update. :)

That's great news! Good job guys

This seems more to do with servers running custom server side systems just now we are working to identify this issue all reports so far report modified server side scripting.

I have this hero skin teleporting issue as well. As for my dayz_server, the only changes I made are: 1. Locking in full moon nights by using a static date. 2. Heli crash frequency tweaks. 3. Tent saving fix to prevent duping. All three were in place last patch and everything was working properly. The hoster is DayZ.ST. Edited by Hey Nanners

Had some strange zed issues last night, running in the woods, running past a couple of zeds and none of them reacted and I was right behind a few of them. But when I was crawling in a super market there was a lonesome zed behind the wall I was crawling around in, he managed to aggro, run through the wall he was behind and break my legs. So I'm not sure whether or not the zed hearing was inconsistent or the lonesome zed was somehow bugged.

So I haven't played DayZ since maybe November of last year, I know, shame on me, but I decided I couldn't stay away any longer and loaded up ArmaII and OA and reinstalled DayZ using Commander to latest and running beta patch 102591 which Commander doesn't report as the "latest" and mod version 1.7.6.1.

So I spawn on an official Hive server which is evidenced in the fact that I have all the stuff I previously had in November after a couple months of playing. I was pleasantly surprised to find my inventory loaded with meat, soda, epi pens, pain killers, compass, hatchet, matches, alice pack, etc. All the essentials.

Forgetting how the inventory worked I double clicked my back pack to check its contents and then instead of clicking "close bag" I clicked the friggen < left arrow which placed my alice pack on the ground.

Prior to checking my inventory I went to a pseudo safe place amonst some pine trees where I had some cover. So then after looking around for like 10 minutes trying to look through pine tree branches I started crawling around in prone under the trees and finally found my alice pack on the ground, whew!

Sadly though no matter what I did I could not get the icon to pick up the alice pack again. :( Rolling mouse, backspace, rolling mouse, zooming in, middle wheel click, enter key, moving all the way around it zooming, not zooming, never again after about 45 minutes could I get the icon to show to pick up the pack. Hrm.

So is this because it was in close proximity to the trees? or... a bug or what?

Edited by Cinnabuns

So is this because it was in close proximity to the trees? or... a bug or what?

I'd call this the "tree bug"

don't think they can do anything about it.

Is the same with tents, if they intersect the stem of the tree and players/zombies standing in the tree, getting hit.

Seems like the branches of the trees block everything.

I'd call this the "tree bug"

don't think they can do anything about it.

Is the same with tents, if they intersect the stem of the tree and players/zombies standing in the tree, getting hit.

Seems like the branches of the trees block everything.

Yeah I get this alot when placing tents, It comes down to the type of pine you are trying to place near/in. There are 2 types, one with wide branches and another with narrower branches. The pine with the wider branches generally doesent cause me problems, the branches seem more 'transparent' from a interacting with objects perspective. The pine with the narrow branches however seems more solid and can really cause problems.

An easy way to distinguish between the 2 is trying to walk through the tree's branches, if they block you when you move through the tree then dont pitch a tent

Edited by Easy_Tiger

Confirm, saw it yesterday evening.

_Anubis_

Yup, thirded here. Experienced it myself.

Edited by Target Practice