Guess the Person's play style above you :)

Timboski spends most of his time in Elektrozavodsk on the hospital roof. His favorite weapon is the M14. He stalks any players, armed or not, that run around Elektro, picking them off without ever giving away his position. If there was a lawn chair in the game, it would be his endgame.

Edited by Jonsse
  • Like 1

Timboski spends most of his time in Elektrozavodsk on the hospital roof. His favorite weapon is the M14. He stalks any players, armed or not, that run around Elektro, picking them off without ever giving away his position. If there was a lawn chair in the game, it would be his endgame.

Jonsse wanders around Chern asking if any friendlies can help find his pancakes.

• Like 1

Trivius tries to get the hero skin so badly, that he runs around in Elektro and tries to bloodbag even the Zombies ^^

Favourite weapon: Bloodbag

Edited by Draxx
  • Like 1

Draxx plays in the nude. No exceptions.

Fave weapon: hard crowbar. Held with both hands.

Edited by orlok
  • Like 1

orlok: rampant Hero who runs around annihilating and teabagging bandits with a golden revolver.

• Like 1

R3kon: Is a member of STH but at heart likes to kill bunnies in the woods...

Considering skywalker1162's signature says 'Why not just lie down and die and save me the trouble'... I'm gonna go ahead and assume he enjoys long walks on the beaches and sunsets.. and shooting anything with a pulse.

Edited by mzltv
  • Like 1

Mzltv's playstyle consists of spawning on the coast, running into buildings and finding as many beans as he can, then eating them and commiting suicide so he can rinse and repeat.

• Like 1

Morgan prances around Cherno singing boyband songs offering magical fairy dust to new spawns. He is very methodical.

• Like 2

Full out saber rattler. Scares the enemy with phrases like "do not come near north east or I will eliminate you." Has the stones to back it up though. Won't pass up a player vs. player fight and may or may not have instigated a few. Definitely has seen some rounds in a bandit skin. Good guy if you can offer something. If you're a bambi. He won't even watch you die. He's moving towards better gear and a better more well hid camp.

-Just so you know the above was written for Chaoseffect as he was at the bottom of page one. My bad.

Mr Nasty is constantly joking with his mic button spammed in side chat pissing of the entire server. He has good intention in general.

Edited by DrGonzo
  • Like 1

mick17 is his group's designated pilot and mostly spends his time in the rear with the gear. Tends to leave the firefights to others... also didn't read what you actually said before posting this, as I like it to be more challenging :o

Full out saber rattler. Scares the enemy with phrases like "do not come near north east or I will eliminate you." Has the stones to back it up though. Won't pass up a player vs. player fight and may or may not have instigated a few. Definitely has seen some rounds in a bandit skin. Good guy if you can offer something. If you're a bambi. He won't even watch you die. He's moving towards better gear and a better more well hid camp.

Mzltv's playstyle consists of spawning on the coast, running into buildings and finding as many beans as he can, then eating them and commiting suicide so he can rinse and repeat.

The only part you missed is that I like to find a beach-hut to commit suicide in.

• Like 1

Prefers the company of zombies to people. To earn a living he has created a zombie dating service, matching zombies with attractive zombies.

Prefers the company of zombies to people. To earn a living he has created a zombie dating service, matching zombies with attractive zombies.

That asshole hiding in the Cherno fire station. (A playstyle in it's own)

Average survivor, doesn't trust players in cherno or other high pvp areas, and will most likely shot on sight in said areas, but doesn't go out of their way to kill those who are unaware of him when in other areas.

Hmmm... Looks like a person who wouldn't KoS... Can be trusted if you met up in Cherno.

I actually do prefer the company of zombies to people. Now if only there were female zombies...

Hmmm... Looks like a person who wouldn't KoS... Can be trusted if you met up in Cherno.

I believe you are a relaxed casual player who not only seeks in his own interests, but also in making memories with others, whether these be good or bad is a different story which he controls :)

A normal survivor drinking his own urine if needed too.

a guy that loves to be a newspawn. so he always suicides when he finds anything better than a lee

:EDIT;

to the dude that responded to me. i actually did that once

Edited by the LawsOfFire

a guy that loves to be a newspawn. so he always suicides when he finds anything better than a lee

Is actually a 75 yr old man, withered and wrinkled who likes to stand in random yards in Starry Sobor shaking his fist and telling everyone who passes by to "Stay the hell offa my lawn."

To this day, he's never been killed.

• Like 1