r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.7.6.1 Hotfix

I hope that the issue with players getting launched into the air at random times has been addressed. lost about 5 characters to that damn glitch.

Correct

Thanks!

Also then, to change the heli spawn rate, location (radius), and max amount, open up "server_monitor.sqf", and modify the below:

// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]

nul = [3, 4, (50 * 60), (15 * 60), 0.75, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

-and-

if(isnil "MaxHeliCrashes") then {

MaxHeliCrashes = 5;

??

Are there any other place that changes need to be made?

Thanks!!

* [uPDATED] - Fixed version issues.

* [uPDATED] - Updated Spanish String Tables

* [uPDATED] - Force save updated

Ok what exactly does 'Fixed version issues' mean? I have my server moaning at me to update but I can't see the point, all I see is food items removed.

why did you add these pointless items whit extremely faggy names ingame at first place? herbby derp derp razor funny beans. did some 15yo asspie wanted all his bro'z ingame or what?Hotfix just to remove this shit is equally dumb. Oh boy standalone coudnt come any faster.

Any idea why half of my players spawn in the air or the in the middle of the ocean? If so, what do I need to do to fix this issue.

hm after the update i stuck at the loadingscreen, the timer count over 40 and than i get kicked with the message "something went wrong, disconnect and try again" or i get kicked by script restriction #21. anybody else who got this massive problems?

Edited by wh1tey

hm after the update i stuck at the loadingscreen, the timer count over 40 and than i get kicked with the message "something went wrong, disconnect and try again" or i get kicked by script restriction #21. anybody else who got this massive problems?

Try other servers to see if the problem persists. The script error is a server side problem, the admin needs to update his BE filters, nothing you can do about that unless you know the admin. If you do, tell him to read the forums after patches because this issue has been discussed a lot.

Edited by Fraggle

Any idea why half of my players spawn in the air or the in the middle of the ocean? If so, what do I need to do to fix this issue.

Where looking into this we need as much info as you can provide we have tested with DayZ files but are unable to recreate. Something else is at play we need to find out what. All current reports are from servers running 3rd party programs we don't know yet if this is the main issue but so far only 3rd party servers have reported.

why did you add these pointless items whit extremely faggy names ingame at first place? herbby derp derp razor funny beans. did some 15yo asspie wanted all his bro'z ingame or what?Hotfix just to remove this shit is equally dumb. Oh boy standalone coudnt come any faster.

Can you please list your BattleEye ID so I can ban you permanently from the servers I admin?

• Like 8

Do you see others mentioning anything about this? 4000+ servers and only a very few reports of this issue.

What server side software are you running? (Hive)

I guess then DAYz.ST needs to get something fixed.......... Off to their boards..... Just want my tents back ;)

Edited by Gooober

I hope that the issue with players getting launched into the air at random times has been addressed. lost about 5 characters to that damn glitch.

Uhh.. I didn't know about that glitch...

Now I'm a little scared to play. :unsure:

Now that the deerstands have thier own loot table are they broken or just nerfed? The only weapon I find there now is a crossbow.

Edited by Psylnz

I've been having the battleeye problem too since the lastest updates but I'll let you know if I find a reason/solution (or indeed server that won't kick me).

Ah, my error was to update to 102591 and try and join servers on 102285, silly me lol

I don't play DayZ for a couple days...and I miss all of this? "Cangate". Does it matter? oh well, I need to update

Hi All, have updated my server to 1.7.6.1 but the new food items are still spawning like "Orlok's" cans is this a bug or an Easter egg?? Ehehehe

Update: After further testing, it is not spawning anymore but when u loot them from the previous patch (1.7.6) it will stay in your inventory or stocks making them rare items...

Edited by RockerJC

I find bacon offensive. Please remove it.

?? Why if i may ask?

If you cant eat pork because of your fait, yust don't choose to eat it?

I am not trying to be offensief, my english is bad so if this got bad interupted im sorry.

Is it possible you could just add this to the download....I can't figure this out and would rather re-download it.

• Like 1

Just played on a server where food and beverages weren't spawning properly; Scoured from Krustoy, to Kamshovo, to Rog Castle, and all through Elektro and only found one can of soda and one can of Pasta, near the East end of Elektro. Once in Elektro, backpacks were everywhere, pretty much everywhere food should have been. Anybody else encounter this?

I played on a server like that last week, but it also looked like the server hadn't been restarted in some time because there were heli crashes all over the place. In one night of walking, I counted about 20. And once I got in a chopper, it was crazy... they were everywhere. And, when I died... I came back the next day and was able to loot my body. But this was also a 1.7.5.1 server right before the 1.7.6 update.

I find homicide offensive. Please remove it.

:facepalm:

I find you offensive. Please remove yourself.