Sign in to follow this  
victusmortuus

Lefties

Funfact: Lefties are far sexier than everyone else.

I probably disprove that, as I am the sexiest thing alive, and am right handed.

I'm a lefty, however I've grown up with the mouse on the right side of my keyboard. The only problem I have is hitting V when I'm trying for B to get my binocs out. The number of times I've been spotted and killed because of this is ridiculous. I've since then changed vault to lshift+v.

What a shame, I thoght we were all going to have a pop at trostky or something.

• Like 1

Well, politically I'm a loony leftie, so you can pop away at me all you like :)

L

• Like 1

Lefties are very creative, artistic people. Well that's what it said in the research I've read! :) :thumbsup:

I think there's some truth in that in my experience. My Mum was a florist and a bit of a hippie too and my dad was a designer. My Brother's an artist professionally and I've always enjoyed art and music as hobbies.

Paul McCartney, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain....

• Like 2

Well, politically I'm a loony leftie, so you can pop away at me all you like :)

L

Popular front eh? Splitter :P

Edited by philbottle

I am a lefti to. I do EVERYTHING with my left hand, except for use computer mouse. And yeah, I suck at aiming because of that. That's why I love machine guns in games where you can kill a person very fast. Which means I need to get a lot of ammo because of the spraying -.-.

Paul McCartney, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain....

Sorry for double-post but I just had to post it,

Marshal Matters (Eminem)

I'm a lefty and I am using Track IR 5 and a Logitech MX Anywhere mouse. The Track IR is of course for all my "free-look" head movements, and the 3 buttons on the Logitech Mouse are programmed for "Reload, Gear and Vault"

The Track IR (which is fantastic by the way - check out the video for Track IR Amra/DayZ on You Tube) makes all of the keys on the "number pad" available for me to use for character movement. 8=Walk; 5=Back; 4/6=Strafe Left/Right; 7/9=Roll Left/Right; 1/2/3=Prone/Crouch/Stand; 0=Walk/Run toggle; Enter(numpad)=1st/3rd Person

For a lefty, the numberpad has a very clear layout, plus the keys aren't staggered like others that use IJKL or other combos.

The Logitech MX Anywhere mouse has a center button (below the scroll wheel) which is great for "V" vault; and the scroll-wheel itself has a side-to-side movement as 2 buttons. Push the wheel to the left and it clicks the "G" Gear key; Push to the right and it clicks the "R" Reload key.

Sure, there's some mice that have 6-20 programmable buttons on them - but I think it gets a tad confusing beyond a few (on the mouse) - and besides, those are set up for right handed people!

The Track IR 5 rocks! It is so natural to just turn your head and look around in the game. And the looking is incremental, not just left/right/up/down - it moves as your head moves. Really neat.

Now all I need are footpedals for "Eat Beans" and "Fart" and I'll be all set.

Im right handed, but I use my mouse in my left hand and I use the keypad with my right. Why you ask? Because my darn desk is on my right and I cant re-orient it. I still suck at everything I do.

I'm a lefty and I play like any normal person with mouse in my right hand and keyboard under my left.... tbh I have never done it any other way or thought of it for that matter. Infact I can only imagine it's better using your good hand on key's instead of just clicking the mouse with it :)

Left handed here, mouse in right hand and keyboard in left hand for me.

i also have this thing where i tend to type with just my left hand.

• Like 1

i also have this thing where i tend to type with just my left hand.

off topic

I always type with my left hand as well mainly because my keyboard ain't too big.

I'm really suprised how many left handed people there is :D

off topic

I always type with my left hand as well mainly because my keyboard ain't too big.

I'm really suprised how many left handed people there is :D

I'm suprised people aren't freaking out because im left handed, today is an ok day

• Like 1

I remember when I came out as a lefthander, it changed my life and handwriting.

leftie use right hand mouse im the only lefty in my family including uncle, etc.

When I was a kid, I used to move the mouse left of my keyboard to play point and click adventures. Most first-person shooters didn't have freelook back then or you controlled it with the keyboard.

Then came WASD and I cursed the hell out of it at first, having to move my mouse to the right. Now I'm so used to right-hand mousing that it's no different from using my left hand.

LEFTIES UNITE except the ones who put the mouse on the left, that's just plain wrong

• Like 2

Lefty here too.. Keyboard left, mouse right. Thats just how it was placed in front of me so thats how i used it from day 1.

I fire rilfes left handed and a pistol right handed.It helps with transitioning from pistol to rifle or vice versa.

It's nice to know that freaks left handed people can come to such an open minded forum and discuss their satanic thoughts.

You'll all want voting rights next and equal pay!

• Like 2

You'll all want voting rights next and equal pay!

I'll never allow it.

Lefties are the next stage of evolution.. Its science..and I have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

• Like 4