Sign in to follow this  
victusmortuus

Lefties

wait there are lefties that actually use their left hand to control the mouse o.o?

wait there are lefties that actually use their left hand to control the mouse o.o?

Yeah apparently so .... damn non conformist's.

Lefties are the next stage of evolution.. Its science..and I have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

one day we will rule

• Like 1

That Sir is a fact. We will bend the world to suit us, scissors will no longer be an issue.

• Like 2

After re-keybinding movement to the Number-Pad (which makes plenty of sense) I was considering a different mouse to use (but all of the "gaming" mice are made for holding in the right hand (to press the teeny-thumb buttons)) - and are shaped for the right hand. I'll stick to the symmetical Logitech mouse which doesn't play favorites (Logitech MX Anywhere mouse) and call it a day. Don't even talk to me about the characters holding the weapons "right handed" - I'll just have to suspend my disbelief a little more.

After re-keybinding movement to the Number-Pad (which makes plenty of sense) I was considering a different mouse to use (but all of the "gaming" mice are made for holding in the right hand (to press the teeny-thumb buttons)) - and are shaped for the right hand. I'll stick to the symmetical Logitech mouse which doesn't play favorites (Logitech MX Anywhere mouse) and call it a day. Don't even talk to me about the characters holding the weapons "right handed" - I'll just have to suspend my disbelief a little more.

Way to much effort :L just play like everyone else with mouse in right hand , its easier to use your left hand on the keys if your left handed I find :)