Sign in to follow this  
DancingBear

Traders and Traitors

Just be aware of oshnatour1, he doesn't seem like a guy who would easily give up :P

Did you just..reject my sexy dance? :|

As for the hitting 15, I don't recall saying anything special would happen, I do recall saying reaching it, is a reward by itself.

yes I did :D

In order to increase "credibility" adding a positive score can be made only with users above 15 posts while there are no restrictions for a negetive score (It is less likely that people will fake acounts in order to ruin one's reputation, although possible)

here it is

hey i dint do shit

this mate thinks i scammed him

my comrade (who isnt my comrade anymore) stole the satchels

but at wat cost!!!

hey i dint do shit

this mate thinks i scammed him

my comrade (who isnt my comrade anymore) stole the satchels

but at wat cost!!!

Your busted bro, You admitted yourself in a post you wanted to trade a AS 50 you "just scammed". Now I'm coming to kill you.

• Like 1

Your busted bro, You admitted yourself in a post you wanted to trade a AS 50 you "just scammed". Now I'm coming to kill you.

Go get 'em. If you need a tools to keep yourself alive let me know. One thing I hate more than bandits are fake people who fake being cool and nice.

thanks to Fraggle I managed to split the the list which fixed the script problem, added him to the credit section obviously.

*A special thanks belongs to Fraggle for fixing our script limitiation problem by sacrificing himself, yes you read it right, he sacrificed his own post for our sins enabling me to split the thread into two posts. we all should be thankfull and show him that by eating his body and drinking his blood every sunday.

Realwasabi +1 good guy to deal with.

+1 to the_end213

Very nice player to deal with.

Both of you did not reach 15 posts yet, let me know once you do.

* Anything connected tigerww2 and RogueOne is closed, if you have anything to add please do so via pm.

Spam puts the thread in danger.