TheMachine

DayZ SA NEEDS basements (seriously)

Yesterday I shot a guy with a DMR, he got knocked down instantly, unconscious.

I ran up to him, whispered ever so gently "Do you feel me? I'm inside you now, deep, deep inside...", he just asked me "what's wrong with you man?" as if I'm some sort of sick maniac.

It got me thinking, we need basements in DayZ.

We need to be able to capture people after we shoot them down and they're alive.

Imagine if we were able to hog tie people and load them onto the back of our Urals, then take them back to our houses (since all buildings in SA will be enterable) then drag them down to the basement, gagged and bound.

You could literally build up a collection of survivors until someone came and broke them out.

DUNGEON KEEPER.

It'd be really cool of gagging someone made anything they said on direct chat sound like cadences, just "mhmmmm mhmhmmM HMMMMMMM HMEMMMMM".

You could be the master of their realm, your basement, giving them food and water, whenever they logged in it'd be in your basement, they'd NEED to escape to continue playing the game.

You could even have a sort of slave trade going, selling survivors for weapons or supplies, perhaps to be used building something their new slaves masters wanted.

This is not a suggestion by the way.

Edited by TheMachine
  • Like 13

I don't really want to play Buffalo Bill with survivors, but basements are a good idea. And other underground places. I wanna see a large storm drain opening into the sea!

I don't really want to play Buffalo Bill with survivors

Bronies are always soft when it comes to playing Buffalo Bill, you need to learn, DayZ should be about asserting dominance over your captors.

DayZ lets you make your own story, this expands on that.

DUNGEON KEEPER.

Horny, are you off your meds again?

Nah, he was always like this.

Hello again Machine, I've... not seen you for a while.

leave the bright ideas to this man dean-hall-mocap-590-590x303.jpg

Edited by stonerftm

That would only really work if a character was locked to one server. Otherwise you would just hop to another server and get someone to untie you or whatever.

However... If you could trap people in your basement, that would indeed open up a genuine situation that you would need help to get out of. I guess just go on the forum and tell people where you're held. People would would swarm there to crash in and blow the guy away.

But he does have a point. There should be basements ^^

er....

Basements? Great idea!

Rape Dungeons? Well I love this idea because I'm into that kinda thingy baby, but um. Shhh...

op needs counselling... stat ....

You're weak, you'll be one of the first people in my basement.

• Like 3

You're weak, you'll be one of the first people in my basement.

Great, now it's getting crowded too.

• Like 5

NO......just NO

Edited by NeedzBeanz

I would gather snipers, line them up and execute them like "BAM, you're next BAM, you're next BAM.."

No?

Edited by Sutinen

I would gather snipers, line them up and execute them like "BAM, you're next BAM, you're next BAM.."

No?

really if this ever got added i would check every basement to save people.....

I agree with the "what is wrong with you part." :)