rocket

DayZ Devblog 25 Jan 2013

steam release halo 1 -2-3 and the dayz standalone on their database aheuuehaehuehua

• Like 1

he would deffo have many tips for rocket about hats

fixed

gah checking back every ten minutes.

this is taking a toll on my brain.

tell me about it...

You lot really? Why would Rocket put the video up at midnight? There is a million different time zones aswell. If he's gonna put it up it will be up in around 7 hours, which would take it to 4:30 GMT so stop and just wait >.>

You lot really? Why would Rocket put the video up at midnight? There is a million different time zones aswell. If he's gonna put it up it will be up in around 7 hours, which would take it to 4:30 GMT so stop and just wait >.>

Midnight? It's 10am in the czech republic...Why would it be odd to think he would post stuff at the start of the work day where he is?

• Like 1

I think he is going off the time of his last update which is 4am over here :(

Where ya from?

Wait......what ? This is an internet forum..we do not understand the word 'patience' or the phrase ' we need more time'.

10.51 pm in NZ.

• Like 1

9.54am here. I shall start smashing my F5 button in roughly 3 hours.

• Like 1

Midnight? It's 10am in the czech republic...Why would it be odd to think he would post stuff at the start of the work day where he is?

Well strangely enough, you usually take the working day, do some slight bug fixing, record the video and then edit and upload it, so it will never go at the start of a working day.

9.54am here. I shall start smashing my F5 button in roughly 3 hours.

Oh please no, I dunno if my keyboard can take enother trashing >.>!

Well strangely enough, you usually take the working day, do some slight bug fixing, record the video and then edit and upload it, so it will never go at the start of a working day.

This is true, and he has to play the game if he is actually going to be uploading a video.

You'll have to check the announcements for that. This thread is regarding the SA which is developed by a separate team :)

Hope they can find the issue and repack the stuff today. But if it's not then it's not. developing a game is no easy task, and shit happens all the time.

Rocket should just put a huge PREALPHA sign in the middle of the screen, in case weird bugs appear during the vid :)