Sign in to follow this  
DancingBear

Traders and Traitors

One more for Citizen X I'm afraid (+1)

Great trader!

It's not the end. Who's at 1st place? Wrong answer. Soon it will be me :P

I like the way you're thinking :P

But you should watch your back, those are not common folks we are talking about.

*Did not update yet.

I like the way you're thinking :P

But you should watch your back, those are not common folks we are talking about.

*Did not update yet.

Hey please give me the +1 from devildog...gosh what is it that this kid is selling that goes so fast?CitizenX I'm talking to you!

Man vs. Wild +1

good trade. quick and dirty. I even went as far as to give him my beans., literally.

Hey please give me the +1 from devildog...gosh what is it that this kid is selling that goes so fast?CitizenX I'm talking to you!

+18. pretty close to FishIsTwonk, I think I should send him a pm, you know, just in case.

As for the kid, I think he is taking the extra mile for his clients if you know what I mean. I mean he is selling sex.

His trades are legit though, i've been paying attention, so up your game.

+18. pretty close to FishIsTwonk, I think I should send him a pm, you know, just in case.

As for the kid, I think he is taking the extra mile for his clients if you know what I mean. I mean he is selling sex.

His trades are legit though, i've been paying attention, so up your game.

He got banned globally :(

I'm looking to get on the list. I need elementary items like a map, matches, compass, binoculars, hunting knife, water bottles, starter pistols/rifles + ammo, and (always) 200-rd SAW mags. For trade I have 3(ish) tents stocked with a good bit of stuff: DMR w/4 mags, antibiotics, morphine, painkillers, blood bags, 60+ SD mags, NVGs, GPS units, etc. I'll trade NVGs for a book of matches; a rangefinder for a hunting knife; 3 stanag sd mags for a compass, and so on. I'll take all the tents I can get.

My current MO: Once I'm good to go, I stock up on everything a fresh spawn needs. I place this stuff into tents in Cherno & Elektro on high pop servers full of spawn killers, loot the surrounding buildings and stock the tents until they're full (or until I die). That may be a weak MO as bandits could get the loot first, but it's my thing for now. Any Heroes who need stuff, feel free to contact me. Any advice on how to better help the newly spawned, I'm all ears.

My in-game name is also whiskeytango.

EDIT: Steam: kinjiru811 @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/kinjiru811

Edited by whiskeytango

+1 for forum member HMS, traded a GPS unit for M4A1 HOLO. Good dude. :thumbsup:

Edited by klesh
  • Like 1

+1 for Mitor , traded stuff today for his SVD mags

Edited by Drakan
  • Like 1

+1 for Mitor , traded stuff today for his SVD mags

Same for Drakan