griffinz

DayZ Devblog 4th February 2013

I love how he used the photoshops of Rocket for covering things.

• Like 15

I thought we were going to see some zombies an inventory system. Oh well, maybe next time.

It was... alright! I like what I saw, although I was hoping to see a bit more. Oh well, next time I guess! And, um, that was a pretty weird and sudden ending :(

Those photos were awesome.... Oh yeah the game mechanics were pretty sweet too! I am so excited for this!

• Like 1

I knew we wouldn't see zombies or anything that'd be giving way to much away ;P I don't think zombies are 100% fixed yet either. First thought though was "Holy shit it looks amazing", alot neater and stuff than the mod it's only gonna get better aswell. My last though however was "Oh it ended =["

• Like 3

I love that he ran into doorways and stuff and didn't break his leg!

God mode, damn these hackers.

I knew we wouldn't see zombies or anything that'd be giving way to much away ;P I don't think zombies are 100% fixed yet either. First thought though was "Holy shit it looks amazing", alot neater and stuff than the mod it's only gonna get better aswell. My last though however was "Oh it ended =["

I think it's too soon for zombies, I'm sure they aesthetically look amazing but they were, supposedly, still in the process of refining their animations/pathing and such.

Movement looks smoother in buildings and generally changing stance looks nicer too, which is cool. Like the new layout of menus (maybe some text to tell you what server you were on wouldn't go amiss though) and fonts are refreshing change.

There was a good quote in there somewhere as well "GIve us a twirl. NIce."

Really looking forward to beta :)

Loving the new island too :) Glad they did not show anything of the inventory systems..anticipation man !

• Like 1