r4z0r49

DayZ 1.7.6.1 Bug List

When using nVidia Surround (5180x1050 or 5040x1050) the compass is humongous. This occured either in 1.7.6 or 1.7.6.1. I've learned to live with it, but I just read that you plan making it even bigger in the next patch. Please keep multi-monitor setups in mind and scale the compass size accordingly if you implement this.

If you do get stuck in the back of the heli just get out as quick as possible, theres a few seconds delay before you can take damage from it.

Other solution - removed all Mi17 from my server.... That worked too... :)

Where not sure whats happening on this every test we have done spawns us in the same place when exiting the vehicle. We have asked the arma 2 devs to see if they can shed some light on this.

When using nVidia Surround (5180x1050 or 5040x1050) the compass is humongous. This occured either in 1.7.6 or 1.7.6.1. I've learned to live with it, but I just read that you plan making it even bigger in the next patch. Please keep multi-monitor setups in mind and scale the compass size accordingly if you implement this.

Not sure whats happening i also use multi-monitors and have no issue. Can you tell me what your interface size is maybe that is why?