Sign in to follow this  
Gsoot6916

I would like to see this in Dayz standalone!

I was thinking maybe add one slightly different ai that spawns in the woods at night rarely in different spawn locations that can rape the shit out of you if you are defenseless. It would change the game itself since one would be too afraid to camp out in the woods by themselves.

Think about it, people are going to be way more cautious entering the woods. people are going to be telling stories about these zombies that live in the woods and come out only at night and are fast and scream loud. Just thought this would be a small update that can change the face of fear in dayz.

I hope maybe Dean Hall can add something similar like this in the future span of Dayz standalone :)

I wouldn't like to see this in Dayz standalone!

Edit: Why is this in the General Discussion, surely it should be in Suggestions. Either way it probably won't get accepted.

Edited by MacabreLlama99

i Want to see something similar as the DayZ Namalsk - Bloodsucker.

I was thinking maybe add one slightly different ai that spawns in the woods at night rarely in different spawn locations that can rape the shit out of you if you are defenseless. It would change the game itself since one would be too afraid to camp out in the woods by themselves.

Think about it, people are going to be way more cautious entering the woods. people are going to be telling stories about these zombies that live in the woods and come out only at night and are fast and scream loud. Just thought this would be a small update that can change the face of fear in dayz.

I hope maybe Dean Hall can add something similar like this in the future span of Dayz standalone

Anything like the Bloodsucker is just not part of the DayZ narrative. Get out of here, Stalker!

I would like to see a few other kinds of enemies included though.

My money is on bears as Clumzy mentioned. Fast moving, hard to take down, scary as fuck.

I also think that stray dogs in large packs would be a serious danger in the post apocalypse. Rabid or healthy. Of course contracting rabies would be a death sentence.

• Like 2

I know it did and i dont care.

Wait, so you posted this idea twice on purpose? The suggestions thread isn't some sort of lottery where more entries = better chance of success. You're just cluttering the front page with needless duplicates. If you have a good idea, and get some support from the community, then the devs might listen to you.

• Like 3

Wait, so you posted this idea twice on purpose? The suggestions thread isn't some sort of lottery where more entries = better chance of success. You're just cluttering the front page with needless duplicates. If you have a good idea, and get some support from the community, then the devs might listen to you.

Thank you.

I don't know what a Namalsk bloodsucker is but I am imagining something between The Host thing from X-Files and something from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Is that correct?

I don't know what a Namalsk bloodsucker is but I am imagining something between The Host thing from X-Files and something from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Is that correct?

http://bit.ly/145oUPI (couldn't resist :P)
  • Like 3

just put a few zombies in the woods here and there and u wont need bloodsuckers

I want a giant can of beans that when you kill him, he gives you all the best gear in the game

I reported this because I posted the last one in the wrong section. And I font think of this as a lottery. Geez what's up with people trying to put me down. I can sense alot of hate and anger smh

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM IF YOUR VIEW ISN'T SHARED BY THE MAJORITY YOU WILL BE SHOT DOWN.

also yes bears would be good

no maybe let us calm down a bit ;). i don't think anyone really intends to offend you ;). some answers are a little bit salty, but it's the essence which is straight to the point. do simply not multi-post each and everywhere, just because you feel not to be heard.

I for myself had once this idea of some sort of anemia suffering infected, to be shy of direct light sources, lurking in the dark. as for me "infected" should stay humans and not transform into super-mutants. they already are super-infectious.

Edited by joe_mcentire

Wolves and Bears in the woodland, would be realistic and more original than some monster / bogey man / Vegetarian Bigfoot.

those survivalists, need something to keep their toes warm.

I want to see Rocket moccap a bear.

• Like 2

I want to see Rocket moccap a bear.

Perhaps matt could mocap rocket, mocap'ing a bear ! That would be awesome !

all this talk about motion capturing a bear has reminded me of this commercial

I am for permanent AI anyway. In towns and outside so nobody can use the precense of AI against players looting towns.

The bloodsuckers were essentialy ported from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. to the Namalsk map.

Alright, since this is one of the many threads I've seen about suggesting things to Standalone, I'd like to reccomend something. Hats. See, I was a sucker for Valve for the hats, and...well...I want a truckload of hats in DayZ. Nothing silly or retarded, like Flavor Flav's Viking Hat, but real world hats. For instance, I've got one of those canvas cowboy hats that Tenessee wears in Zombieland. I'd love to see it [or some variant of cowboy hat. They exist, damn it!] I dont know how the clothes are going to work in the Stand alone, but, I think we should get a hefty selection right off the bat, considering in a game where you can lose everything, it'd be nice to leave a good looking corpse.

Thanks for reading, if you do.